Book Blog Networking discussion

Blogs By You > The Story Factory Reading Zone

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abigailann (new)

Abigailann (Abigail) | 10 comments This is my blog where I share my love of reading and do reviews of the books I read. I also join in with several memes during the week, as well as the occassional topical or bookcrossing themed post, or a post where I practise my writing skills.
If you're interested please come over and visit http://abigailannreading.blogspot.com/

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Walls (annalwalls) Nice blog. I'm not sure I understand what you do there. The RABCKs is particularly confusing. However, if you are interested in reviewing my book, I can send it to you by mail or email you a pdf. Your choice.

King by Right of Blood and Might

message 3: by Abigailann (new)

Abigailann (Abigail) | 10 comments Sounds like a different read to what I normally have- would make an interesting change. I'll contact you with my address.

RABCKs are something that is done on the BookCrossing site (of which I am a member). Basically, it means that I send other people books that I am finished with. I might also send little gifts. RABCK stands for 'Random Acts of Bookcrossing Kindness'- in other words doing nice acts for those who are members of the bookcrossing site.

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Walls (annalwalls) Oh cool - that's nice.