Gardener's Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OGSG Archives > Let's Try A Spring 2011 Group Read! Post Your Noms Here!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Pleae, no strait forward "how-to" text type books; please nominate a fiction novel in which gardening is a prominent part of the story OR a memoir/nonfiction style book which takes us on a journey with the author through a period of time in their gardening lives.

Please include Only the following in your comment: Title of book and the author.

No voting, "I second"'s or other comments in this thread! A poll will be created for you to vote on after noms are posted.

****If you nominate a book, be prepared to lead the read and discussion! If you cannot, please do not nominate a book!****

Thanks everyone!!!

message 2: by Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (last edited Mar 29, 2011 05:06PM) (new)

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Wow, I'm really surprised that no one has any nom's for this thread! Disappointing to say the least. Maybe I'll try asking for noms for a Summer thread but I'll have to think about it given no noms for a Winter read despite members saying they were interested and now no noms for a Spring read (and this thread was opened nearly a month ago on 3/1), I'll have to give this some thought. There are Hundreds of books (gardening style memoirs, fiction novels with a lot of gardening in them & so on) so the lack of noms has truly surprised me. (I haven't nominated one because I've lead reads here as well as in other groups and wanted other members to have the opportunity).

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.