Joshilyn Jackson discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo (new)

Jo (jolelak) | 2 comments Mod
I would love to discuss the novels of Joshilyn Jackson.

Gods in Alabama
Between, Georgia
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming
Backseat Saints.

Jo

message 2: by April (new)

April Sutherland | 1 comments I have read and liked them all. I think my favorite was Gods in Alabama.

message 3: by Jo (new)

Jo (jolelak) | 2 comments Mod
I love how she tells the story and then just turns the kalideascope a click and it is totally different. Gods is one of my favorites as well.

message 4: by Tina (new)

Tina (kitchenwitch04) Hello everyone! just found this group. I absolutely love Joshilyn! I have read several of her books, and just finally found Gods in Alabama, which I haven't started yet. I totally enjoyed Between, Georgia and The Girl who Stopped Swimming. I haven't been able to find Backseat Saints here locally.

message 5: by Myra (new)

Myra Fabian | 2 comments She keeps getting better and better, doesn't she? Very excited to see the new book coming in November, but does anyone have a Josh-suggested book in the meantime? I've read a few in her "circle" and as wonderful as they are, they are incredible debut novels and I've tapped them dry!

message 6: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Depierro | 2 comments does anyone know when her next novel is coming out? I've read everything she's wrote... love her books

message 7: by Myra (new)

Myra Fabian | 2 comments Do you follow her blog, "Faster than Kudzu"? She keeps you posted on the process of the latest book and where she's touring. Right now, she's promoting the paperback release of Someone Else's Love Story. My fave, btw, is Backseat Saints.

message 8: by Kristy (new)

Kristy Depierro | 2 comments thanks Myra!!! my fav was A grown up kind of pretty!

message 9: by Robyn (new)

Robyn Kiser | 1 comments I would have thought there would be more activity here with last months release of The Almost Sisters?