The Experiment discussion

Fantasy > Plot

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 4213 comments Mod
Just a good old classic fantasy roleplay! Discuss here things that happen in your roleplay and what you want to do!!

message 2: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments story update please!!!! i want to join!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, all our characters were in a tavern. Then all of a sudden this evil army appeared outside and is approaching, and now they are about to converge and fight them.

βεℓℓα のαωη  | 1566 comments YEPYEPYEP THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

BASICALLY. REALLY, THAT'S ALL THAT'S HAPPENED. THEY'RE ALL LINED UP OUTSIDE THE TOWN WAITING ... AND WAITING.... AND WAITING ..................... AND WAITING FOR THE BADDIES TO ARRIVE.

I'M IN CAPS CUZ I FEEL LIKE IT. JUST IF YOU WERE WONDERING. ALSO IT KINDA LOOKS COOL. ..... HM.... WHAT IF EVERYONE TALKED IN CAPS? THAT'D BE COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD HAVE AN OFFICIAL "CAPS-LOCK" DAY WHERE EVERYONE ON THE COMPUTER(ETC) TALKS IN CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments o...kay...

so how can i come in if you're all in a tavern?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

They're not in the tavern anymore. They are lined up outside, ready to confront the army of baddies :P

message 7: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments oh...hm...... i shall think about this....

message 8: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 44 comments How can I get my charrie into the roleplay? Not very good at starting things...

message 9: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments ditto

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

They're just about to fight. So just have your charries see the fight, or see the army, and come join our charries at the line :P Or you could have them watch from afar and join in at the aftermath

message 11: by Rinofthemill (new)

Rinofthemill | 467 comments well i just made my charrie so i#ll see what i can do!