Gardener's Group discussion

OGSG Archives > Facebook?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.C. (new)

K.C. Neal (kcneal) | 29 comments I literally just joined FB. (I'm pretty sure I'm the last person in my generation to do so, ha! But I've been on Twitter since 2009, so there. :-D) Are you on FB? If you wanna be friends, you can search for "K.C. Neal" and send me a friend request. I haven't figured out if there's a way to post a link to my FB page. If you know how to do this, do tell! :)

message 2: by Miriam (new)

Miriam I am on Facebook, as are Cheryl and Terri. Sometimes it is easier to look for an unusual name, which mine is, so try Miriam Righter. There is only one of me in the country, as far as my research has shown!

message 3: by K.C. (new)

K.C. Neal (kcneal) | 29 comments Hey Miriam, got your friend request - thanks!! You're my first FB friend! :)

message 4: by Cheryl S. (new)

Cheryl S. | 3501 comments Kate (K.C.) wrote: "I literally just joined FB. (I'm pretty sure I'm the last person in my generation to do so, ha! But I've been on Twitter since 2009, so there. :-D) Are you on FB? If you wanna be friends, you can s..."

I'm Cheryl Spande on FB. Send me a request and just let me know you are the Kate from this group and I'll be happy to be your friend.

message 5: by K.C. (last edited Feb 28, 2011 01:53PM) (new)

K.C. Neal (kcneal) | 29 comments Thanks, Cheryl!! :)