Hunger Games discussion

Roleplays > Hunger Games Arena 1 RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) | 317 comments Mod
((Plz make charrie first!))

You start out in a big, circular field. Surrounding this field is a ring of forest. Surrounding the forest is mountains. Almost everything is posionous. LET THE 1st ANNUAL HUNGER GAMES BEGIN!

message 2: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean ran for the cornucopia. He grabbed a sword and a pack and dissapeared into the forest.

message 3: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

♫Nicola♫ (disneybookprincess) | 348 comments Mod
Alina sprinted toward the huge cornucopia and grabbed everything she could before heading off in the opposite direction towards a section of the forest and trying to reach the edge where she saw the peaks of mountains.

message 4: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean stlaked through the forest. A slight breeze swept the hair from his face. He didn't stop until he thought he was safe. Ha, he thought. Safe. What a laugh. Nobody was ever safe in the arena. It was downright impossible. There was bound to be something that was dangerous besides other tributes.

Dean looked into his pack finding a knife, a bottle of water, and some dried pieces of meat. He would hunt later. He wouldn't eat anything growing here. The air had the smell of posion. So berries and roots were out. No matter. Dean was a pretty good hunter anyway.

message 5: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

When Alina found the boundary between the two different landscapes she slowed down slightly. Looking through the things she scooped up at the cornucopia. Alina found a small bottle of water, a few crackers, and a small knife. This wouldn't help her get past maybe the first two days and that was only if she could really practice self control and eat half of the crackers and drink half of the water today and the rest tomorrow. She would have to find some other way to survive.

message 6: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean slung his pack over his shoulder and egan heading for the mountains. He might be able to find a cave or something there.

message 7: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Alina started surveying the area around her, searching for a good place to set up a make-shift camp. Maybe a good tree to remind her of home, they had tons of trees back in District 7 but most of them got cut down eventually. Everyone always does get cut down sometime thought Alina, showing her depressed side but only in her own mind where no one would ever see.

message 8: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean arrived at the mountains edge. He glanced around and saw a girl standing about fifty yards off. He stood as still as possible while slowly taking his knife out just in case.

message 9: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 10 comments James grabbed his weapons and a pack and bolted into the forest. He found a tree climbed up it and made camp.

message 10: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Alina spotted a boy about her age standing not too far off from where she was. She drew her small knife and stepped forward cautiously. "Who are you?" Alina tried her best to sound brave and fearless but she wasn't sure just how well she pulled it off.

message 11: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

"Dean. You?" asked Dean warily.

message 12: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Alina, how old are you exactly?" Alina knew that making friends was almost a surefire way to get herself killed in the arena, but she never really could stand being alone and isolated so much. It made her feel as if she was the only one to survive the apocelipse((sp?)) or something. Being completely solitary wouldn't work out too well for her in the end either.

message 13: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

((Ah. You got me. Uno momento.))

message 14: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

♫NicNac♫ wrote: ""Alina, how old are you exactly?" Alina knew that making friends was almost a surefire way to get herself killed in the arena, but she never really could stand being alone and isolated so much. It ..."

"Fifteen," Dean replied.

message 15: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Oh, I'm fourteen" Alina wasn't really prepared to give out her life story to this guy that she just met, but what's the harm in knowing the basics?

message 16: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

((AHHH! What should I say! Should I make something bad happen?))

message 17: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

((SURE!!!!!!!!!!!! Add a little interest to the RP XD))

message 18: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Then a rumble passes through the ground of the arena. It's slight at first but then turns into an all out earthquake. rocks are tumbling off the mountains and trees are falling down as the ground begins to crack.

message 19: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Ohmygosh, come one, we have to move!" Alina quickly grabbed her small pack and glanced at Dean. She tried to stress how important it is that they escape from the trees that are toppling down all over the place. Alina really didn't want to have to drag Dean out of the way but she didn't want to leave him there either, there had to be a middle ground somewhere in there.

message 20: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean grabbed his pack to and he and Alina ran towards the mountains. They dodged boulders and falling debri as they ran up the slope. They needed to find some form of cave or something. Anything to shelter them from the earthquake.

message 21: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Alina spotted a small niche in the mountain side that was just big enough for them to fit into. She tried to call out to Dean but wasn't completely sure that he had heard her over the sounds of the forest falling around them. Quickening her pace, she was trying to make it there before anything major happened.

((Do you want her to get hurt at all??? That would be pretty epic I think XD))

message 22: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

((Oh Yeah! Great idea. (Should there be a love thing between Dean and Alina?)))

Dean spotted Alina heading toward a niche in the mountains and followed her.

message 23: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

((Thank you, and do you want there to be??????? They would be some sort of star-crossed lover thing!!!!))

Alina was trying desperately to reach the spot where she thought they would be safe from the earthquake, but didn't quite make it. When she was only a few feet from the niche, a branch from one of the nearby trees fell and landed directly on her. Crying out in pain, Alina fell to the ground so close to their soon-to-be sanctuary.
"DEAN! HELP ME!" Alina didn't want to have to rely on her ally this early, but she had no choice now. Plus, he wasn't ugly.

message 24: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

((YES! And plus he wasn't ugly? *laughs*))

Dean ran towards Alina and grunted as he pushed the branch off her. Blood seeped from her pant leg where the branch had been. She didn't look like she would be walking anytime soon so he just scooped her up and ran toward the niche. They got inside just as a boulder was about to crush them. He laid her on the ground of the niche. It was bigger than he thought it would be; more like a cave than a small niche.

message 25: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

((Haha, I didn't want it to sound completely sappy and romantic!!!!!!!!))

Alina was glad they managed to make it to their new little hideout. Checking out her bloody leg, she deduced that it could have been a lot worse but it was still pretty bad. If it wasn't for Dean being there, she probably would have died. "Thank you" she said softly, not sure whether it was because she was so tired and worn out or because she just said it quietly.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Nick was sitting in a tree watching.

message 27: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

♫NicNac♫ wrote: "((Haha, I didn't want it to sound completely sappy and romantic!!!!!!!!))

Alina was glad they managed to make it to their new little hideout. Checking out her bloody leg, she deduced that it cou..."

"No problem. We should probably wrap your leg. May I?" he asked.

((Like May I move up your pant leg to see your wound? Along those lines.))

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments (( i dont think shes on))

message 29: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

((I know.))

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments ((oh. Okay))

message 31: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

((HOLA!!!! I feel so loved, thank you XD))

"Oh, yeah, sure." Alina was slightly uncomfortable with the idea, but it wasn't like it was anything major. Her leg was hurt and he was going to help her.

message 32: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

((If this posts twice. I iz sorry but the thing wouldn't post so I'm not sure if it worked or not.))

Dean gingerly moved Alina's pant leg up so he could see the wound. Her shins were okay but her thigh had a deep gash that was oozing blood. It wasn't too serious. She would live but she wouldn't be able to walk on the leg for awhile. Dean decided to make a makeshift bandage for now. He took off his jackt and ripped off the bottom of it. He then tied it to Alina's thigh.

message 33: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Thank you" Alina was just hoping that the injury wasn't too bad and that Dean wouldn't have to sacrifice too much for her. She didn't want to be a burden for him.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Nick shook his head in disgust
"There just going to die anyways."

message 35: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

♫NicNac♫ wrote: ""Thank you" Alina was just hoping that the injury wasn't too bad and that Dean wouldn't have to sacrifice too much for her. She didn't want to be a burden for him."

"You're welcome," said Dean.

message 36: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"So, what are we going to eat? I'm sorry but I don't think I can go out and hunt right now. I have a few crackers, but that's it." Alina's mind had started to wander, so she pulled it back to the arena and their current situation.

message 37: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean looked at the rapidly sinking sun. "I'll go hunt tomorrow morning."

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Nick snuck down the tree and walked towards them.

message 39: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Okay, well we'll have to eat in small rations until then." Alina reached over and grabbed her pack. While rummaging through it, she looks up and spots a figure approaching them. Alina gasps and suppresses a small scream. Instead, she just points and mouths wordlessly.

MCR Lover!!!!!!!!!!! (narutosno1fan) | 11 comments Nick smiled and came o0ut of the shadows"Hey."

message 41: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

Dean grabbed a knife out of his jacket and clenched it tightly.

message 42: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

Alina attempts to sit up and grab her knife, but it didn't work too well so she gave up and just settled for glaring at the newcomer.

message 43: by Max *SHERlocked heart* (last edited Apr 30, 2011 07:04PM) (new)

Max *SHERlocked heart* Miriana watched from a distance the people talking. she narrowed her eyes and thought,'stay, or go over?'

message 44: by Rosie (new)

Rosie (rosielight) Ricke ran straight to the forest from the platform - anything she didn't have she could kill for later. She breathed easily as she sprinted through the trees, quietly and quickly. At last she stopped, paused more like it, her eyes darting from tree to tree, scanning for danger. When she was satisfied there was no one chasing her, Ricke walked slowly and carefully through the woods, looking for a water source. She found a small stream and followed it towards its source near the base of the mountains. She smiled at her luck and clambered up a near-by tree to wait for another tribute to test the water for poison. She sat in the higher branches, leaning against the trunk and watching a large part of the stream from her advantage point.

((There we go... A big, fat, boring paragraph to start-off my character ^.^ ))

Max *SHERlocked heart* Slowly Miri climbed down the tree she was in, and walked towards the group. she didnt grab her weapons out, just stood there with her hands curled into fist. leaning against a rock, she smiled. "Well isn't this a nice scene. You guys should be more careful, i've been tracking you two for awhile." she sat down and looked at them. "Names?"

message 46: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Oh. My. GOSH!! Is EVERYONE stalking us??" Alina was starting to get a little mad about all of these people being able to just find them when they want to. Maybe they should start to be a little bit more careful . . .

Max *SHERlocked heart* Miri shrugged. "I dont know, maybe." she looked at the girl's leg. "What happened here? getting injuries already?" she laughed, "Well, wonder how you'll cope during the next few days" Opening her bag, she chucked the girl some rabbit meat. "Here. caught it a few minutes ago, broke its neck" she looked at them all, and frowned. "I know you" she said, nodding to a boy close to the shadows. she turned back to everyone. "By the way, names Miriana, or Miri for short"

message 48: by ♫Nicola♫, Happy endings are better in real life ♥ (new)

"Okay . . . Miri . . . thanks." Alina was wondering what this girl would want with them, especially if she is giving them food.

Max *SHERlocked heart* Standing, Miri walked away from the group, her back towards them. eh, they wont try anything, she thought. it was slowly getting darker,the night animals waking. good time to go hunting, she said to herself, but cant risk it. the stars were coming out, and she knew that the anthem will be coming on soon. shesh, she thought, how could Damein handle this? the wondering, suspision. it took all of Miri's will not to ditch this place and go curl up under a rock and wait for her fate.

message 50: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫, I have an evil career boy and a nice sweet boy charrie. (new)

"Hmmm. Well, that was interesting," said Dean.

« previous 1 3