Realistic RP discussion

Historic Rps > Medieval RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 680 (680 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 674 comments Mod
((This RP is based in Medieval England lets say around the 13th century. This RP isn't to restricted either.))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa sat by a lake, she was supose to be getting water for the Inn she was working and staying at, but she had sat down for a break.

message 3: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Beldric walks into the inn and approaches the inn keeper. "Hey good man can I have a drink"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) The inn keeper got him a shot of whisky.

Isa grabbed her bucket of water and lugged it back to the inn.

message 5: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Beldric drinks it in a gulp then says "How about a pint of beer I have the money" Beldric says sitting down at a table and taking his sword off his belt.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa leaves the bucket in the kitchen and is told to bring Beldric his beer. "Sir," She said placing it in front of him.

message 7: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Thank you" Beldric says taking a drink. He draws his sword and begins to clean it of small amounts of dried blood and dirt.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She eyed the sword a little, but walked back to the kitchen.

message 9: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Beldric sips on his drink while cleaning his sword and once done he gets up and approaches the inn keeper "Can I have a room for the night."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Aye," He said tossing him a key. "Isa! Take him to room 8."

"Aye, sir," She nodded.

message 11: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Thank you" He turns to Isa "Lead the way"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa lead him up the steps to a hall and to room 8.

message 13: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Thank you" he says unlocking the door.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Anything else, sir?" She asked.

message 15: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Send me up dinner in an hour and wake me at first light with breakfast" he says dropping a few silvers into her hand.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Yes, sir," She bobbed quickly, "Thank you, sir."

message 17: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Your welcome" he enters his room and looks around "Nicer then what I was expecting" he mutters then goes and lies on the bed"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa walked back to the kitched stuffing the silver in her dress, it took her 2 days to learn to to show anyone, an hour later she brough the food up and knocked on his door.

message 19: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Beldric wakes up from his light sleep and walk over to the door immediately he opens it letting her in.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Your supper, sir," She said seting it on the table in the room.

message 21: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Thank you very much" Beldric says sitting down at the table.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "You hear 'bout the princess?" Isa asked trying to fish a little info.

message 23: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"No what do you mean" Beldric asks taking a bite of the stew.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "The one that ran away," She whispered.

message 25: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Oh, King Edward isn't happy about that I bet" he says.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa shook her head. "She was to be wed this week."

message 27: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"That's not good," he says "I'm just getting back from mercing for the King against the French I haven't heard anything about this yet"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Well it's all the towns foke have been talking about," She said gripping her skirt in her hands, "Everyone is looking for her, only no one knows what she really looks like."

message 29: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"No one knows what she looks like" he said startled "Why isn't the king having posters of her face be put up?"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Well..." She looked around quicky like the women in town did when they talked. "He doesn't want to loose face. Oh, everyone knows she's gone, but he's too proud to admit it."

message 31: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Of course, just like him to do that" he says shaking his head.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa nodded, she knew her father better than anyone and he wasn't about to say he did something wrong.

message 33: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Who was she to marry" he asks.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Some Spanish pig-- prince." Isa said.

message 35: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Of course probably trying to ally with Spain so they can attach France from the south" Beldric says.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa shrugged, "I think he just likes the food they send."

message 37: by Cody, Ninja (new)

Beldric chuckles "That's probably true too" he eats some stew.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "If there is nothing else you need, sir, I will be on my way." She told him.

message 39: by Cody, Ninja (new)

He looks at her "You know when the king hired me he had his daughter by his side, she seemed so uncomfortable" he says this giving her a knowing smile.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa let her hair fall in her face. "Really, sir?"

message 41: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Yes your majesty" Beldric says slightly mocking her "Don't worry your secret is safe with me"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (I had to fix what her character looks like as a commener, so it's on there now.)

"You mustn't tell!" She begged, "I'll give you gold, whatever you want."

message 43: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"You don't have to give me anything" he chuckles "No one will know"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Isa put a hand over her heart. "Thank you, sir!"

message 45: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Your welcome madame" he says "But tell me why did you run was it just because you were going to be married"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm no pawn," She said holding her head high.

message 47: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"But your a princess that is what happens in a noble womans life, you are married to someone that will help make your family richer or advance them in social class and you hope to find love"

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) She laughed dryly. "There is no way I'll ever love that Spanish pig."

message 49: by Cody, Ninja (new)

"Was he really that bad" Beldric asks laughing a little.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I haven't met him," Isa said, "But I'll never love him."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14