Author Forever discussion

Random > Dreams

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Stay away from bowling alleys, meadows, and prisoners? I have no idea. I've never had a dream more than once.

message 2: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) I have!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the weirdest dreams ever, I swear. So one time, I had this dream when I was little, and both of my friends who were in it with me--Spencer and Kevin--had the same dream that night too.

So it started out with all three of us standing on the roof of one of my old neighbor's roof when I lived in Arizona. I was Hermine from Harry Potter, Spencer was Harry, and Kevin was Ron. Suddenly, these little chalk numbers appeared on the driveway beneath us, and we jumped off of the roof and into the 3 and we were teleported to my roof. Again, there was more chalk writing, only these were letters. We all jumped into the B and only I was teleported to the roof above my bedroom; Kevin and Spencer disappeared. There was a hole in my roof and I looked down and saw these aliens. They were talking about this girl that I never knew but in the dream she was my best friend. They said they kidnapped her and they were gonna eat her or something. I flipped out and I woke up screaming. Turns out I had a fever. :P My dreams never make sense.

message 4: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) Haha, that is weird. I think that means you or both you and your friends were worried about the best friend. That's what the books tell me anyway.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

But I didn't know who the girl was! It was something about a Natalie or Natasha or something, and none of us had met a girl named that.

message 6: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) Or maybe sine they were in your room talking about a girl, it means that you were worried about your own safety? Subconciously?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

That could be true.... I'm trying to remember if I was worried about something back then....

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ onc i had this dream it was so confusing at first then it turned into the topic of a book im writing ^-^

message 9: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) haha, kay.

message 10: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) *Aftin the MYSTICAL* wrote: "onc i had this dream it was so confusing at first then it turned into the topic of a book im writing ^-^"

lolz thats cool!

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ yup the beging was so weird i cant even remember it but like the end half was the WHOLE topic of my book... though i have made a few tweeks ^_^"

message 12: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) Haha, what was the writing about?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ its about a wizard named silena whom is twelve but is the most powerful wizard of her age and beyond but then this evil sorcerer and his aprentice john come and ty to take her but she got away and finds this girl whom's parents were killed by the sorcerer so she seeks revenge so silena and the girl(kaitlyn) run all over the world tryi ng to escape from john... havnt thought ofmuch more than that ^_^"

message 14: by Amby (new)

Amby (skys) lol well good luck!

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ THX!!! im going to be an AWESOME writer...