Audrey Annette's Blog discussion

Books > My book blog

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 28 comments Mod
Okay so right now I'm reading Hush, Hush and Wicked Lovely. They looked good and so I picked them off the shelves a the library.

message 2: by Audrey (last edited Feb 27, 2011 10:04AM) (new)

I just resistantly finished reading a Tale Of Two Pretties, I think it is the best of the Clique books yet unfortunately it is also the last they have and quote, 'Taken there final curtain call.' As sad as I am about the Clique ending I very excited about Lisi Harrison's newer series Alpha's next book Top Of The Feud Chain!
A Tale of Two Pretties & The Top of the Feud Chain

message 3: by __blank (new)

__blank  | 7 comments (i read & love the wicked lovely series, i can't wait for Darkest Mercy to come out. I'm gonna read a tale of two preties soon, its sad that its the last one in the series. I like Claire best.)

message 4: by Audrey (new)

(LOL I <3 massie!)

message 5: by Audrey (last edited Feb 27, 2011 10:03AM) (new)

I also just finished Deadly Little Secret ,
description: It is about a girl (Camilla) who is being stalked by someone but is not sure who, there is new boy in town (Ben) and he is know to have killed his ex. As Camilla falls father for Ben the more sever the threats are from her stalker.Who is after Camilla? Ben? Spencer her boss? her friend Wes? Or someone else entirely?
Review:This mystery catches you by surprise and keeps you guessing the whole way throw!
Rating:(1-5) 4 and 1/2
Deadly Little Secret

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 1 comments hey guys who ever likes role playing please please please join this: http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...