Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Typo in title

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pierre (new)

Pierre Debar (wirbowsky) | 9 comments Book registered in the library as "Les trois derniers problèmes des Alpesr" has a typo in the last word.

It should be written: "Les trois derniers problèmes des Alpes"

message 3: by Robin (new)

Robin  | 12 comments The book titled "Mastered by Love (Bastion Club Series 8th and final) by Christina Dodd" has the wrong author it should be Stephanie Laurens. Here's the URL for the incorrect book: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/67... There is a correct entry for the book so it might be the incorrect one can be deleted.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42415 comments Mod
Merged with the correct book.

message 5: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne Clark (laverneclark) | 2 comments Hi there. I have a review on my book, but the reviewer spelt the title wrong. I'd like her review connected to the others.
She titled it "Guardian of the Jewell" and it should read, "Guardian of the Jewel"
How do I fix this so all reviews show on the same page?
Many thanks,
LaVerne

message 6: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments LaVerne, it looks like that reviewer was actually reviewing the Kindle edition of your book, so they should not have manually entered another ebook edition into the database under any spelling. I've merged the incorrect ebook edition into the correct Kindle edition (this transfered the review) and someone will contact the reviewer to make sure they understand how to review Kindle books on GR. Thanks for letting us know!

message 7: by LaVerne (new)

LaVerne Clark (laverneclark) | 2 comments Thanks so much Cait! : )