Private! Don't View!

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.A. (new)

J.A. A. Konrath | 47 comments Mod
Made you look. :P

message 2: by J.A. (new)

J.A. A. Konrath | 47 comments Mod
It amuses me that this thread is getting more views than the others.

message 3: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  Crawford Yep, it did. I had to because you told me not too. lol

message 4: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn (kaitortot) | 2 comments Yes, yes... had to because you said not to! :)

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (literaryladybug) Awesome!

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan Sorry; if you wrote it, I HAD to read it, especially if you said not to...I see I'm in good company. ;)

message 7: by EJ (new)

EJ Knapp (ej1023) | 1 comments Same old Joe. Good to see you here and, despite our differences in the past, I love the direction you've taken.

message 8: by Angela (new)

Angela (angelah110) I am new to this group. I thought I would see some private(s) here.... So dissapointed.

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda moreland  | 2 comments is anyone besides me looking now? its been a year

message 10: by Clala (new)

Clala | 1 comments I thought you were married with kids... you should know after all these years that "no" means "yes", "don't" means "do", and so on... ;-)

message 11: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Holak (sholak) | 1 comments This is a lean, mean, efficient discussion. Might be the best on the site. Glad to be here.

message 12: by Derrolyn (new)

Derrolyn Anderson Of course I looked. I have ODD.

message 13: by Ceela (new)

Ceela ODD?

message 14: by Derrolyn (new)

Derrolyn Anderson Cristine wrote: "ODD?"

Oppositional Defiance Disorder ;)

message 15: by Ceela (new)

Ceela I was gonna say oppositional defiant disorder but was confused b/c it's only in kids so I thought you meant OCD so I was all sorts if confused lol. Haha, unfortunately I'm a counselor lol. :)

message 16: by Derrolyn (new)

Derrolyn Anderson I am just a big kid! LOL... I was just being silly, and I'm completely self-diagnosed with no credentials whatsoever.
*disclaimer* No offense intended to the psychiatric community :)

message 17: by Ceela (new)

Ceela Hahahahaha I realized that After. That was my own "OCD" kicking in to make sure I was understanding correctly. Haha we all have out quirks!! But then my curiosity made me wonder if it was some code lingo. Lol. Nothing wrong w being a big kid aren't we all? :)

message 18: by Derrolyn (new)

Derrolyn Anderson Cristine wrote: "Hahahahaha I realized that After. That was my own "OCD" kicking in to make sure I was understanding correctly. Haha we all have out quirks!! But then my curiosity made me wonder if it was some cod..."

FOR SURE :D