Wolves!!! discussion

Kite's Pack > Dens

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
(rp)

message 2: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara sat in her den. hoping her leader would find a alpha male soon.

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara bowed her head a little to the Alpha female."Where do you want us to hunt?" she said bringing her head up to her leader.

message 4: by Call~Me~Rose (last edited Mar 04, 2011 11:58AM) (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((ok.)) Mara followed her.

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((SORRY! I get better at spelling and i need practice at grammer!))

message 6: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) ((i know! To me it's funny to, because i'm amazed if i spell ANYTHING right with out spell check.))

message 7: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara go up and ran off to the woods, doing what she was told.

message 8: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler walked into the clearing from the dens, stretching.

message 9: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((Rinzler is a girl))

"Yes, Kite." Rinzler said, dipping her head and walking out to the forest.

message 10: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((its fine))

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Blitz walked into the clearing, head high as he saw Kite.

message 12: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "I am Blitz, Mara found me and brought me here." he said sitting down.

message 13: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler walked in, dropping the squirrel in the camp for the others.

message 14: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara Ran over to Rinzler.

message 15: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Blitz watched her. whats up with her? didn't they need Males?

Mara watched.Poor guy, he seems strong, like an alpha, could be the alpha male.

message 16: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) He was surprised, but did not show it."Yes." he said to her, dipping his head a bit."what is your name?" he asked.

message 17: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Blitz."He said smiling a little. this wolf was beautiful.

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) He lowered his head as a thank you. he took the squirrel and ate it in three bites."Thank you.How many are in your pack?" he asked.

message 19: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Thats not that many." he said.

message 20: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) He nodded,"And you need an alpha male to help you." he said to her.

message 21: by Call~Me~Rose (last edited Mar 10, 2011 05:31AM) (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Blitz did the same with his tail.

message 22: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Hope trotted into camp from the forest and over to the two alphas, dipping her head and her tail lowered as far as it would go. "Kite, Blitz" she greeted them, "I saw a rather large buck in the forest and wondered if we could get a group of wolves together and hunt it"

message 23: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) She nodded to her alphas and ran off to look for Rinzler. She spotted her and said, "Come on the alphas want us both over in the forest to hunt a buck"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo dragged the deer into a sheltered part of the camp, leaving it there and then settling down at the entrance of a den.