52 Books in 52 Weeks (2011) discussion

Books Read > Week: 9

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen (yassoma) | 123 comments Mod
Book reviews for week 9.

message 2: by Ghada (last edited Mar 06, 2011 03:10AM) (new)

Ghada (charm_quark) | 21 comments A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

Title: A Clockwork Orange
Author: Anthony Burgess
Rating: 3/5

I heard a lot of praise and recommendations regarding this book before I bought it. After all, it is rated as one of the top 100 English novels in the last century. The only reason it took me so long to read it was that I was not able to find it in near-by bookstores for such a long time. So, you could imagine the expectations I had!

Well let me tell you, I was quite disappointed. That reaction is not due to faults in the book itself, but I was expecting something a little more... I don't know, eloquent?

The narrative style was quite crude. The first few pages were a bit confusing because of the characters' speech and grammar. As a reader, you soon get used to that though, so it’s not much of a drawback *.

The story itself was a bit on the disturbing side;
15 year old Alex leads a gang to nightly violent mayhem and crimes. He feels no remorse while committing crimes such as assault, theft, rape and even murder. On the contrary, he rather intensely enjoys it! When his gang members betray him to the police, Alex is sent to a prison. There, he undergoes an experimental therapy technique which causes him to relate any form of violence with a feeling of sudden nauseating pain. After a while, the authorities deem him safe to be released into society once more. Once out, he finds that his gang members have turned on him and the only people who are willing to help him are those whom he has hurt in the past. Since he no longer feels the same about violence, he begins to lead a different life…

That’s the main plot of the book. However, the story is about choice, or how one can be stripped of choice. It spurs a lot of controversial ideas on how the “authorities” can strip the choice of people whom are found unfit to make choices of their own.

* Actually, I’m quite impressed about how the author managed to make up a form of language all together!

P.S. I also tried to watch the movie, but I got bored 20 minutes in… Maybe it was the timing, but I would have much rather read something else!

My Review: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 3: by Ahmad (new)

Ahmad (baubaid) How to Win Friends and Influence People
Dale Carnegie
4/5

Nice, simple, and helpful tips !

Capable of making at least some minor changes in the way you deal with people.

message 4: by Kristina (new)

Kristina (kristinalawhead) Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1) by Beth Revis
Across the Universe
Beth Revis
3.5/5

I would really like to give this 4 stars but the beginning was pretty slow and it was slightly different than I was expecting so I give it a 3.5. I thought the whole idea of this story was really unique and terrifying at the same time. Things happen throughout the story that make the situation seem even more scary. I liked Elder and Amy a lot so it was easier to follow through with the story in the slow parts because I wanted to know what would happen to them. I'm really curious about the sequel because this book took place during just a few days, and a lot happened and got resolved at the end but there's definitely a lot of things to continue the story. This was my first real foray into science fiction tinged YA and for the most part I liked it!

message 5: by Fatima (new)

Fatima  (fatimaah) 01: What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami

2\5
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21...

'' Most people, though, only see the surface reality of writing and think of writers as involved in quiet, intellectual work done in their study. If you have the strength to lift a coffee cup, they figure, you can write a novel. But… sitting at your desk, focusing your mind like a laser beam, imagining something out of a blank horizon, creating a story, selecting the right words, one by one, keeping the whole flow of the story on track – requires far more energy, over a long period than most people ever imagine. You might not move your body around, but there’s grueling, dynamic labor going on inside you. Everybody uses their minds when they think. But a writer puts on an outfit called narrative and thinks with his entire being; and for the novelist that process requires putting into play all of your physical reserve, often to the point of overexertion. This is so true. And it is why I try to make myself take a break, go for a run. It not only allows me to stretch my limbs, it allows me to let my brain run free. ''

it was ok to know about his training, the inevitable pain, his aging, and how that has changed what he can expect from his body. Yes, aging means one must adapt, something I’ve certainly had to come to terms with, as has Haruki Murakami.(less)
2 comments · see review
view 2 comments Write a comment...

02: إلى الآنسة سالازار | خالد سليم

2\5
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/95...

شيء لطيف يُوازن المزاج الصباحي

03: دفاتر التدوين : الدفتر الأول : خلسات الكري | جمال الغيطاني

3\5
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57...

جميلةٌ لغته
أحببتُ رفقته
ثمّة شيء حميميّ في الأجواء
ومسالك حنينه على مدّ البصر!

message 6: by Shayma (new)

Shayma (almightysush) | 45 comments The Diamond Girls The Diamond Girls by Jacqueline Wilson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

awsooooooooooooooom

elham never mind i said its bad its really good i wish there was a sequal.

View all my reviews

message 7: by Nawal (new)

Nawal Alotaibi | 9 comments مع المصطفى by سلمان بن فهد العودة
4/5
كتاب رائع ويحقق هدف الكاتب من ربط الدين الإسلامي بالمواقف الحاليه
رغم اني فضلت إدارج المزيد من الأحاديث والمواضيع الي تخص جيل الشباب

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59...

message 8: by Yasmeen (new)

Yasmeen (yassoma) | 123 comments Mod
The Gum Thief The Gum Thief by Douglas Coupland

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wonderful balance of deep and funny (more like dark comedy, which I love). Overall, it was very witty and clever.

This is the first book by Douglas Coupland that I picked up, and I don't know why I chose it. It's not even among his top 7 most popular books and his fans don't seem to love it; nonetheless, it was addictive. Cynical at times, but there were deep thoughts that usually linger in my brain, so I liked it. I'm giving this a five-star rating now, but I might change it after I read his other books and find them to be better - like his fans said. I am definitely getting his other books, because when you find a writer so good that you feel like you're reading a diary of a close smart friend, you buy all his books.

Oh, the story, right. It's about two employees who work at Staples. Roger, a middle-aged loser, and Bethany, the 20-something year old goth. The whole novel consists of diary entries, and letters, AND another novel inside this novel which contains another novel in which the characters are like the original novel characters. Whoa, right? Not so confusing when you read it, actually.

I wanted to quote a few things I loved from the book, but I'm too lazy. Just read it if it sounded good to you.

View my review

message 9: by Alhanouf (new)

Alhanouf (itshnf) | 54 comments The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga

3.5/5

The novel provides a dark comical view of modern day life in India. It tells the story of Belram Halwi: A poor village boy who went to the city to find a suitable job to support himself and his family and what he does to rise to the top.

I was amazed by the corruption, the poverty and the tension between religions.Brilliant novel.

message 10: by Tempus (new)

Tempus | 46 comments مثقفون و أمير
مـحـمـد سـعـيـد طيب
3.5/5

اشتريت الكتاب لأني تعرفت مؤخراً على مؤلفه كأحد المهتمين والمكافحين في سبيل الإصلاح في السعودية.

الكتاب عبارة عن نقاش عدة مثقفين من أطياف مختلفة في مجلس أمير. بهذا يعتبر نقاشاً للأطياف هذه عن واقع المملكة أثناء فترة تأليف الكتاب (بداية التسعينات) واستماع الأمير (الذي يمثل السلطة السياسية في الدولة) للنقاش والمساهمة فيه أحياناً.

المدهش (أو المؤسف) هو أن المشاكل التي يناقشها الكاتب لا يزال يعاني المجتمع السعودي منها إلى الآن ولم يتم إصلاحها أو معالجتها. مشاكل مثل كثرة العمالة الأجنبية، ضعف ثقافة التبرع لأهداف مدنية (مثل التبرع لإقامة روضات الأطفال)، أهمية مجلس الشورى وحول هل من أفضل أن يكون بالإنتخاب أو التعيين (أثناء تأليف الكتاب، لم يكن مجلس الشورى قد تم تأسيسه بعد)، وغير ذلك.

الكتاب حوالي 160 صفحة، لكن النصوص قليلة على الصفحات، فيعتبر خفيف وسريع.

message 11: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Al-Qahtani (lamia-alqahtani) رحلتي الفكرية: في البذور والجذور والثمر - سيرة غير ذاتية غير موضوعية
by عبد الوهاب المسيري

5/5

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

أسبوع ممتع جدا قضيته مع هذا الكتاب الكبير الجميل
كيف يمكن أن أتحدث عن مثل هذا الكتاب خصوصا وأن عنوانه رحلتي الفكرية فهي رحلة فكرية تنفض الرماد عن خلاياك الرمادية وتجعلك تعيد النظر في كثير من الأمور
رحلتي الفكرية في البذور والجذور والثمر كان هذا هو عنوان الكتاب
المقصود بالبذور هو مرحلة التكوين في دمنهور والجذور هي حياة المؤلف الثقافية أما الثمر وخلاصة هذه الرحلة فهو الأفكار
الكتاب مليء جدا بالمصطلحات وبعضها من تأليف الدكتور نفسه مثل المادية والاشتراكية والغنوصية والحلولية والعقلانية المادية والرؤية العلمية والمجازية العضوية والجدلية والهيجيلة والعقل التوليدي والنماذج الإدراكية والأدوات التحليلة و النموذج لكنه لا يتركك فريسة لهذه المصطلحات فهو لايهدف إلى استعراض ثقافي بل يشرح لك كل مصطلح وكيف فهمه وكيف طوره إن كان من تسميته
الجزء الأول من الكتاب كان في 4 فصول وهو عن مرحلة التكوين الفصل الأول منه كان عن دمنهور وحياة الطفولة ونوعية المجتمع وقد حرص الدكتور على توثيق أهازيج الأطفال في مدينته حتى لاتضيع مع الزمن ثم تكلم عن التراحم والتعاقد وهذا كان بابا جميلا جدا ضرب عليه بعض الأمثلة ويبين كيف يتحول الإنسان إلى آلة أو مادة اقتصادية لا يحكمها إلا العقد ولا تعرف شيئا عن التراحم وفي الفصل الثالث من هذا الجزء كان عن الولايات المتحدة وحياته فيها مع تأملاته وملاحظاته للمادية التي سقط فيها الإنسان الأمريكي أو الغربي على وجه العموم وأما الفصل الرابع فقد أسماه : من بساطة المادية إلى رحابة الإنسانية والإيمان وهي أهم رحلة فكرية للدكتور وقد استغرقت 30 سنة ليؤمن بالله ويختار الإسلام عن ما سواه وليس ذلك بحسب فالإسلام مفهوم شامل وفي هذا يقول : (تحوّل الإسلام بالنسبة لي من كونه مجرد عقيدة أؤمن بها إلى رؤية للكون أؤمن بأنه يمكن للإنسان أن يوّلد منها نماذج تحليلة ذات مقدرة تفسيرية عالية كما يعطي إجابات عن الأسئلة النهائية )
الجزء الثاني كان عالم الفكر وكان من أجمل الأجزاء حتى يصل للفصل الثالث وهو يتحدث عن الصهيونية والرابع وهو يتحدث عن الموسوعة ويشرح كيف بدأت الفكرة ومراحل الكتابة وكيف استغرقت كل هذا الزمن من الكتابة آخر فصل من الكتاب كان عنوانه في عالم الأدب والفن وأظنه رد جميل على المشككين بأهمية الفن والأدب والروايات والشعر والموسيقى فهي قد تخلق مفكرا رائعا مثل المسيري رحمه الله لأنه تحث على التأمل والتفكير والربط يقول المسيري : (أنا اذهب إلى أن تشجيع الخيال هو تشجيع للعقل الإنساني على أن يفكر ويبدع فالإنسان الذي يعيش في عالم الحقائق المادية الواقعية وحسب يعيش في عالم صلب يميت الوجدان والشعور ويجعل الإنسان شخصية متزمتة رجعية تدور في إطار ما هو قائم وموجود بالفعل بدلا من أن يحاول تجاوزه وتغييره وتبديله )
باختصار كتاب رائع وجميل محرض للقراءة والتأمل والتفكر فد تشعر بشيء من الصعوبة في البداية لكن بعد صفحات قليلة ينساب بسهولة رغم حجم الأفكار والمعلومات وتعتاد على أسلوب الدكتور رحمه الله بسرعة ولكن يجب أن تقرأ بتركيز حتى تستطيع الربط بين جميع الفصول ربما فصل الموسوعة -بالنسبة لي - كان أقل الفصول حاجة للتركيز ربما لأني تعودت على أسلوب الكتاب وفي نهاية الكتاب كانت هناك مجموعة صور للمؤلف رحمه الله من أيام الطفولة وحتى صدور الكتاب عام 2005 والطبعة التي بين يدي هي الطبعة الرابعة 2009

في الحقيقة يصعب جدا الحديث عن مثل هذا الكتاب حاولت أن أذكر أهم موضوعاته
لكسر الحاجز النفسي لدى من يستصعب قراءة الكتاب

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

doing my best but following my own schedule .... book #2
How to Kill Your Husband (and Other Handy Household Hints) by Kathy Lette

I'm not into chick-lit, didn't really like the plot but Kathy Lette's writing was hilarious 2.5 /5

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Al | 25 comments The Wright brothers
author: Mary Joseph
rating: 3/5

a brief about the wright brothers who invented the airplane. i didn't like it that much

message 14: by Rania (new)

Rania (raniahcom) الحب في المنفى
لـ بهاء طاهر
5/5

لا أدري ما السحر الذي يلقيه بهاء طاهر عليّ،هل هي الشخصيات؟؟ الشخصيات التي أرى فيها أشخاص أعرفهم من زمن.. أم هي الأحداث و حبكة القصة التي تأسرني؟؟؟
أم هي تلك اللغة العفوية القريبة من القلب الخالية من أي تصنع؟؟؟

سأكرر قراءته حتماً ، علّني أكشف هذا السر
و لأتذوق مجدداً هذا الإبداع

message 15: by Rania (new)

Rania (raniahcom) في الأدب الصهيوني
لـ غسان كنفاني
5/5

إن ما يثير الحزن هو وجود هذا النوع من الاستغلال للأدب، الذي يتحدث عنه كنفاني "الأدب الصهيوني". الأدآب بأنواعها إن كانت شعراً، قصةً، أو رواية تحمل هدفاً سامياً داخلها.. تتعمق في مشاعر إنسانية أو حالة اجتماعية أو سياسية أو حالة شعورية إنسانية، الهدف الأسمى برأيي هو إظهار الحقيقة إن كان بسرد وقائع حدثت بالحقيقة أو الإستعانة بالخيال كوسيلة للتحدث عن الحقيقة بغير مسمياتها الواقعية.
أما أن يكون الأدب هو وسيلة و أداة و سلاح لنشر فكرة التفوق العرقي لفئة، أو طعام يعرض بطريقة تفتح النفس الغاية منها هي تسميم عقول العالم أجمع ، خلط الخرافات و التخيلات و المواربة و التملص ليتمكنوا من إخفاء الحقائق.
إستخدام الرواية والشعر لغسل أدمغة المجتمعات الغربية و الإفتراء على العرب بأنهم قوم لا يستحقون الوطن الذي بين أيديهم، و أن فلسطين هي أرض صحراء تحولت بأيديهم إلى جنة !!!!!قراءت هذه الدراسة كشفت لي الكثير من المعلوماتو أجابت على بعض الأشئلة الحائرة داخلي، معلومات موَثقة بمصادر و تواريخ و عناوين.

أدب صهيوني، روايات، قصص، و أشعار كلها ساعد و مهّد الطريق للصهيونية بالخروج و جعلها واقعاً ...

يفتح غسان كنفاني لنا صندوق السلاح الذي يمكننا من رد العدوان، السلاح الذي يمكننا أن نستخدمه لمحاربة الصهيونية و نشر الحقيقة التي نمتلكها بأدب حقيقي يخلو من العنصرية و الإفتراء ... أدب غني مبدع، أساسه الحقيقة وحدها.

message 16: by DinaTheHyena (new)

DinaTheHyena | 13 comments بيكاسو و ستاربكس by ياسر حارب

كتاب شيق, ممتع, وأسلوبه سلس.
ذُكرت بعض النقاط التي شدت انتباهي أكثر من غيرها (أيدت بعضها أكثر من غيرها بمعنى أصح), منها المقدمة, وكيف ربط الكاتب بين بيكاسو وستاربكس.

نقطة أخرى, حين قال أن كلاً من الألم والراحة مؤقت وزائل غير دائم. وكيف أن الألم يصنعنا.

أحببت اقتباس الكاتب لمختارات جميلة, مثل قول الطغرائي:
أعلل النفس بالآمال أرقبها ماأضيق العيش لولا فسحة الأمل

بشكلٍ عام, كتاب استحق القراءة

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Herman (beccadeesbookshelf) I Am Number Four

5/5

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. The book was well paced and kept me interested. I look forward to the next books in the upcoming series!

message 18: by Alanoud (new)

Alanoud (Flighto) | 22 comments .

description

Title: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Author: Mark Haddon
Rating: 3/5

" The narrator is a 15 years old boy with Asperger's Syndrome / autism spectrum, and the book being narrated by the boy, was what made it interesting,
and the way the author captured it was quite impressive , though at some points , felt like he was exaggerating .
There were times where I found the story childish and a bit boring ,
but all in all i enjoyed reading it and finished in a couple of days . "

message 19: by samar (new)

samar a (6mb2) | 12 comments انثي ترفض العيش
مريم الشحي

3 / 5

الروايه فكرتها جميله .. بس مختصره جداً جداً جداً .. لدرجه ماتفهم القصه اصلا !

message 20: by Rakan (new)

Rakan (rakanmsd) | 50 comments .

أثر العلم في المجتمع by Bertrand Russell
أثر العلم في المجتمع
by Bertrand Russell
Rating: 4.3/5

لطالما تساءلت : ما الذي سيحدث للعالم لو قاده فلاسفة أمثال رَسل؟

ببساطة الكتاب هو مجموعة من المحاضرات ألقاها الفيلسوف برتنارد رَسل، تتحدث في مجملها عن العلم والتقنية وتأثيرهما على المجتمع والفكر والسياسة والقيم. يرى رَسل أن العلم بإمكانه أن يتيح للجنس البشري العيش برخاء وسعادة إن أردنا ذلك، ولكنه إنما يتيح هذا عن طريق شروط أهمها وضع حكومة عالمية واحدة. ـ

أهم ما خرجت به من الكتاب هو أن العقل ما زال السبيل الوحيد للرقي والتقدم. وأن العقل ذاته هو الذي يخلق المشكلات وهو الذي يوجد حلولها.ـ

كتاب أنصح به مع تحفظي على الترجمة

message 22: by Linah (new)

Linah (liiiinahhh) I Was Told There'd Be Cake by Sloane Crosley

Sloane Crosley really knows how to write about nothing in particular with such humor and random details that you'll be halfway through the book before realizing "Wait, what is this about again?". Thoroughly entertaining, Sloane talks about her childhood, past jobs, friends, her family. I really am at a loss to review this book. I can safely say that it's a collection of funny essays that revolve around eccentric things that have happened to the author. A very light read.

My review.

message 23: by Johara (new)

Johara Almogbel | 71 comments Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1) Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book would have very easily taken the five stars had it not been for the badly rushed ending, with all the untied loose ends flapping out of the book like a million horrible stinkworms.

Elphaba must be one of the most delightful characters I have ever met in the world of literature, and I wish we had a whole novel dedicated to her childhood and teenage years. I was afraid the beginning would drag on for me, like it did so many other reviewers, but I was surprised when it went by in a flash and I had to stop and reread a few chapters to enjoy them again.

But just as i had begun to get really excited to delve into the world of Oz head-first, the novel slowed down to an unbearable pace then crashed and burned like one huge car crash that turns into a deadly pile up. So many characters Mr. Maguire could have explored (I particularly liked the sisters Two to Seven, and their elder sister, Sabina, if i'm not mistaken, so many plot lines he could have had the decency to explain, but as soon as Dorothy arrives he forgets everyone and everything, rushing to fit his storyline with the original Wizard of Oz.

Highest moment? Elphaba's spirit at school, and her wonderfully fresh perspective on everyone and everything.

Lowest moment: (view spoiler)

All in all, this book goes into my list as novels that should be rewritten, right at the top with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, without the thought of how many sales the book will get, or how many gimmicks to hold the reader in.

View all my reviews

message 24: by Loki (new)

Loki (idreamofloki) | 16 comments Hiiiiii

The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot

5/5

A very interesting and shocking book.

message 25: by Nouf (last edited Jun 19, 2011 11:30AM) (new)

Nouf (noufsabaalola) | 16 comments The Girl Who Fell From the Sky by Heidi W. Durrow
The Girl Who Fell From the Sky by Heidi W. Durrow

4/5

It really was a refreshing book, it has been a while since last time a book made me forget how tired I am after work and made me stay on bed not blinking a once, not even yawning! I will try to tell you what's the story about without spoiling anything on you.. So, the story is about a girl who is from a Danish white mother and an American black father. She comes to live with her grandmother as she was the only survivor from a tragic accident happened to her and her family. She is not white, not black, she half and half, and she has a really beautiful blue eyes!
This book is a really page turner, the story is captivating, and the characters are all lovable. I gave this book four stars because I was disappointed with the ending, it was not much of closure. The book has two parts, the first part was entertaining, I loved reading the story and I enjoyed her style of writing; it was so simple yet so genuine. The second part felt like it was racing to some sort of a conclusion I was actually flipping the pages eager to know what's next.. and then I was shocked of how the last page delivered; not a satisfying conclusion.
I don't even remember it and I just finished it today! Maybe the reason is that the book is based on a real story so she didn't know who to really end the book? I kinda wanted for Rachel, the main character, to have more time thinking and lamenting over her family, I liked it when she was in that situation rebelling on her grandmother. I wanted to know what happened to the father, he was there in the beginning of the book, then, he just disappeared with no explanation! The book ended with so many things left untold but it's great either way. It's a good read and it was really REFRESHING to me.

message 26: by Manal (new)

Manal (manl) | 23 comments ملكوم إكس ...سيرة ذاتية
"أليكس هايلي" ترجمة ليلى أبو زيد
٤\٥

سيرة ذاتية رائعة،شعرت أني أعيد ترتيب الكثير من الفكر والإيمانيات لدي بسبب التحولات الجذرية في حياة هذا الرجل،سواء عندما تحول من محتال وبائع للخمر وحياة الضياع والإجرام في الشارع،ودخوله السجن ثم اهتداءه للإسلام على يد أحد رجالات إلايجا محمد أو عندما تحول من نموذج الإسلام المشوه الذي إتبعه ودافع عنه خلال ١٢ سنة قضاها مسلماً مشوه الأفكار بسبب رجل تملك السلطة والأتباع عن طريق رداء الدين،أو عندما إهتدى لجوهر الإسلام الصحيح عندما سافر إلى مكة.
أحببت الكتاب جداً وأعجبتني الكثير من الإقتباسات سأطرح بعضها هنا.
"لقد تعلمت باكراً أن الحق لا يعطى لمن يسكت عنه وأن على المرء أن يحدث بعض الضجيج إن أراد أن يحصل على شيء"

"
لقد أوسع الحج نطاق تفكيري وفتح بصيرتي فرأيت ف أسبوعين مالم أره ف 39 سنة،رأيت كل الأجناس والألوان من البيض ذوي العيون الزرق حتى الأفارقة ذوي
ذوي الجلود السوداء وقد ألفت بين قلوبهم الوحدة والأخوة الحقيقية فأصبحوا يعيشون وكأنهم ذات واحدة ف كنف الله الواحد. مالكوم إكس"

"
إنني أؤمن بأن الخضوع للأذى وعدم محاولة الدفاع عن النفس جريمة ، وإذا كان هذا ما تعنيه الفلسفة المسيحية وتدعو إليه الغاندية فإنهما في نظري فلسفتان إجراميتان"

"
يبدو أن عالم اليوم لم يعد فيه إلا التطرف بين الشيء وضده ، ولو أننا وجدنا الموقف الوسط وجمعنا بين النمو المادي والقيم الروحية لأوجدنا الجنة على الأرض"

"العرب لا يفهمون نفسية غير العرب ، ولا يدركون أهمية العلاقات العامة ، إنهم يقولون : (إن شاء الله) ثم ينتظرون أن يأتيهم الناس مسلمين. أنا لا أقول إن الإسلام لا يسير ، ولكن لو كان المسلمون يستعملون مناهج العلاقات العامة المتطورة لسار بسرعة مضاعفة."

"إن للحب في الإسلام مفهومًا شاملًا داخل مؤسسة الزواج ، بينما هو في المفهوم الغربي شبق ، الحب بالمفهوم الإسلامي نزعة وسلوك وموقف وأفكار وميل ، وكل هذه الأشياء التي تتعدى الماديات وتعتبر ركائز للجمال الحقيقي ، الجمال الأبدي.
إن الزوجة في الحضارة الغربية تفقد جاذبيتها بمجرد ما تفقد جمالها المادي ، أما الإسلام فيحثنا على رؤية جمال المرأة الباطني."

message 27: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  Q (plastic555) زقاق المدق

نجيب محفوظ

5/5

رواية ممتعة جدا
احداثها و شخصياتها تشدك لتكمل القراءة حتى النهاية