The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello~

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mogitha) | 17 comments Hey, My name is Morgan & I'm 21 years old. I'd rather curl up with a good book than booze it up like my coworkers haha. I love Patricia Cornwell and Robin Cook among others. My mom got me into reading the funny murder mysteries, like Murder Unleashed, well, I guess that's it. Hello~

message 2: by Eric (new)

Eric (beefdurkee) | 3 comments Hi Morgan

I see you just finished theThe 8th Confession. I am currently reading 3rd Degree. I like the series. What do you think about it?

message 3: by Morgan (last edited Feb 22, 2011 07:23AM) (new)

Morgan (mogitha) | 17 comments I think the series is really good, I'm definitely willing to read the rest of them. It's funny, because I had never read these books until I played one of their hidden object games. Haha. Oh, but I haven't finished it yet, I'm about halfway through.

message 4: by Eric (new)

Eric (beefdurkee) | 3 comments Morgan, are you new to this site? I joined in November '09. And I really like it

message 5: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Morgan (and Eric too). Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find all sorts of new things to read. The group has very varied tastes and there's something for everyone.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mogitha) | 17 comments I am new.

And that's great, I love a lot of different kinds of mysteries, they're the only ones that actually grab my attention.

message 7: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Morgan. This group is great for recommendations because someone is always finding new authors.

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mogitha) | 17 comments That's great, usually I get my books at thrift stores, so they're usually older and used. The two that I recently got new, The Scarpetta Factor and The 8th Confession, but the rest of them have come from thrift stores haha