Wolves!!! discussion

Kite's Pack > Forest

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jerry, Alpha Mod (new)

Jerry | 816 comments Mod
(rp)

message 2: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler trotted in the forest, looking around for prey. Soon she found a squirrel nibbling near the roots of a tree and wagged her tail. After a small chase she caught it, snapping its neck.

message 3: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Why is it so difficult to find wolves! Why!" she said to a tree.

message 4: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler looked over at the voice, confusedly.

message 5: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Theres so many! But i fail to find some! I'm gonna be killed." she said growling.

message 6: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler followe the voice. "Who's there?"

message 7: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "It's me, Mara!" she said walking to the other voice.

message 8: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "Oh, sorry."

message 9: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "Yes you should, but thats alright, We need a male wolf in the pack," she said looking frustrated.

message 10: by Wingstar (last edited Mar 07, 2011 06:05AM) (new)

Wingstar Rinzler narrowed her eyes but shook it off. "Just keep trying." she muttered, walking off.

message 11: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Blitz walked to the wolfs,"A Male. Well i think i'v solved your problem." he said standing tall.

message 12: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler looked over. "Yay."

message 13: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) Mara started to take him to the dens.

message 14: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Rinzler followed, carrying his squirrel.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo crawled in a few tail-lengths from Kite, folding his ears back against his head when he caught sight of the buck. Silently, he crept forward.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo slowly inched his way up to Kite's flank. "I'll start the chase," he offered in the lowest of growls. "And the rest of the pack can follow?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo went forward, silent as the breeze. Once close enough, he shot out of the shelter of a bush and leapt for the buck, and the chase began. He raced after it, a gray streak in the forest, gaining speed.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo closed in on the buck, now up to speed with it. He darted forward to nip at it's legs, slowing it down for Kite to give the killing bite.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo slowed down and stood back, allowing Kite to finish the buck and eat first.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo crawled up a bit, the smallest of whines stirring in his throat. But he would let Kite eat first, and then the Betas, and then he could finally eat. Although, hunger pangs made him more antsy by the second.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok.))

Cameo was pleased with the remains of the deer; it was still as good as if he'd had the first bite. When finished, he looked to Kite to see who she would let carry the carcass back to the dens.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Cameo gathered a few other wolves to help him and began to pull the fresh meat behind Kite.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk.))