Terminalcoffee discussion

General Fuckery > Is the right half of your brain working normally?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Lobstergirl | 24157 comments Mod
Oh shit, that's creepy. (The man.)

What are the birds for?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

The right side of my brain is not functioning.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:06PM) (new)

It is like this spinning silhouette I can only get it to spin one way. It is an optical illusion that is supposed to be able to be seen spinning in either direction.

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments I see Scarlett Johansson naked. Neither side of my brain is working.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Gail "cyborg" wrote: "It is like this spinning silhouette I can only get it to spin one way. It is an optical illusion that is supposed to be able to see it spinning both ways.

"

My microwave turntable gives the optical illusion of moving in both directions too.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it only spins one way for me.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

She's only spinning clockwise for me.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I found the man. I don't know how long it took as I wasn't really paying that much attention. There is hope for me yet. Woot!

message 9: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Gail "cyborg" wrote: "I found the man. I don't know how long it took as I wasn't really paying that much attention. There is hope for me yet. Woot!"

Doubtless it was the coffee beans that deterred you.

message 10: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments I'm fucked. I can't see him at all.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Doubtless it was the coffee beans that deterred..."

Now if it had been tea leaves I might have got it earlier. :)

message 12: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Even after Bun's spoiler.

message 13: by Natalie (new)

Natalie (aquariusnat) I found the guy in about a minute and saw the silhouette spinning both ways .

message 14: by Aynge (new)

Aynge (ayngemac) | 1202 comments I can make the girl spin both ways, but I can't see the man.

message 15: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I see the man spinning both ways. No I don't.

message 16: by Helena (new)

Helena | 1058 comments I must be damaged. I found the guy in the coffee... but the girl only spins clockwise for me, even after tilting my head.

message 17: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

No matter how much I tilt my head or refresh the page, she and her nipples are still going the same direction.

message 18: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments The man's head in the coffee is a bit creepy, actually. The silhouette only spins one way for me, clockwise.

message 19: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) It changes direction if you watch long enough.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

At least you are not alone LG. I am sure I had seen this when I was at school and had no problems seeing it spinning both ways. My brain has obviously solidified since then.

message 21: by Lobstergirl, el principe (new)

Larry wrote: "It changes direction if you watch long enough."

I'm supposed to sit here the rest of my life?

message 22: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Took me about 10 seconds to find the man, and she spins both ways.

message 23: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i found the man quickly but i keep losing focus on the silhouette because of her rack

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2011 05:27PM) (new)

Just imagine if you could see them from both angles Kevin.

message 25: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments i better try again.

wait, is this sort of pervy like when i start thinking betty rubble is hot?

message 26: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Lobstergirl wrote: "Larry wrote: "It changes direction if you watch long enough."

I'm supposed to sit here the rest of my life?"

Yes.

message 27: by Phil (last edited Feb 21, 2011 05:51PM) (new)

Phil | 11630 comments Shit! I was looking at the "man" photo like a Magic Eye picture. I can tell you there's no Magic Eye surprise in it.

Oh, now I see the girl. Stare at where her foot touches the ground (the shadow).

message 28: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Yeah, I did that too, Phil. It's actually much more like a "Where's Waldo?" cartoon.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I am good with the magic eye thingies. Psst Barb, they are easier for people with poor eye sight. That is the sort of thing I was looking for initially as well.

message 30: by Ken (new)

Ken (playjerist) | 721 comments If I squint I can see Cezanne arm wrestling with Marcel Duchamp.

message 31: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments I thought they were playing chess...

message 32: by Jaye (new)

Jaye  | 97 comments what if you can't concentrate long enough to find/see anything?

this can't be good

message 33: by Jammies (new)

Jammies I wouldn't have found the man without Bun's hint, and I cannot make the spinning change direction. Clearly, none of my brain is working normally.

message 34: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) I still say that it changes after you watch it for a couple of minutes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Stop bragging Larry.

message 36: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments My wife gave me quite a look when I was staring at that thing. She wasn't buying the cognition-test explanation.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooops, sorry Jonathan I didn't mean to get you in trouble.

message 38: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Gail "cyborg" wrote: "Oooops, sorry Jonathan I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

It's okay, Gail--no harm done.

message 39: by janine (new)

janine | 7715 comments i found the man in between 3 seconds and 1 minute, but i was looking for the man and reading the text simultaneously. what does that say about my brain? and i made the girl spin the other way by staring at her foot.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

it took me a couple seconds to find the man just because i happened to be staring right at him. the spinning girl helps in you close your eyes periodically and tilt your head a little.

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) | 708 comments Took me about a minute to find the man and I've seen it before. *shakes head*

message 42: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments ::hears rattling sound::

message 43: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Oh thank goodness, I thought Lyzzibug had something loose. :-)

message 44: by Lori (new)

Lori Found the man much quicker than I thought.

The girl changes directions if you look away for a sec.

I love optical illusions. Most of the time I can "see" both ways, but on some I get so stuck.

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) | 708 comments Everything tight here!

message 46: by Jim (new)

Jim | 6485 comments Good to know!

message 47: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments You can see it both ways if you close your eyes first and imagine the girl spinning in the direction you want her to. Little trick I picked up.

Lyzzibug ~Still Breathing~ (lyzzibug) | 708 comments If its not loose, it must be tight.

message 49: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) Rachel wrote: "You can see it both ways if you close your eyes first and imagine the girl spinning in the direction you want her to. Little trick I picked up."

Yeahsaynoway.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1107 comments Larry has puzzled me once again! Yay for Larry!