Lorien Legacies discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 210 comments Mod
Welcome to this group, fellow members of the Garde. We are here to protect those who can help us: the humans. So help me defeat the mogadorians, but first, tell me who you are.

message 2: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (nmcguiga) | 5 comments Hi I'm Nathaniel. Can't wait to role with you guys.

message 3: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) Hey, I'm Amaranta(A, Am, Ama, Amara, or pretty much anything else you can think of, I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to nicknames). I absolutely loved both the book and the movie of I Am Number Four and can't wait for the next book to come out. I also can't wait to start roleplaying with you guys.

message 4: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 210 comments Mod
Thank you so much for joining this group, guys!

message 5: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel (nmcguiga) | 5 comments Oh no problem.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (emilygsturt) I'm Emily and uhh i liked the book! (havent seen the movie)

message 7: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Movie kind of wrecked the book (don't they all?) but it was still a good movie. And Alex Pettyfer was in it, so BONUS!!!!

message 8: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 215 comments Mod
I'm finally cing it tonight!

message 9: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

You will probably love it. I did. ;)

message 10: by s-hastings (new)

ughhh my dad is being lame and wont take me...but im watching the academy awards

message 11: by April (new)

April (greeneyeswe3tie) | 2 comments Hi I'm April. I picked up the book after I read The Hunger Games and it was on one of those tables at the bookstore that was like if you liked so so then try these. I absolutely loved the book. I just saw the movie the other night and it totally ruined it. They messed it up so bad.

message 12: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Personally, I loved the movie. I think it's good that they changed some stuff, and we have to keep in mind that it says "based upon the bestselling book by" for a reason, not "the bestselling book by".

message 13: by April (new)

April (greeneyeswe3tie) | 2 comments True. I just think they left a lot of the important stuff out. I do like how they changed that Henri knew Sam's dad. I was just expecting more from the movie. I felt the movie was kind of rushed. But I absolutely loved Number 6 in the movie.

message 14: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

I know!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello, I'm LunaBeth, but you can call me Luna or Beth, or just LunaBeth. I have not read these bOoks, but I have seen the movie and I really really liked it(okay so I loved it XD). I want to read the books so badly though. Anywhoo...I'm 14 and love to make clothes and currently into Photography. Oh and gummi and sour food is always a win.

message 16: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Thanks for joining!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

No prob :)

message 18: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Nelson (garret_05) | 86 comments HI, I am Garrett and I love the book and movie! I am excited to have some fun with this. Hoping to tide myself over until the next books release! :]

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 4 comments Hi, I'm Lauren. I love the first book and can't wait to see the movie. :)

Avenicci {fire hive} (monkshood) Hello i am sam open to all nicknames because ive had many. I just recently finished the book. I cant wait to go see the movie in a couple days! Ive heard that the movie leaves out some really important stuff but well see. Im 16 and i really like to roleplay. My friend got me into goodreads a couple years ago and ive been hooked ever since. Hope we can all have fun together haha.

message 21: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments Hey-ey!! I'm, Clary. I read the book in about two days, and I CANNOT wait to go see the movie, which I am over Spring Break. YAY!! this is one of my all time favorite books, no questions asked.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello new peoples!

Bahaha, Sam, I might just have to call you Sam I Am then.

message 23: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments heehee, that is funny. Can we? It would be pretty sweet, you have to admit, Sam

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

:O clary? As in City of Bones Clary?

message 25: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments As in Clary Fray Clary yes

message 26: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Well, I would say "as in Mortal Instruments" because she's in the whole series...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, me too, but I was in a rush and didn't have time to spell that all out.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

*all that out

message 29: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments Ah. OK?

message 30: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Nelson (garret_05) | 86 comments Haha Sam I am would be perfect!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

XD

message 32: by Annabelle (new)

Annabelle (mrs-varen-nethers) | 1 comments Hello, I'm Annabelle. Feel free to call me Anna, Annie, Bella, or Belle. You can call me other things too if you think of something you like, as long as I know it's me! :D
So I loved I Am Number Four, the book and the movie! I read the preview for The Power of Six and it looks really good. I also love how the author made himself into a character. (:

message 33: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments Haha, yea, that was pretty creative

message 34: by Mike (new)

Mike Hey I'm Mike(: i loved I Am Number Four and i can't wait for The Power of Six!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Mike!

message 36: by Mike (new)

Mike Hi!

message 37: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments yoooooooooo. i a weirdo, its ok to call me one. but im actually a lorien trying to be a human and failing. I'm number 8 by the way. and being a human is way too hard. I dont know what this weird thing im blogging on even is

message 38: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

Nice to meet you, number eight. Why didn't you say you were a Lorien before?

message 39: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments oh ya know.just figured out how to type and all

message 40: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crystalpanes) | 1 comments Hi. I'm Crystal. I watched the movie with my friends and got excited when I read in the credits that the movie was based on a novel. I agree with Anna. I liked the way the author involved himself in the story. Shocked, even.

So, until the next book is released, I'mma help you fight those freakin' Mogadorians. :D.

message 41: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments Yaya! Another one to help me out on my mission....BOOK?? WHAT BOOK?? NOT A BOOK ABOUT US??

message 42: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, I am number 6! (new)

What? How on earth did they find out?!

message 43: by Clary Fray (new)

Clary Fray (girlsoccer86) | 15 comments grrrrr, this is ridiculous. Our whole story can't get out!! We'll be screwed! and how do they know where we are??? panic, panic, panic...

message 44: by s-hastings (new)

Oh no! Oh God, we have to relocate. It's a good thing that we are all good at passing as normal peeps.