Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive (general & ongoing) > Trying to figure out the title and author

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacy (new)

Lacy (lacy_stewart) | 1865 comments I read this book a few years ago and I can't remember the title or the author. I thought that it was a Patricia Cornwell novel, but now I am not so sure because her book description are not detailed. The story is about a woman, either a medical examiner or detective who comes across some suspect deaths that are occuring in the hospital. During the investigation the main woman finds out she has, I believe breast or ovarian cancer and goes through DNA testing to see if she carries the specific gene. Unknowingly the positive results make her a target. The killings are being comitted by a paid killer, disguised as a nurse. This killer was hired by an insurance company to get rid of people diagnosed with certain genes.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Thanks a lot!

message 2: by Laura Lulu (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) It doesn't sound like any Patricia Cornwell's I've read, but I will admit I stopped reading them a few years ago--she started to bug me. :)

It kind of sounds like a Robin Cook? Could it be one of his?

message 3: by Laura Lulu (last edited Feb 22, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

Laura Lulu (lauralulu) Yay! I was right--found it. :)

Marker by Robin Cook

message 4: by Lacy (new)

Lacy (lacy_stewart) | 1865 comments Thank you so much! Not being able to place it was getting on my nerves. I didn't think I would get an answer so quickly, you rock!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Marker (other topics)