Pennsylvania discussion

Group Book Reads > Group Book Read for March

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (last edited Feb 21, 2011 03:42PM) (new)

Wendy | 181 comments I thought every now and again it would be nice to do a group read. So, I thought we could do one for March. I would like to read either a book written about Pennsylvania or written by a Pennsylvania author. So I randomly picked three books and thought we could vote on them. Which ever one receives the most votes is the one we will read. If you would like to participate just leave a comment below which book you would like to read.

1. Spooky York Pennsylvania - Scott Butcher

2. Flames Beyond Gettysburg - Scott Mingus

3. Success Made Simple - Erik Wesner

Voting will be open till the 24th.

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Edgell (laurenedgell) I think that #1 Spooky York sounds good!

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments Thanks for your reply Lauren. I am going to leave voting open till the 24th.

message 4: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments Lauren wrote: "I think that #1 Spooky York sounds good!"
Okay Lauren I guess its me and you reading Spooky York. If you haven't gotten the book yet you can pick one up here fairly cheap. Spooky York, Pennsylvania

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments If anyone is interested in reading Spooky York, Pennsylvania
you can jump in at anytime.

message 6: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 12 comments Spooky York sounds good, but it seems my library doesn't have it. I don't have the money to buy it now, but when I do I'll get it.

message 7: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments Eden wrote: "Spooky York sounds good, but it seems my library doesn't have it. I don't have the money to buy it now, but when I do I'll get it."
Did you know your library can get it from another library for you so you can read it? You may want to check into that. I have gotten books that way from all over the country.