Naruto Role-Play discussion

Naruto > RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 575 (575 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
As the moon shined through the darkened sky, Uchiha Itachi would be standing on top of a roof in the village hidden in the leaves searching for people to kill, mainly his younger brother Sasuke. Glancing down the area with his Sharingan, Itachi noticed there were a few people walking down towards the house that he was on top of as the wind blew his Akatsuki cloak. He went down where the three people were at and sliced them as blood spat out of their bodies. Once tjey were dead Itachi went stait into the forest of death.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi was outside talking a walk the night air dident fell right to her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil was in a tree watching the ppl that walked under it

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi glansed up at the sky.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil jumping onto a building

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi sighed and walked to her small appartment. and out onto the roof looking at the stars and the sky.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil seeing someone outside thought why is she out

[♔] .queen's armor. ((i just read on here that one lines will be deleted..so...lets try to to do one like))

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 28, 2011 12:02PM) (new)

Azreil seeing a girl on a roof thought can't you skip curfew without running into others but jumped towards her anyway curious why she was out

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi sighed jumping down from her roof,the moon looked red to her eyesmshe walked into the forest something dident fell right out there she keept walking till she dow something sninning in the dstance.

what is that? she wanderd walking up to it more. but slowly as she got closer to it she can sorta make out what it was,it was a ring one of the akatsuki they most have been around here but were? what did that want and why here?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil followed confused why she was out at this hour walking light using his instincts kept to the shasdows

message 12: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Itachi found more men then smirked as he got his sword out as the men backed away fearfully. ''You know you shouldn't be out here in the middle of the night. Its quite dangerous to wander in this part of the forest.'' With that the men was about to flee but the next thing they knew they've been slashed by Itachi's sword creating a blood-bath.

As soon as hewas done having a torturous kill he went back to the hidden leaf village as the cold, deadly wind blew he didn't even flinch he he just continued on walking in the darkness of the night wondering who to kill next or he could abduct a young demon ninja girl. A lot of stuff was filling his mind.

((OOC: Hey Ashley do you want your character to date mine?))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((olay if u want but itachi isent really the romance type. :O))

Kazumi glared at the ring what are the akatsuki doing around in a plce like this? thoughts words keept going though her head rining like a bell she picked up the righ and turned around. to walk back home a ninga was right infront of her. she gasped and glared at the ninga looking at his head band hes not from around here she she glared.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil felt uneasy but followed smelling blood cursing silently th demon inside that gave him this smell

message 15: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
((OOC: I know I thought if he could capture her then would find out that he likes her.))

The wend got a bit more cold as he got close to somebody's house and saw a cute girl then a few members of the Akatsuki he walked up to the girl's house before he was noticed he was got behind the house and was ready to strike as he continued looking at the girl.

message 16: by [♔] .queen's armor. (last edited Feb 28, 2011 05:43PM) (new)

[♔] .queen's armor. ((okay))

Kazumi took out her Kunai and Shuriken she swong her kunai in her finger and three shuriken in the other she glared at the ninja. she got into fighting podion. the other ninja glared and then vanished Kazumi looked around to see were he whent she looked behind her and then below her she smirked and though her kunai up with a papper bomb the
other ninja: hes eyes widded "crap!"
Kazumi smiled and walked off as the bomb whent off and the ninja fell to the gound dead.
"not a varry storng apponent" she sighed "i was hoping to have more fun" she sighed and walked back to her village with the ring in her hand.

message 17: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Seeing as the girl went off to another direction Itachi followed her close behind. When he got closer he smirked and grabbed her from behind as he covered her mouth. ''Don't even think about resisting young one.'' He spoke softly holding a kunai near her throat.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil watched her chuckling

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi glared at him. ((sorry about the one sentance))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Azreil had already left

message 21: by Itachi (last edited Feb 28, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Itachi still held his kunai near her neck then took her to the forest of death and found an old cabin and dragged her inside the tied her up. ''Don't worry I will not kill you.''

[♔] .queen's armor. She glared "what do u think your doing let me go!l she yelled she put the ring in her pocket her eyes narrowed on his "This..this kidnap!" she glared looking around

message 23: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Itachi covered her mouth again making sure nobody heard her words. ''Exactly Demon girl, I just need you for the moment.'' He stroked her hair as he took a long glance at her face as he continued on stroking her soft hair. ''Now what kind of Demon are you young one?''

[♔] .queen's armor. "i think you can tell" she glared moving away his Hand. "if you must know I'm the 9 tailed wolf.." she glanced at him and sighed. Her griped her fingers together putting her hand in a fist.

message 25: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
''I'm not letting you go, not ever.'' He gripped her chin gazing into her eyes with his Sharingan. ''You know you don't stand a chance Demon.''

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey can I be sasuke??))

[♔] .queen's armor. She glared closing her eyes trying to move her face away "I will never let you win!" she said

((that would be awesome))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah then I'll kill many ppl after I get rid of orichimaru

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi glared with her eyes still closed

Akki (the 9 talied wolf) dont be scared girl...let me take over this

no!! you will not that is just what he want akki growled.

Kazumi keept her eyes closed so she woudent look in his eyes and go in the illusion.

[♔] .queen's armor. ((hello?))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey))

message 32: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
((Sorry I'm late my phone died on me when I was sending Stinkerbell a rude message.))

Itachi still held her chin tightly unaware that he had a feeling he might have a crush on the Demonic girl. ''I will release you! You're mine!'' He whispered in her ear licking it to scare her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((so can i be sasuke??))

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi eyes widend and looked at him "wha-what are you doing?" she said feeling keeped out.

((its okay and hi trevor lolz))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((sup))

message 36: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
((Yes you may. Sorry about the ignorance.))

''I will have you.'' He drug her in a bedroon and tied her legs, and ankles to the end of the bed removing his cloak showing his tight abs, he stroked her hair softly. ''Trust me I'll go easy on you for now.''

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((thanks )

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi eyes widded,she closed her eyes looking away from itachi strugaling her legs to get the free.

message 39: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Itachi layed on top of her kissing her neck as he licked it.

[♔] .queen's armor. Her heart was ponding fast,she blushed and opeened her eyes and glared at him.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasuke was looking at his old village but he wasn't here for memories his brother had been spotted by orichmarus spys and he was here to end him

message 42: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Itachi continued kissing her soft neck then took her clothes off as he looked into her beautiful eyes with his Sharingan. He started to kiss her neck again then went doen to her breasts then farther down passing her belly-botten to her vergina then started licking her clint.

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi blushed, amd moaned. her was fcasing her charica too her feet to make it thin and shap and the rope cut.

message 44: by Itachi (new)

Itachi | 38 comments Mod
Itachi noticed she was attempting to set herself free, he then went back on top of her body pinning her down. ''I'm not letting you go.''

[♔] .queen's armor. Kazumi glared.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasuke walking around he villiage looking for his brother using his sharingan eye and his followers and orichmarus old oones

[♔] .queen's armor. sakura was walking around with her head down low.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasuke heard him I know yoour there

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasuke jumped back pissed doing handsigns fireball jutsu

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sasuke started burning them then pulling out paper bombs

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12