Q&A with Tessa Dawn discussion

Author's Questions > Vampire TRIVIA: Can you guess the vampire?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tessa (new)

Tessa Dawn (tessadawn) | 125 comments Mod
Okay, so I realize I have an advantage: I'm on book three. Just the same, I'm curious if anyone can guess which vampire owns which car -- and behaves which way? :-)

Here are your choices: Nathaniel, Marquis, Nachari, Napolean, or Kagen

Here are the questions:
1. Which vampire drives...

a) Toyota Land Cruiser with dark, tinted windows. Color: black.
b) Vintage 1970 Ford Mustang. Color; Calypso Coral. Condition: mint.
c) Hummer: H3T 4 door with 1/2 bed. Color: Graphite Metallic. Interior; Ebony leather w/cashmere inserts.

2. Which vampire leaves his keys in the ignition?

Megan Riverina Romantics (meganriverinaromantics) | 44 comments Marquis drives a Hummer!

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Good guess -- haha! :)

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (cchamp0909) | 103 comments Mod
Ok. so I am going to say

Nathaniel drives the land cruiser, Nachari drives the Mustang and Marquis drives the Hummer and he leaves the keys in the ignition because honestly who would dare steal his ride??!

btw...I love your books!

message 5: by Tessa (new)

two out of three! lol...
thank you, btw

:-)
Tessa

Carrie (Badass, Alpha-male, Cowboy Connoisseur ) (cchamp0909) | 103 comments Mod
Dang it! I totally guessed on Nathaniel :)

Megan Riverina Romantics (meganriverinaromantics) | 44 comments OK so Marquis=Hummer
Nachari=Mustang
Kagen=Land Cruiser
and Napolean has the issue with the keys!

Megan, I hope you did better than me :) I totally guessed on Nathaniel :)

I have to say I am looking forward to finding out more about Kagen....

Megan Riverina Romantics (meganriverinaromantics) | 44 comments Nachari is my fav!

message 10: by Tessa (new)

laughing out loud... :-)

I will give you this
Marquis = Hummer
Nachari = Mustang
Kagen = Jeep Rubicon

and Napolean has issues with furniture! ;-)

message 11: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 3 comments Marquis leaves his keys in the ignition, I believe ;)

message 12: by Tessa (new)

Yes, Carrie got that right... :-) Marquis would love for someone to steal his car...lol.

Megan Riverina Romantics (meganriverinaromantics) | 44 comments That's just his Ancient Master Warrior side coming out!

Ok, I have to ask....does anyone besides our Fabulous author know who drives that dang Land Cruiser? Did our boy Braden get hooked up with a sweet ride? :):)

message 15: by Tessa (new)

Napolean drives the Land Cruiser :) (Braden would be dangerous with a sweet ride...lol)

Now isn't that the truth! Thanks for clearing that up :) Hope you had a nice break, we have missed you here. :)

I must say that I am in withdrawl after reading both books again. Napolean can't get here fast enough..**sigh**.

Megan Riverina Romantics (meganriverinaromantics) | 44 comments I totally agree with you Carrie!

It's nice to have a few other Blood Curse die hards to lean on.... I am sure that the next book will be amazing, Tessa is a one of a kind author for sure.

message 20: by Tessa (new)

Carrie wrote: "Now isn't that the truth! Thanks for clearing that up :) Hope you had a nice break, we have missed you here. :)"

Glad to be back. I'm experiencing a little Dark Moon Vale withdrawal, too. Dying to sink my teeth full-time into editing AND get writing on the next volume at the same time...(waiting for kids to go back to school
:-))

Megan Riverina Romantics (meganriverinaromantics) | 44 comments I'm sure it's definitely easier to write with them out of the house LOL!