Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Nook - The Technical Side > Not transferring from BN.com purchase?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine US (new)

Christine US (christineus) | 18 comments I purchased several Nook books off the BN.com site yesterday afternoon, and none of them downloaded to my Nook yet. I have never had this problem before, and have frequently used the BN.com site to buy Nook books. Has anyone else had this issue?

message 2: by ★Meghan★ (new)

★Meghan★ (starinheaven) | 340 comments I had that issue once, but it came on later the following evening or something like that. I remember once I had to turn off and back on the Wi-fi/3G on my Nook.

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 360 comments I have only made purchases on my Nook directly, I didn't know that you could purchase your books thru BN.com site.

message 4: by willaful, dedicated nookworm (new)

willaful | 414 comments Mod
I never seem to get my B&N books until I use the "search for new content" button.

message 5: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (bebe33075) | 52 comments So I "purchased" some free books from BN.com. When I go to the website and look at my Nook Library it shows 173 books including the recent purchases, however when I go to my nook device and go to my BN library it only shows 163 books. I have searched for new content and nothing. The strange thing is that if I search on my device for one of my recent purchases it shows up, but if I look at the library its not there. The new books only show up it I search for it by name. I hope this makes sense. Can someone help me?

message 6: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (bebe33075) | 52 comments Ok so I turned my nook off and back on and now my B&N Library shows 172 books, but my nook library on BN.com says 173....?????

message 7: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (bebe33075) | 52 comments I think I figured it out. It's been a long day. lol.