The Zeta Society discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
History RP > Woolfie and BD - RP one on one

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 25, 2011 05:46AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments The night tasted of blood, the scent of death haunted him like an embrace, constantly grasping at him, refusing to leave him alone, even as he ran, faster and faster, away from everything, away from it all.

Coherent thought constantly tried to force itself into his overwrought mind but he pad it no heed, thinking he could outrun the memory of tha night, focusing every fibre of his being on the run.

He didn't want to remember, didn't want to go back, back there, back into the, the horror... NO! He mentally snarled, his snowy white lupine form carrying him onwards like a blur through the snow-kissed forest. He had no idea where he was going, but he knew that even in his state of mind he wuldn't happen upon anything unwanted, he could ill-afford to tangle with the Vampires now, even the thought of his own kind forced a bitter eruption of hate to sizzle in him, he was not safe there, not any more.

Eyes blazing with an eldritch light, Fenris McBain, the last surviving Moon wolf, last of the Moon Goddess Luna's children sped on into the welcoming oblivion.

message 2: by BD (new)

BD (bd-zainabhosain) | 2865 comments Mod
There was a cold breeze coming from the south... the woods were restless... the owl she was observing was shivering...in fear? she wasnt sure.
she had left the castle to pick moon berries... the only berries to grow in winter to be picked by vampires of royal blood... and she usually enjoyed these evening to herself... the rest of the clan.. no... the whole castle stayed in.. they loved the society... she loved solitude... but now her senses were on high alert... she could sense more than just a being coming towards her...
he was hurt if not badly wounded.
she wondered when he would arrive... hoping it would be before Lord Raven realised she was missing. Else he might kill this passer by.

message 3: by Woolfie (last edited Mar 20, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments The shiver of warning stung the hairs between his shoulders as he neared the clearing, he knew that there must be a clearing despite the fact that he could not yet discern it amidst the whiteness of the snow-cloaked forest, but he had other sesnses apart from his razor-keen sight, each of them honed to meticulous detail.

Sliding to a stop, showered by a cascade of snow and undergrowth, Fenris centred his mind on what his senses were telling him, not his nose, they had no scent after all, but an uncanny knowing told him of a presence in the clearing ahead. That he could not scent her, for it was undoubtedly a female, somehow he knew, automatically forced his mouth to slip into the shape of a snarl.

The last thing he needed right now was to meet one of them, the Shadow children; his training tussled fiercely with his personality, he was not about to attack, not without determining if she was a threat. But she was alone, and should she prove hostile, he was certain he could nullify what threat she posed.

Aware that she felt his presence, but could not yet pinpoint his location,Fenris crept as silent as a shadow's shadow, inching forward, hardly breathing, his heart hammering furiously against his ribcage.

message 4: by BD (new)

The sound of a beating heart was near..it was as audible as a birds song in spring.
calling out to the night animals the bats she asked them to help her locate this poor soul..for it was not excitement that coursed to its...no..his veins..
it was fear..hunger and desperation...
when her friends did not reply she shruged.. for she sensed hm stronger..he was comming her way..
she continued to pick the moon berries..though her senses were all on high alert..in case he thought to attack

message 5: by Woolfie (last edited Mar 29, 2011 07:07PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments *She knows* Fenris heard his mind growl softly, and indeed it was true, her pose, picking the moonberries had an affectedness to it, like she was an actress on stage coiled like a spring awaiting the beginning of a scene, desperate not to forget her lines.

Fenris knew the feeling only to well because he felt it himself; unease fighting with a desperate desire for it all to stop, to end here and now; what had he to live for? They were gone, all gone. He closed his eyes and held his breath as the memory swept over him like the shadow of evening cloaking the land with her nothingness.

It had been High Council;a Council of War; the pretext had been a concerted assault on the Night Children's catacomb fortress. Guarded by their fleshling thralls during the hours of Sunup, the Werewolves would not require their feral ferocity and power to sweep them aside.

But it had been a trap, a ruse. His six elder brothers and sisters had tasted war, but as the seventhborn male of a seventh born male, his time had yet to come. And now it never would. The Silver Crown had been marred, tainted by those who had coveted it but through their impurity could never touch it.

In greed and hatred, the Moon wolves had been systematically assassinated in their own lair. No! Twin golden eyes snapped open ad a snarl leapt involunatrily to his throat, but he forced it back down before it could taste the cold night air. Warily he moved closer to the edge of the clearing, keeping her in sight.

message 6: by BD (last edited Mar 29, 2011 07:29PM) (new)

feeling his eyes on her she whips around to see i white figure crouching in the shadows...
so it was one of them! a snow wolf..
the purety of his fur only ment he was the one they called Winterfang
fear chilled her.. he should not be alive ..he was of The MacBains of the Cuillin Mountains on the Isle of Skye.. they were to be culled earlier that night...
the entire castle was talking of it. she herself had sat in the room with her lord Raven when his spies had told them of the trechery.. she had been against it but that was the cause of the party tonight..the fall of the Moon Wolves.
she stiffened as their eyes came into contact with each other.

message 7: by Woolfie (last edited Apr 02, 2011 10:50PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments His breath quickened; A Night-child, and by the look of the cut of her garments, and her proud stance, despite her obvious fear, she wasn't just any Night- child, but the Shadow Princess herself. Fenris recalled mention of her name; Diamanda Vairette of the House Noir, the ruling house of the Vampires.

Under normal circumstances this would be an undreamed of opportunity; to strike a blow at the heart of the Nightwalker royalty, any Moonborn would have seized the chance, and her blood would darken the pure snow. But not him, not tonight, not now.

Slowly, golden eyes fixed on her like a hawk's upon it's prey, Fenris let the change shudder through him, till he stood before her, naked, his white-blonde hair almost matching his pale skin. He wasn't cold, Wolfkin were never cold, Luna, the Moon Goddess and mother to his kind had made her children all but impervious to the ravages of nature's fury. But still he shivered.

Years of indoctrination, mind poisoning, being forced to see the Vampires as the enemy, stuggled in bitter conflict with the immensity of the betrayal; his world had been turned upside down. But it was a combination of her fear; hot and intoxicating on the empty night air and her beauty, her proud radiance that fixated him.

Fenris bowed slowly 'Forgive my intrusion my lady...'
That was all he could manage before he fell unconscious into the cold embrace of the snow-carpeted forest floor, his wounds leaking rivulets of dark purple red blood; wounds his desperate flight had hidden from him, finally claiming their victim.

message 8: by BD (new)

when Winterfang came before her she dnt know what to expect. however when he changed form...no moon wolf ever changed infront of her kind..did she realize something was wrong.
a large gash from his torso to his bak was clearly visable... he called her lady..and not mockingly she thought
as he slumped forward she saw the blood tint the snow
rushing forward she called on her animal friends to help her. A grizzly bear came to her call along with her trusted panthers, Jade and Ruby..
she rubbed them down after loading Winterfang onto the grizzly.
“Girls I need you to lead ur friend to the sanctury I can not risk Raven finding us..
i’ll follow soon..i have to gather my med kit..and ensure Raven is kept preoccupied.

"Idiot" she though, she was in the cave after sending Celest in to keep Raven busy.. she wnt be missed till the next night, the wound was bearable in his wolf form..the size of it was too large for his human..... "it should of healed" a small voice in her head.." he's a moon wolf...they heal real quickly...unless....poison..of course" she thought as she moved to her work bench mixing Dragon Blood with mandrake oil to slather on his wound..it would act as an antidote to any poison, he must have escaped so the used a poision blade finnish him only he changed in time before any damage could be done...
she shivered..looking down at him..wondered what could have led the attack by the people he trusted..

Vairette looked to the Sancturys door to see Jade and Ruby pulling in a lark elk. “I suppose you expect me to skin and cook it?” she said laughing as her pet purple monkey closed the door and jumped onto her shoulder. “Very well, i cnt do much for him till the poison’s out”.

once the meat had been cooked an an equal share had been given to the 2 panthers and the grizzly who till now had been keeping Winterfang warm, she kept a bit aside for her visitor. he would need it to recover properly..however the side he had been hacked into.. she thought as she wiped a heated rag over to remove the poison.. will be a reminder to him till death of what happened that night.
Pulling out her med kit she took to sewing his skin together. Once she had bandaged it..she took a long look at him..like really look at him..he was handsome..with muscles..no doubt he could really hurt someone if he wanted...looking at the rest of him she blushed as she realised he was fully naked... before she had a chance to cover him..he opened his eyes

message 9: by Woolfie (last edited Apr 04, 2011 07:58PM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Slowly, reality swam blearily into focus beneath his heavy lids; Fenris blinked, his eyelids feeling like they were made of stone, so heavy were they. As he fought to focus upon un familiar surroundings, panic began to slip smoothly down his spine, until he saw her.

She was looking down at him with a strange mix of longing, fear and concern; like he was a strange animal she'd encountered in the woods, a creature she longed to comfort, but daren't, which was, he reflected, not very far from the truth. A knife of cold told him that he was in human form; his control of the change must have slipped, but why?

Fenris tried to move to sit himself up, and it was then that he noticed two things; a tugging pain in his lower abdomen, and the fact that he was completely naked. A deep flush warmed his cheeks as he sought to recover his modesty, his right hand moving to the source of the dull pain, fingers tracing the puckered line of a healing scar.

When he looked up at her finally, his eyes darted across the expanse of their location taking in the panthers and bear a little way off from where they were, his forehead creased in a frown.'Where am I? What do you want with me?' His tone was accusatory, suspicious with a bitterness to it. He looked away, his next words were spoken to her, but in a way not to her;' you should have left me to die, that would've been a kindness...'

message 10: by BD (new)

stunned by his remark Vairette face returned to her normal colour and replied hautily "you're welcome"
"am i not mistaken that you are the one they call Wintefang?"
no reply
moving to the other side of the room to the bed she piks up a large pillow and one of the many blankets. comming back to him she tosses them onto the foot of the cot
"cover yourself" she orders coldly
moving away again this time to get him his meal.

hearing a commotion behind her she turns around to see the animals crowding around him growling, pulling her cloack closely around her
"well they must not like you.."
looking at her furry friends she asks "shall we kick him out?"

message 11: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Fenris had to bate back the urge to snarl back at the animals who, having detected his scent, had interrupted their meal to inspect the sdtranger in their midst. The hair on the back of his neck rose as he reacted to their threat, but the human part of him harshly reminded him, whose pets they were;

'Fighting is not an option... we can take them!... Yes you could, but what then/ what about her?... We;ll kill her too, she's a vampire!... who saved our lives!'

Instinct fought with common sense, the beast battled the human, as he warily held the two panthers and huge bear in his field of vision. He was determined that if a fight came, he would defend himself, and they would be very sorry they had chosen to tangle with him.

Knowing that they would likely pounce upon him were he to affect the change, Fenris silenced his primal urges witha shake of his head. His words were to her but his eyes bored into the the circling predators. 'Call off your familiars, my lady, I am no threat to you.'

There was a sadness to his voice; in truth Fenris had seen enough bloodshed of late, and thoughts of his family still danced in his mind's eye like gleeful ghosts feeding on his pain.

message 12: by BD (new)

Vairette heard something in his voice that pained her. she could feel the sadness eating at him...
Walking over to him the animals parted, “they aren’t my familiars and you couldn’t be a threat to me even if you wanted to be... your way too weak and that slice on your side..will provide any of your enemies an advantage.”
She handed him his meal..
“eat it..you’ll need it”
Vairette then took a seat by the fireplace, her purple monkey hissed at Winterfang before jumping onto her lap. The panthers took their spot by her feet, while the grizzly took his next to their visitor on the cot.
“The panthers were a gift..from my Lord Raven.. a wedding gift... as for the bear”.. she smiled at the brown lump of fur.. “is a friend...some thing you seem to be lacking my lord...” she tried again to get his name out of him

message 13: by Woolfie (last edited Apr 05, 2011 09:00AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Fenris couldn't deny the truth of her statement; at this moment in time he felt as helpless as a cub, every move he made tugged at the seams of his wound sending a shaft of pain lancing through his chest. Normally he would have been able to heal completely within an hour or two, even from what would normally have been a fatal wound, but the fact that this was causing him such discomfort, would seem to indicate that some category of blood poison was involved.

Fenris had almost forgotten what it felt like to sustain a proper wound; the hindrance of a vulnerable part of his body threatening to undo him, wincing slightly as he reached for the portions of meat the Princess had set aside for him. As he bit into the tender haunch of what must have been deer, blood spurted down his chin. Embarrassed he licked it up, and bit into his meal with increased caution.

'Thank you my Lady, you are most gracious,'his voice was low, just higher than the sound of the howling wind that raved through the lightless sky outside.

'I am Fenris Arcturus.'

message 14: by BD (new)

Vairette's eyes widened, "THE Fenris Arturus?" Her animals started growling, " Your family killed my people"

message 15: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Yes and they damn well deserved it for the liberties they took with my people!
A voice inside him,that was not his, that spoke with the grey tones of Damask Luthar, the Alpha of the Dreadwolves spoke those words. He had slammed his meaty fist upon the council table as he had said it.Although Fenris had been prohibited from attending the War Council that time, he had snuck into the chambers and concealed himself behind the tapoestry that boasted of the origin of the Werewolves, of the birth of their race; the transformation of the Goddess Luna's first human disciple, Ferrik Whitehead, shunned and cursed by his tribe for possessing the mark of the wraith, unnatural white hair and uncanny scarlet eyes. He had beseeched Luna for her mercy, and the Goddess had granted his wish, turning him into the first of the Moon wolves, lupus luni, the father of all werewolves.

'As yours have slain those of my kind, but, forgive me my lady, I do not seek to bring suffering upon you. i.like you, was born into a conflict I have no say in, and had I the power, I would put a halt to centuries of blood and tearshed.'

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.