Mystery/Thriller Reading Friends discussion

Upcoming Book Releases > Some Upcoming Releases in 2011

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments I am probably repeating information that I may have missed but some of the these were new to me and I was able to jump on the wait list at my library. Thought I would share

Fallen by Karin Slaughter (June)
Buried Prey by John Sandford (June)
Smokin Seventeen by Evanovich (June)
Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult (March)
Heads You Lose by Lisa Lutz (April)

message 2: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 1606 comments Definitely have to get Smokin Seventeen...I love the Plum books!

message 3: by Ann (last edited Mar 05, 2011 11:13AM) (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14285 comments Thanks, Dawn! I am now number nine on the library hold list for Fallen thanks to your post. Really looking forward to it, though I may still decide to listen to the audio. It is good not to have to wait as long just in case!
Dawn wrote: "I am probably repeating information that I may have missed but some of the these were new to me and I was able to jump on the wait list at my library. Thought I would share:Fallen by Karin Slaughter..."

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments You're welcome. I now have so books on request at the library...some aren't even out yet, thanks to everyone here! I need some serious reading time!

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14285 comments Don't we all!!!
Dawn wrote: "You're welcome. I now have so books on request at the library...some aren't even out yet, thanks to everyone here! I need some serious reading time!"

message 6: by Barry (new)

Barry (barrypz) | 2961 comments For those of you who have been truly bummed out by the lack of books from Bil Fitzhugh, he is releasing a sequel to Pest Control, called The Exterminators, on April Fool's Day.

message 7: by Brakedrum (new)

Brakedrum | 1203 comments Barry wrote: "For those of you who have been truly bummed out by the lack of books from Bil Fitzhugh, he is releasing a sequel to Pest Control, called The Exterminators, on April Fool's Day."

Thanks Barry, I get a kick out of his books.

message 8: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Good grief, there are already 107 holds on
Buried Prey!!

Thanks for the heads up, Dawn. At least I'll get to read this in 2011.

Dawn wrote: "I am probably repeating information that I may have missed but some of the these were new to me and I was able to jump on the wait list at my library. Thought I would share

Fallen by Karin Slaug..."

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments I'm trying this again, so apologize if it posts twice:

Some new releases I just found, also apologize if I'm reposting old information:

A Trick of Light by Louise Penny (August)
Ghost Hero by Rozan (Sept)
Shock Wave, Virgil Flowers by Sandford (Oct)
The Drop by Connelly (Nov)
Physical Education (Barbieri)

message 10: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments Yum! Louise Penny, Virgil Flowers and Connelly (Michael, I presume).

Good news! Thanks, Dawn.

Dawn wrote: "I'm trying this again, so apologize if it posts twice:

Some new releases I just found, also apologize if I'm reposting old information:

A Trick of Light by Louise Penny (August)
Ghost Hero b..."

message 11: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 1257 comments Sorry...yes, Carol...Michael Connelly...Harry Bosch!

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann (annrumsey) | 14285 comments Ghost Hero Bill and Lydia!

message 13: by Sherry (new)

Sherry  | 3587 comments Ann wrote: "Ghost Hero Bill and Lydia!"
can't wait for that one, either!

message 14: by Carol/Bonadie (new)

Carol/Bonadie (bonadie) | 7808 comments yeah, that one too! I just have to catch up with the series....

Ann wrote: "Ghost Hero Bill and Lydia!"