Vampires discussion

Vampires > roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,649 (2649 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil killing another human

[♔] .queen's armor. Kate was walking down the street it was cold and raniy.

message 4: by •EM• (last edited Feb 26, 2011 04:48AM) (new)

•EM• Charlotte sat on the top of a gloomy and dark building

[♔] .queen's armor. Molly was in her room.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Evalina sat in a chair that was in an abandon building.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clow was Djing at a teens club.

message 8: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 144 comments Mod
Cries, they echo around you, in the swirling mists of thought

Amon sighed, dropping into a chair. What he wouldn't give to have this curse gone....

[♔] .queen's armor. Molly looked out her window.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clow played the songs, she watched the humans. How sad there pathetic lives where.

message 11: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

A sliver of light filtered through his curtains, and he heard the dull hiss of his skin burning. He realized dully that he was burning, perhaps he should move? He was, after all, quite comfortable where he was...

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clow played her favorit song high by tio cruz.

message 13: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Sighing, he shifted slightly, glancing at the clock. Two more hours....

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clow danced to the song as well, she couldn't let them have all the fun.

message 15: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He gritted his teeth, biting down hard on the pen clutched in his hands, looking down at the dimly lit parchment, ill-fitting in the modern apartment.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clows shift was over.

(ok what time is it in this rp)

message 17: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

((I dunno, I was just placing my charrie, so for him I made it around dusk...))

Sighing again, Amon placed the contract to the side, rubbing his eyes tiredly, smiling when he saw the clock.

"Time to play," he smirked.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clow left the club. She was a hungry girl.

message 19: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Akiza walked out of the abandond building, the only scent that she was letting in was humans and blood

message 20: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

Amon walked from the run-down building that served as his crypt, smiling at the doorman as he passed, biting at the stem of his pipe.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) Clow walked down the streets.

(we should be in new york)

message 22: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (really amon you have a pipe) (oh ya we should it wouldmake sense hey soould we magicly bump into each other?)

akiza looked up at the moon, and launched herself up to the room, the moon was and she was ready to have some fun

[♔] .queen's armor. ((stop spaming and casse i have a inbox thing for you to read before you roleplay))

message 24: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

(( Yes, he does, he happens to like it XD))

Amon stopped outside of a club, looking down at his foreign clothes with a shrug. People dressed strangley here, and he was not about to change his style just to get dinner.

Natasha {Keep calm and date a soccer boy} (heartofthewild) (it's new york how do vampires meet, going to one anothers kill)

Clow might look weak to these humans but she can pick up five cars if she wanted to. She walked down an ally. Some homeless person stopped her. "Can I have some money,"with out second thought she bit his neck.

message 26: by Diabolical Daemonic , Relationships are messy, love is the noose (new)

He swayed into the crowd, adjusting his body to the heat and pounding music, stepping up to a particularly thick knot of dancers.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Evalina got up and went outside and looked around.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil walking away blood everywhere on him

message 29: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel akiza walked down the street

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((akiza at first I thought you were mocking me))

message 31: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (why would i do that, and howd you get that idea)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((no idea))

message 33: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (wierdo)
she can smell blood

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am))
Azreil picking up a body trew it off a bridge

message 35: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (hey should our charecters meet up?)

akiza looked around this area was to crowded she continued further down the street

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure
))

message 37: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (how shold we meet up (sorry im kinda board no one else is on!)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((me throwing another off a bridge

message 39: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (;ovly way to meet jk)

akiza smells the scent of blood and follows it , but she sees azriel and hesitates

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((It isn't maybe you'll be a good influence))
Azreil throwing another off chuckling cruely

message 41: by Haven Angel (last edited Feb 26, 2011 05:18PM) (new)

Haven Angel (how come you name all oyur charries azriel i like the name though,
and whats with tha maby ill be a good infulence just kiding!)

walking over

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((you know what it means?less names to remember")Azreil turned hell in his eyes

message 43: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel (if you mean do i know what azriel means then no, but goof piont, and i sry i ask to many question (what do you mean he turned hell in his eyes)

"are you enjoying yourself?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((he's happy and angry his eyes are dark red it means angel of death it's okay))Azreil "yes"

message 45: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel "Interesting" she smirked and walked to his side

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil looking at her "What are you doing"

message 47: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel "Well, i havnt quit figured that out myself" she smiled "But i see you have" looking down at the bodies

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil smiled "want some"not all of them drained

message 49: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel Looking down at the blood "you call that not fully drianed" she said smirking

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil "no not them ,them" pointing at a pile in a ally

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53