Foreign Languages discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saira (new)

Saira (herumouni) | 26 comments 今日は。僕は経妄荷です。20歳です。日本語とラテン語とGaelicとアラビア語とイタリア語とフランス語を習っている。And the rest of what I was going to say just escaped me...I used to be able to introduce myself very thoroughly in Japanese.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 28 comments Can I use Romanji here cause that's all I know

message 3: by Saira (new)

Saira (herumouni) | 26 comments I have a harder time reading it, but yes. As a beginner's practise, you can use roumaji.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 28 comments Yay~ ...Now I don't know what to say...

Ikuzo nejo baka!

message 5: by Saira (new)

Saira (herumouni) | 26 comments That is nowhere in my dictionary. What's it supposed to mean?

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 28 comments It's a quote from a show I watch, they translated it as "Let's go cat obsessed moron"

message 7: by Saira (new)

Saira (herumouni) | 26 comments That explains why I don't understand the grammar. They use extremely informal grammar on the telly-for anime at least. It's best not to learn from it.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 28 comments It's all I really have at the moment, I'm saving up for lessons

message 9: by Saira (new)

Saira (herumouni) | 26 comments I can help you. But I don't have space to concentrate too well at the moment....XP

Antje གརས པཅ Parker | 28 comments That would be great! Thank you!