We'll Always Have Summer (Summer, #3) We'll Always Have Summer discussion

First Chapter

Comments Showing 1-50 of 410 (410 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Brianna Although I emailed Jenny Han i did not receive the first chapter of the novel. Did anyone get it?! if so can you post it!!!!

Lexy Brianna wrote: "Although I emailed Jenny Han i did not receive the first chapter of the novel. Did anyone get it?! if so can you post it!!!!"

SAME.

Kelsey wait what was she going to give it out

Healani Chapter One of We'll Always Have Summer. Email her and request it. It's probably going to take a little while to get it out to everyone.

Sarah77 IS that what she was talking about on her twitter page about the surprise to all the girls who have ever emailed her about the book?? If you email her do u recieve a free chapter?

Brianna yes the very first chapter

message 7: by Mariah (last edited Feb 23, 2011 08:11AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist i was wondering why i never got anything. I emailed her like months ago and never got an answer. But i figured it was bcuz she got a million emails a day and such but yeah. i re-emailed her today though. oh and if anybody gets the chapter email it to me please at writergrl14@yahoo.com please!!! if you do i will love you forever i swear to god himself!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Kelsey yes yes yes if anyone gets the chapter please please email it to me at kelllso17@gmail.com

i will love you forever and be your pen pal and just jfkdsafjlds;

Maggie Ahhh that's so awesome :)

this,is,my,username.. maybe she isnt going to post the chapter...... wouldnt she say something about it on her home page??

message 11: by Breemck (new) - added it

Breemck yes if someone gets it please emali it to bree18mck@aol.com please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this,is,my,username.. me too! jmjjmyers@gmail.com

Brianna Jordan wrote: "maybe she isnt going to post the chapter...... wouldnt she say something about it on her home page??"

On twitter she said she will be emailing her ch. 1 to those who emailed her about the novels.

message 14: by Mariah (last edited Feb 27, 2011 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist I read that this one book reviewer got an advanced copy of We'll Always Have Summer (much to her utter joy) and wrote her review and chose to read it - SUCH A BAD MOVE!!! Turns out yes there are some chaps from Conrad's POV (THANK GOD)but apparently he just "pops up now and then, " and there is a ton of emotion for Belly who is serious in her relationship with Jere who spill a "big secret" to their families and rejection from her mom about something but of course the book reviewer refused to tell who Bells ends up with but i guess Conrad's been giving Jere and Belly some "space." But she does say that when reading "Conrad's thoughts" she had an "Oh wow," moment. But cut off there. Let me just say she is SOOO lucky!!!! Maybe I should become a book reviewer. So she does give a little summary of her own of the book but barely gives any detail about the story itself. But it sounds sooo good and couldn't believe she was soo damn lucky to get an ADVANCED copy!! ('Scuse my language.)She says it was beyond great and she couldn't put it down and gives it a solid 5/5 because there is no sixth. So if u wanna read this review go ahead but heed my warning, it might just make u want to punch something. To think she got an early copy!!

Oh and here is a quote she leaks to us on page three of the book.

"My two great loves. I think I always knew I would be Belly Fisher one day. I just didn't know it would happen like this." Which in my view is no different than the epilogue of Its Not Summer Without You.

Here is the link!!

http://sheknownasjess.blogspot.com/20...

this,is,my,username.. oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my first thought immeadatly was shes pregant i do not want this to happen at all, i in no way want her to be forced into a realtionship with either one. she is the luckiest girl in the world!!! and i hope it worth all the agonizing wait..

message 16: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy asfhjasfhkjalg i. cant. wait.

message 17: by Mariah (last edited Feb 27, 2011 03:25PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist I would just like to ask if anybody else thinks Jere and Belly are gonna get married. IK I've commented like a lot but still, from the sounds of things their gonna tie the knot. Sit down with their families, explain that they are dead serious about their relationship - spill a huge secret which leads to motherly rejection for Belly. Gotta be marriage. Plus i can see why Laurel would reject Belly in it, I mean she's how old? Or should i say young for it? But then again my folks got married at Belly's age. My mom was 20 to be exact my dad only a few years older than her. And for the record, no they never got divorced in fact they're still married and have been for almost 20 years. Still, anyone see my theory here?

message 18: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy I hope you are wrong. I'm getting so nervous over this book. hahah I really want her to end up with Conrad but I'm starting the think she ends up with neither. The reviewer said that she LOVED the book though so i really have no idea.

message 19: by Mariah (last edited Feb 27, 2011 03:43PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist Lexy wrote: "I hope you are wrong. I'm getting so nervous over this book. hahah I really want her to end up with Conrad but I'm starting the think she ends up with neither. The reviewer said that she LOVED the ..."

I hope I am too but then again Jenny Han says that Jere makes that "worst mistake" remember? And the Book Reviewer does say that Belly ends up with one of the boys but wont say who. Why can't April come any faster and we can get our answers?

this,is,my,username.. is it april or may?? cause either we only have to wait a month orr a long time...

message 21: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy april 26. so basically may. :/

Brianna I wanted to punch something after I read it!

Mariah Krist Brianna wrote: "I wanted to punch something after I read it!"

Haha! IKR?!?! I nearly flipped the table clean over!!! Talk about being lucky!!

Brianna hahaha its so frustrating! I really want to know who she ends up with. It has me second guessing myself. This is literally my favorite series. I can't believe how much it is getting to me. First book i wanted her to be with Conrad then Half way through I wanted her with Jere. Then the second I wanted her with Jeremiah and then I thought about it and I want her to marry Conrad so badly.I know what that feels like, even thought they are the biggest jerk, you just love them anyway!!! haha :)

Mariah Krist Brianna wrote: "hahaha its so frustrating! I really want to know who she ends up with. It has me second guessing myself. This is literally my favorite series. I can't believe how much it is getting to me. First bo..."

Couldnt agree more. At first i was team conrad, then Jere and in the second one was all for Jere still, thought about it then and was all for Conrad and am hoping she gets with him. Ur right, u cant help but love them so much. lol

message 26: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy Olga wrote: "Brianna wrote: "hahaha its so frustrating! I really want to know who she ends up with. It has me second guessing myself. This is literally my favorite series. I can't believe how much it is getting..."

SAME. why does april have to be so far away!

Mariah Krist Lexy wrote: "Olga wrote: "Brianna wrote: "hahaha its so frustrating! I really want to know who she ends up with. It has me second guessing myself. This is literally my favorite series. I can't believe how much ..."

Only 8 more weeks and counting though!!! I hope Jenny Han gets those chapter 1 emails sent AY-SAP before we all go mad!!! lol

Brianna Couldn't resist. I just pre-ordered it! So Conrad is in California. shouldn't he still be at Brown as a junior/senior!

this,is,my,username.. THAT wat i thought too, and i think what there talking about bellys mom not being supportive, i think its her getting married at a young age, in the first book it says her mom want her to have a few loves beofre she settles down

Mariah Krist Jordan wrote: "THAT wat i thought too, and i think what there talking about bellys mom not being supportive, i think its her getting married at a young age, in the first book it says her mom want her to have a fe..."

That was what I thought too. Her young age and all. And Brianna, i was just thinking about that, maybe he left or something?

Brianna Yeah he probably did. It seems like something he would do. But I wonder for what. and yeah the whole support from her mother. that must really suck. and the secret Jere spills...I wonder what that could be. and how about Steven He must be freaking out about his little sister marrying one of the boys.

Mariah Krist Brianna wrote: "Yeah he probably did. It seems like something he would do. But I wonder for what. and yeah the whole support from her mother. that must really suck. and the secret Jere spills...I wonder what that ..."

That i do wonder about. What could make Con drop out? Speaking of which i wonder how HE took the possible (but most likely) engagment between his brother and Belly. But yeah i wonder what Jenny has in store for whats been going on with Steven and how he took the engagement of his little sister.

Jenny Han Hi guys! This is Jenny. Just wanted to give you a little update-- I'm still working on the email with Chapter 1, there are a lot of people I have to add to the list and it's taking me f.o.r.e.v.e.r! Hopefully it will be out by the end of the week. Thanks so so much for your enthusiasm and excitement! Just TWO MORE MONTHS till the book is out! My fingers are crossed that everybody loves it!!!

Brianna :) YAY! I got my mom reading the series too. She loves how it incorporates the parents too. She loves it so far. I'm happy it is finally March! April must come faster.

Mariah Krist Just 7-8 more weeks and counting!!! Seems like yesterday it was August and April was never coming and look now, its right around the corner!!! Soon enough it'll be April!!! Cant wait until then!!

message 36: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy OMG JENNY COMMENTED.

Kelsey I always flail whenever Jenny comments, because I know that probably means that she reads or skims through our discussions, and it just makes me love her so much more :'))))))

Healani Thanks Jenny! We are counting the days to the book release next month! Discovering a book series that you enjoy so much that cannot wait for it's next release is such a treasure! thank you.

this,is,my,username.. Lexy wrote: "OMG JENNY COMMENTED."EEEKKKK I DIDNTG EVEN SEE IT UNITIL NOW

Mariah Krist Kelsey wrote: "I always flail whenever Jenny comments, because I know that probably means that she reads or skims through our discussions, and it just makes me love her so much more :'))))))"

I was just thinking of that. And to think mine was right before hers!! EEEKKK!!!!! I love it when she comments!!

message 41: by Mariah (last edited Mar 07, 2011 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist Hey I recently put We'll Always Have Summer Jenny Han on Google Alert and I got this link:

http://mrslightreads.blogspot.com/201...

NOTE PLEASE: Not sure this info is true or not but it gives away spoilers tho but just thought Id show you guys. But after reading this I thought back to the plot of the book more specifically the one Jenny Han gave us and then put this together and thought; Holy crap that IS the worst mistake a guy can make!!!! I'd be tempted to do what Carrie Underwood did!! To be honest probably would!!

Healani I'm afraid to visit this site anymore because I don't want to read any spoilers from others who received advanced copies or bloggers who read their review. Would it be possible to start your message with *Spoiler Alert* if you read WAHS or a review by someone who did, please? I do want to continue to read predictions and opinions on the series.

this,is,my,username.. Healani wrote: "I'm afraid to visit this site anymore because I don't want to read any spoilers from others who received advanced copies or bloggers who read their review. Would it be possible to start your messa..."

i agree, i mean i LOVE to get little quotesd now and then but i basiclly know the whole plot now,, so if its like a big part or something taht clues to how it ends could you maybe put spoiler alert???

message 44: by Mariah (last edited Mar 07, 2011 03:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist Jordan wrote: "Healani wrote: "I'm afraid to visit this site anymore because I don't want to read any spoilers from others who received advanced copies or bloggers who read their review. Would it be possible to ..."

Sure. Sorry!!!! :( But like i said this could very well be false info. Never know. Sorry though!!

this,is,my,username.. Olga wrote: "Jordan wrote: "Healani wrote: "I'm afraid to visit this site anymore because I don't want to read any spoilers from others who received advanced copies or bloggers who read their review. Would it ..."

no problem!! im like actlluy REALLY happy about all this cause its making me want the book even more im just afraid someone is actully gonna say who she ends with and you know i want the suspense when i read the book :D

Kelsey That is a very spoiler-y review but I mean it adds up with the summary too so you know it's not giving ~too~ much away. Have any of you gotten the first chapter yet?

message 47: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy ahhh idk if i should read it. SO TEMPTED.

message 48: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy omg. i read it. APRIL 26 WHY ARENT YOU HERE ALREADY.

message 49: by Mariah (last edited Mar 08, 2011 10:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mariah Krist I just found this one website that reveals alot on WAHS so *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!*

But it also reveals a HUGE HUGE HUGE detail, well dialogue part from one of the characters. And lemme just tell you, its MAJORLY heart wrenching. So if u wanna take a peek go right ahead! Here is the link!!

http://theendingunplanned.blogspot.com/2...

Don't say I didnt warn you!!

message 50: by Lexy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexy whyyy do you keep doing this to me? of course im gonna read it even though i know i'll regret it.

i don't think spoilers will take away from the book because when i read it in it's entirety it's different.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9