Romance Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Moving books from Shelfari

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) I'm ready to start the laborious process of moving my print bookshelf from Shelfari to Goodreads. I have about 1200 books on Shelfari (and about another 300 to add) and have set up an entirely different Goodreads shelf from my Lea Audiobooks Hensley bookshelf. I named it "LeaAAR in Print"

QUESTION - at one time I thought there was a way to move a bookshelf in mass from one virtual bookshelf to another. Does anyone know if this is possible from Shelfari to Goodreads?

message 2: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 494 comments I know you can import into good reads though I haven't done it. I have never logged into shelfari so I'm not sure about that. Did a quick google search and found this: http://www.goodreads.com/help/show/45...

message 3: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 631 comments In order to set up my Brenda's Audiobooks Only shelves here at Goodreads I had to export my all inclusive print/audobook Goodreads shelf from my Gamatst account to an Excel spreadsheet.

Then weed out all the print books from the spread sheet, leaving the audiobook titles, then import from that revised spreadsheet into my second Goodreads account.

It wasn't hard, just a bit time consuming. I still haven't separated out all my ratings and reviews that referred to print books instead of audiobooks from my audiobook shelves but at least the books are here. :)

message 4: by MaryK (new)

MaryK | 168 comments Brenda wrote: "In order to set up my Brenda's Audiobooks Only shelves here at Goodreads I had to export my all inclusive print/audobook Goodreads shelf from my Gamatst account to an Excel spreadsheet.

Then weed ..."

How were you able to set up a second account? Did you have to use a second email account?

message 5: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 631 comments Yes, a second e-mail address was neccessary. I set up a free g-mail account and went from there ...