The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Character Archives > Characters Arena 18

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Apr 23, 2011 03:59PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Welcome all tributes! Here's the topic for you to create your characters. Just fill things in, and you'll be in the arena!

Name:
District:
Appearance:
Skills:
District token:

DISTRICTS:
One

girl- Quassia Artore (Regan)
boy-
Two
girl- Sky Longwood (Pocketmouse)
boy-
Three
girl- Annabella Chaise (Eri)
boy-
Four
girl- Suzzana Ecentier (Eri)
boy-
Five
girl- Daisha (Daryion)
boy- Julian Benson (Aaron-brandon)
Six
girl-
boy-
Seven
girl- Rae Jones (Melanie)
boy- Carner Muerta (Emily)
Eight
girl- Annatta Obray (Regan)
boy-
Nine
girl- Calla (Emily)
boy- Alek Terdon (Eri)
Ten
girl- Leandra(Lee) (Emily)
boy- Ken (Aaron-brandon)
Eleven
girl- Acacia LaRue (Eri)
boy-
Twelve
girl- Brednat "Billie" Cornera (Eleanor, la fille de'Hades)
boy-

message 2: by Daryion (new)

Daryion | 9 comments Name:Daisha
District:Any
Appearance:Fair Skin,long Black Hair, Blue Eyes
Skills: very skilled with hands
District token: Pink hair bow

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments five good?

message 4: by Daryion (new)

Daryion | 9 comments That will be great!

message 6: by Emily (last edited Feb 27, 2011 01:32PM) (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments Name: Leandra(Lee)
District:10
Appearance: http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx...

except for her hair is long.

Skills: Exceeds in snaring, spying, deception,strategy, and good with small weapons
District Token: A piece of a whip circling around to form a bracelet, tied together with then rope and spotted with flecks of green and gold gems.

message 7: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) Name: Acacia LaRue
District: 11
Appearance: Long light brown hair, that looks almost gold in the sun, light tan skin with hazel eyes that if you look closely enough you'll find specks of light purple, about 4 feet 11 inches.
Skills: Expert in finding food it the wild, handy with a knife and spear and has excellent aim.
District Token: Star shaped straw necklace, with six points, one for each of her siblings.

message 8: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) | 1999 comments Name: Brednat "Billie" Cornera
District: 12
Appearance: Billie Cornera
Skills: Anything she can get her hands on would be nice.
District token: Diamond pin.

message 9: by Aaron-Brandon (last edited Feb 28, 2011 07:12PM) (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments Name:First name:Ken. Last name:Unknown to him or everybody else
District:10
Skillz:He is handsom and he has that gaze that makes people stare at him. He is stealthy, but strong and if you catch a glimpse of him during the games, your as sure as dead.
District Token:A picture of his grandfather who died in a hunt.
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments Hello my chariot partner lol

message 11: by Aaron-Brandon (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments lol sup? I love chosing ten. Hunting! can't wait till i finally can go hunting. lolz

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments haha hunting is nine. I'm pretty sure you get killed if you hunt... I mean if you get caught lol. Ten is livestock, we raise, not kill.

message 13: by Aaron-Brandon (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments wait... i thought it was the other way around... never mind then! lmao

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments Name: Carner Muerta
District: 7
Skills: swords
District Token: None
Appearance:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

message 15: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Name: Annatta Obray
District: 8
Appearance: Annatta appears to be sweet and innocent, with wavy dirty blonde hair and green eyes with gold flecks in them. She always wears a small braid in her hair, which she calls her district token (with it being a form of weaving). Her features are small and look mismatched with her round face. She is not tall, at only four foot nine, but makes up for it with her ability to jump.
Skills: Annatta can handle a small sword better then even her brother, which she learned after injuring his arm during a ‘battle’ with him. If she has a knife on her, she can do things to objects that some would call magic, making the smallest piece of wood into something as great as a makeshift spearhead. Sly and clever, she is probably smarter then half of the contestants in the arena. She can jump very high, which would be great for getting over high boulders or other things that may hold others up. Her downfall may be her self-doubt and inability to climb trees where she cannot reach the initial fork.
District token: She always wears a small braid in her hair, which she calls her district token (with it being a form of weaving).
Other: Annatta never took to weaving, much to the displeasure of her community. Seen as having so much potential, the young girl instead decided to learn the art of weaponry, taking lessons from her elder brother who has since died. The fact that her brother was thrown into the hunger games when he was seventeen has turned her into an aggressive fighting machine determined to avenge her brother’s death. Her target: District Two, whose male contender murdered her brother on the very first day of the games. Her name, Annatta, carries the meaning ‘sweet yet spicy’, which is only too perfect for her appearance and personality relationship. She is definitely a contender in the games, but prefers an ally as to not get too lonely. After all, despite her personality, she is still only twelve years old.

Sorry, I'm not sure if the 'other' was allowed, but I wrote up the character using a different form and really wanted to include a few things not on the form. :/

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments It's fine. Don't worry.

message 17: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Holy.
I just realized I wrote a lot.
xD
Thank you!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Sky Longwood
District: 2
Appearance: Sandy long hair, usually down, with longer parts at the front. She is average height, and slim but strong. Can go for days without food. Rough hands from working making weapons. She has very intense blue eyes, and peachy lips, with normal skin, and 11 freckles along the bridge of her nose. Usually wears white or green, and has broad shoulders.
Skills: She's handy with a knife, and can fashion loads of things out of a simple piece of wood with one. Deadly silent, so can hunt easily. Good at climbing, but usually sleeps on the ground
District token: A marble with a strange pattern inside it, like a trail of paint in fresh water. Her little sister found it, and gave it to her before she died. She wears it in a case around her neck.

message 19: by ♥ Regan ♥ (last edited Mar 08, 2011 06:19PM) (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Name: Quassia Artore
District: 1
Appearance: Quassia, with her large, innocent eyes and soft features, would never be seen as a threat. Long, wavy brown hair reaches the top of her ribs. Her eyes are a classic hazel, and some would say they are positioned a bit too far apart from each other. Her build is small, and standing at five foot three she is one of the smallest competitors.
Skills: Quassia was among one of a handful of kids to refuse to be trained for the Hunger Games, insisting that it was against the rules and no one should do anything to gain the upper hand. Because of this, she is not considered a Career and has fewer skills then her male counterpart in the arena. However, years of evading training and hiding in her home from the Peacekeepers has made her agile and stealthy, making her an elusive tribute that may just be able to hide enough to win. On top of that, she can hunt very well with a bow and arrow, seeing as the one time she was caught and forced to train, she was sent to hunt and given only a bow and a single arrow to protect herself. Obviously, she survived and brought home a huge wild dog, to the surprise of her community.
District token: Quassia’s district token is her hair clip, a large object that seems to be a hummingbird (a glamorous bird) it being a piece of metal that is dull on the ends and can cause no harm to fellow tributes. It represents the fact that District One manufactures luxury items, and it also marks that her father is one who makes items in a factory.
Other: Not seeing herself as a competitor, Quassia has decided to avoid any direct confrontation with the other tributes, as to avoid challenging an opponent that is stronger then herself. If she was to come across a tribute, she would only attack if they weren’t able to attack her.

message 20: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) Name: Alek Terdon

District: 9

Appearance: Tall and lean, with strong arms from years of hunting. Has bright green eyes that any girl would get lost in, shoulder length blond hair and a smile that would win any girls heart.

Skills: a skilled hunter, know where and where not to hunt. very handy with a bow and arrow.

District Token: Bracelet made of deer hide, with both his and his girlfriends names, and family crests.

message 21: by erika (last edited Mar 09, 2011 04:38AM) (new)

erika (x__eri) Name: Suzzana Ecentier
District: 4
Appearance: Short small frame, long brown hair, and bright copper eyes.
Skills: A skilled swimmer, great with a trident, excellent at weaving and making nets and snares.
District Token: A seaweed anklet decorated with shells and beads the color of the ocean.

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments Name: Calla
District: 9
Appearance: Light brown thick hair that cascades down to her shoulders. Usually braided into intricate knots pulled into a bun at the top of her head. She is five foot two with lightly tanned skin and eyes so golden brown they appear orange.
Skills: She is an excellent hunter and fisher. Knows several survival skills and prides herself with a dagger. Her mind works much like a computer calculating several things at once before acting but doing so in a motion so swift it is as though it never crossed her mind, and having once helped a runaway from district four she is fairs well with a trident, and weaving.
District Token: A necklace off feathers from various exotic birds and beads carved from different trees strong together with several layers of spider-silk.

message 23: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) Name: Annabella Chaise
District: 3
Appearance: Beautiful curly blond hair, blue eyes, and a bright smile.
Skills: Great hand - eye coordination, best with a dagger.
District Token: Chain Link bracelet, with heart shaped charms.

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments ((Lol what's uup with you and ther girls of the district))

message 25: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Emilyy, would Calla work to be allies with Annatta? I just need someone to do it. xD

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments totally I just needed to claim some girls before Eri here gets em all lol!

message 27: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) srry...just wanna fill them up so we can start r.p.ing

message 28: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) and can annabella and suzzana allie with u guys?

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments I don't know about regan but I try to make my alliance a strict three person.

message 30: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) so wat bout just 1 of them?

message 31: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments I do too Emily. I'll accept that if Emily does, although I'm not sure if Sky (pocketmouse) is going to accept her ally thing, since I started to RP Annatta might want to ally with her.

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments So this could go a number of ways. Eri I say you should rp in training and we will see who which character we fancy more. Lol

message 33: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) kay.. that works 4 me

message 34: by Aaron-Brandon (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments ((haha no one seems to want the math and science ones besides me and Daryion :P))
Name:Julian Benson
District:5
Apperance: Julian has tanish skin and dirty blonde hair. His eyes have the sence that he fears nothing and he doesn't His eyes are also big and hazel. He likes to smile, but that all changed after the reaping.
Skill:Memorized the everything there is to know about math, and he can count in second nature. He is strong and fit for a fight, and can weild two daggers lethally.
District Token:A necklace locket that has his father's face thats smiles upon him. His father died in an expirement and the whole research facility exploded. (wasn't his fault though)

message 35: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments i know this is horrible, but i'm growing attached to my Annatta character.
*huggles*
lol.

message 36: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) Aaron Brandon does Julian wanna be allies with Alek (district nine)

message 37: by Aaron-Brandon (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments umm... sure i guess. i was just using him to fill a spot and i was gonna make him die, but if u want i could allie up with ur charie

message 38: by erika (new)

erika (x__eri) yeah thanx... :)

message 39: by Aaron-Brandon (new)

Aaron-Brandon B. | 207 comments lolz np

message 40: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Boy from one killed by Annatta. <3

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2011 10:45AM) (new)

UP FOR GRABS

Boy(s) from: One, Two, Three, Four, Six, Eight, Eleven, Twelve

Girl(s) from: Seven

message 42: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Boy from Six killed by Annatta.

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) | 32 comments Boy from twelve, killed by Leandra

message 44: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments ♥ Regan ♥ wrote: "Boy from one killed by Annatta. <3"

message 45: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) Name: Rae Jones
District: Seven
Appearance: Dark brown hair pulled into a frizzy braid with a tanned skin color from being outside. She's average height for her age with flexible legs and strong arms. She's not so much built like a runner but like a boxer, with broad shoulders and a lean middle. She has large green eyes that are often referred to as "fish eyes." She wears a brown lacy tank top, cargo pants, and steel toed boots in the games.
Skills: Talented with a sword, though she prefers a club when going for an easy kill. After finding that clubs aren't the best weapon, she took up archery and became skilled at making arrows and bows. She is a great shot from far distances and lethal in close quarters. She can even fight with the just an arrow, but that pretty much fails after a while, because the arrow will snap.
District token: Her quiver. It was made from her an apple tree that was in her backyard.

message 46: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (melanienmo) Girl from Five, killed by Rae

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited May 30, 2011 10:44AM) (new)

Okay, so since I am in charge of this arena, and I can't edit the first post on here of who dies, here it is:

DEAD

One Boy

Two

Three

Four

Five Girl

Six Boy; Girl

Seven

Eight

Nine

Ten

Eleven