Wolves!!! discussion

Kite's Pack > Plain

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
(rp)

message 2: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments Valor entered the plain, seeking out a rabbit.

message 3: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments He couldn't find anything and left the territory.

message 4: by ƒσαℓєη (new)

ƒσαℓєη | 211 comments ((He's a loner, he's not supposed to be in your territory. Show authority!!! Well too late because he left.))

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara Followed her Pack leader and crouched and waited silently for any prey.

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara spotted a deer coming out of the woods, she thought of running for it, but this needed more then one wolf to take it down."kite." she said in a whisper, trying to get her leaders attention.

message 7: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Crouching in the grass so she wouldn't be seen,Mara edged closer to the deer. Growling silently.

message 8: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara Ran out of the grass and towards the deer, jumping on it's back she sunk her teeth into it's skin.

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((yes, very!))

Mara stayed on top of the deer tearing the back skin off.

message 10: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara stopped, seeing the deer was a carcuss and let Kite, her alpha eat first.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara sat and ate. when she was finished she dug up Kites gopher and walked back to camp.

message 12: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara set the gopher down."We'll find them." she said trying to help her leader.

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "But i don't know where to look!" she said standing up.

message 14: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((ok!))
Mara slunk down to the ground.