Author Forever discussion

Help > Cover help!

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Mar 04, 2011 06:53PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ Title of Story: Mystical Secrets
Author Name/Pen Name: Aftin G.
What My Story Is About: a girl who is the most powerful wizard o fher age and beyond but her parents ad friends dont know and then an evil sorcerer's apreantice is now chasing her all over the world trying to capture her for that exact reason
Ideas on Cover Art (what would you like?): half a girls face with the title next to her head

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ no not exactly silena... silena is twelve... that isnt exactly what im looking for but it looks pretty cool

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ its ok i forgot to mention it

message 5: by Audrey (last edited Mar 12, 2011 08:55PM) (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Title of story: Hidden
Author:Audrey
What is the story about: Three girls who live in a boarding school two are new and have a secret.
Ideas on cover art: a girl her hand rapped around a tree her head stinking out from behind, (wearing a cloak or fancy dress think rens. fest)snowy but there are no tracks in the snow.(Oh and red hair if possible)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 49 comments Title o story:Still workin on that
Author/penman:Decai Despon (penname)
Story about:Fallen angle who after getting kicked out of heaven, heads to a Citadel which no man has ever gone into, and meats someone along the way, the person he was supposed to be protecting, Jessica Fellipe. He is in a pickle on trying to decide what to do
Ideas on art:Nature shot of a menacing mountain, a 16ish guy looking down ward off a mountain, or faded 16-ish guy hovering above a 16-ish girl.

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 49 comments Can iz hve a covaer?

message 8: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Stef wrote: "*Aftin the MYSTICAL* wrote: "Title of Story: Mystical Secrets
What My Story Is About: a girl who is the most powerful wizard o fher age and beyond but her parents a..."

Ooo, I really like that one. :)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ Stef wrote: "*Aftin the MYSTICAL* wrote: "Title of Story: Mystical Secrets
What My Story Is About: a girl who is the most powerful wizard o fher age and beyond but her parents a..."

only one of her eyes is a terrible isey blue... the other is a beautiful royal blue

message 10: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) The second one :)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ ...my vision is too specific...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ well she kinda looks 14

message 13: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Heyy, would somebody be interested in making a cover for me? :)

message 14: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) okay well mine can look like whatever if that is okay... I realize how specific I was being...

message 15: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Yeah...

message 16: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) thanks!

message 17: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Name of book: When It Rains
Name of writer: Autumn Day
Description of book: (see below)
How do you want the cover to look?: Um...kind of...not too dramatic. It's a simple story. Maybe dark colors. Or maybe all white...not like pastels or anything

This is a description my friend wrote:

What goes up must come down.

Rain Weaver didn’t consider this when she was having the time of her short, fifteen year life. And that’s exactly what May was. But May was just thirty-one days of many and when those days were over, Rain was in for a lot of trouble. Her Aunt Aria’s alcoholic habits have grown increasingly worse and since school is out for the summer, Rain has no shoulder to cry on. Kept away from her friends and her boyfriend, Sam Carter, Rain falls into a pit of despair with each visit from The Creature of alcohol.

By the time school is ready to come back, Rain has already significantly changed. But with Sam at a different school, friends seeming to be more and more ignorant, and increasingly frequent jaunts of The Creature, Rain doesn’t know how to adjust to this change. All Rain knows is that she feels painstakingly alone in the world and her metamorphosis has left her pessimistic, clingy, and desperate for love, everything she promised herself she would never be.

At the same time, Sam life isn't exactly going great either. His parents always argued but since his older sister Riley was forced to move back into the house, intent on destructing every life in the Carter family, his parents have been fighting more and more. Sam's sick of everything about his family. He is dying for an escape, but Rain is no longer much of an option.

The happy couple has fallen apart, much to their dismay. What will happen to their relationship when Sam and Rain are forced apart by circumstances beyond their control? How can it survive when it seems to universe is working against them to tear the two apart?

When It Rains is a novel about losing yourself to depression and actions' deadly consequences.

message 18: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) o_O?

message 19: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) but your proflie picture...

message 20: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) What profile picture? Mine? -lost-

message 21: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) yeah it's all pastels...

message 22: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Stef wrote: "Stupid Autumn wrote: "o_O?"

It's prettyyyy cool idea."

message 23: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Audrey wrote: "yeah it's all pastels..."

But I was talking about for my book cover. My book is about depression, so I wouldn't use somethign like my profile picture for my book.

message 24: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 49 comments That looks awesome! But can the wings be red and him wearing aarmour, but still see his face, but I don't need the aromour, I would just perfer it, and the wings isnt a big deal at all.

message 25: by TinCanKreations (new)

TinCanKreations (TCCreationsKable) | 49 comments Title: Controller
Name of Writer: Decai Despon
How I want title to look: A shadow hand reaching down to grab something, or a key.
Desc:
You will hate me for telling of the death of this man, this book will not end happily. This is the story of life. It is short. You will suffer from reading this, but will lie on your death bed, knowing your death is peaceful to this one. But on your last days, you aren't in control. Who is? And when everyone you kbow is about to die, what do you do next? Acces the unaccesabe. Your whole brain. Do the impossible. But if you read this, you will come to realization. The unconvenient truth will arise. This is not a fairy tale. It is life. And it will NOT end happily.

message 26: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Stef wrote: "Stupid Autumn wrote: "o_O?"

It's prettyyyy cool idea."

You should read it ;)

message 27: by Autumn (new)

Autumn (flwurautumn) Unfortunately I haven't written anything since Thursday T__T

message 28: by Skyscraper (last edited Mar 27, 2011 08:09AM) (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Name of book: SPELLBOUND
Name of writer: CELESTE
Description of book:

...Four teens with amazing powers...They just don't know it yet...

April can look into the future. Whether it's through dreaming or touching. She can also see ghost and spirits.

Scarlett can move things with her mind; she posseses the power of telekineses.

Jade can sense human emotions and thoughts; she is an empath.

Nicole can project energy, forced fields. She also has the ability to levitate.

When a prophecy that happened 400 years ago brings sixteen year olds Jade Lewis, Scarlett Burns, Nicole Collins, and April Hart together, there lives will never be the same. And maybe more could be at stake -not just for them- but the fate of the world. Each girl comes from a different past and has a different life style. But- they are more alike then they think. They will learn that there is more to life and more then the world knows about itself.

How do you want the cover to look?
Four hands placed on a old book
OR Four girls, each one with a different hair color or just look diferent (Red hair, black hair, brown hair, blond hair.) OR A forest at night with an enchanted feeling with bright stars. It has to look erie and mysterous.

message 29: by Skyscraper (new)

Skyscraper (everviolet) Lol cool... I think im like Jade too.

Thx

message 30: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Okay I have one now but thanks for all the help!