Wolves!!! discussion

Valor's Pack > Stream

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments (Rp)

message 2: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz walked over, tail and head low, glancing nervously at White Fang before looking away again, avoiding eye contact.

message 3: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments Valor padded up to the stream. He snarled at both of them. "Submit to me!" He snapped.

message 4: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments ((You mean White Fang))

Valor looked at Khaz, glaring at him.

message 5: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
((alphas don't do that, ashfire. they walk up, and the others automatically submit. their not tyrants))

message 6: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz whined and lowered his body, averting his eyes, tail tucked between his legs.

message 7: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments "You may rise." He crouched near the stream and lapped up some water.

message 8: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments ((That's what Wraith did.))

message 9: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz rose but kept his ears flat against his head. He padded forward and drank from the stream as well, then drew back and lay down.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 57 comments ((true...))

message 11: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments ((Divya are still going to make Shadowrunner join Valor's pack?))

message 12: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Ashfire wrote: "((That's what Wraith did.))"

((no, she didn't. only when the others didn't submit automatically. will you post at the property line?))

message 13: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz stretched his jaws in a huge yawn and laid his head on his forepaws.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 57 comments Ashfire wrote: "((Divya are still going to make Shadowrunner join Valor's pack?))"

((sure))

message 15: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments ((okay then.))

Valor lifted his head, and licked his teeth, yawning slightly while doing so.

message 16: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments He smelled something strange. A loner! He ran to the forest.

message 17: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz loped after his alpha.

Sk8r Pieninja *Reborn* (sk8rpieninja) | 57 comments After drinking from the stream, Shadowrunner went to the forest.

message 19: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz trotted up, tail waving. He slipped into the water, allowing it to wash away the blood from his fight with White Fang. He could hardly believe what he had accomplished. He was a beta now!

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Whitefang, i'm sorry, why is khaz acting up?" she asked him.

message 21: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz lifted his head arrogantly and stared calmly at White Fang, ears pricked, water dripping from his muzzle.

message 22: by Call~Me~Rose (last edited Mar 25, 2011 02:29PM) (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Not now! Khaz! Go away!" she said baring her teeth.

message 23: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz snarled. "I am a beta now. Do not presume to order me about like an omega." His ears were flattened against his head, his tail raised.

message 24: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Nexxis walked out of the water after him,there was no hope of gaining hers back.

message 25: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz snarled, fangs flashing, eyes narrowed to slits.

message 26: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz's snarls escalated. "You would do well to drop the intimidation tactics, omega," he growled, putting emphasis on the last word.

message 27: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz leaped forward, slashed White Fang's chest with his teeth, and darted back, hackles raised. "I thought this fight was over, but I am willing to continue," he growled warningly.

message 28: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz lifted his muzzle coldly. He hated using violence and aggression to establish his new rank, but he couldn't have White Fang usurping his position. It seemed pointless to hurt one's own pack mates, but it had to be done.

message 29: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz wrinkled his muzzle in a silent snarl, yellow eyes glinting. He would hold his position no matter what.

message 30: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Khaz slipped back into the stream, nimble as a fish. He finally stepped out onto the bank and shook out his fur, water droplets scattering in all directions.

message 31: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
Ignoring White Fang, Khaz trotted away to the plain, tail swishing confidently.

message 32: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Nexxis watched him,"Keep trying, i know you will have better luck then i." she told him.

message 33: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments Valor lowered his head to the water, lapping up some water then headed off to the forest.