Maximum Ride! discussion

Roleplay > Summary

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
After every 100 or so comments (that is, every other page), please choose a member of the roleplay to post a brief summary of what's been happening here! That way people won't have to read hundreds of posts when they get back. The summaries should look like this:

Flock [insert number here]:
[insert brief summary here]

TADA. Thanks to GSGS for the idea. :)

message 2: by RedPath, ^ is Simba (new)

RedPath | 5032 comments Mod
Flock 2

Characters were introduced. Stella seduces a guy into buying her lunch and secretly steals his wallet. Belial tortures some dude in a club and we see just how crazy he is. Scarlett and Stella bump into eachother and talk a bit. Devyn arrives and plays her guitar for some cash. Zero quietly creeps on everyone XD JK.
Pyro and Savita meet in the air and they also talk. Belial gets angry at the entire human race.
The end.

message 3: by GSGS, is Rafiki (last edited Feb 21, 2011 12:06AM) (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1

(I hope I get this right. Correct me if there's stuff I missed)
We mainly started off with the birdkids at the School. They were all pretty down... what with the needles being stuck in them and stuff. Lithos, Spencer and Skye have all been transferred from a different School to this one, and have just met Jordan, who may help them with their escape plans.

--wait, just lemma check demonic's posts--

Sorry Demonic, sometimes I don't really understand your posts, but I think there's a bird kid who is helping the scientists and there's another bird kid hating on him.

Yeah ---RP's was a lot neater... sorry Flock 1ers, I'll try to do it better next time!---

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments it's fine! :)

message 5: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1

The birdkids have a plan to escape the School: Jordan, with her awesome drawings-coming-to-life powers has created a smoke bomb, to distract the scientists. The idea is that Skye with her techno-nerd powers will create chaos with the School's security systems and what-not and then the scientists will, once again, be distracted, and the Flock will be able to escape. The question is, will it work?

Oh, and Spencer and Skye argue a bit and Spencer has a rude awakening =D

message 6: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1

((Whoo, go F1ers! We've got the most posts so far!!))
A lot of this page was in ((double brackets)) because we were waiting for DEMONIC. We kinda decided to stuff Demonic ((sorry gal)) and the smoke bomb went off. While some people are freeing other bird kids from their cages with crowbars, Skye's messing with the computer system, to distract the scientists so the flock can escape.

message 7: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1

Um, I think we missed a page here. So this is two pages, not one.

Lithos, Spencer and Skye manage to escape together, but Lithos has some sort of... attack, and she falls unconcious. Although Spencer partially lowered her to the ground, she has a mysterious wound on her back. Jordan was separated from the rest, because she stayed behind to help a small human child. Meanwhile, Erasers land near where Lithos Spencer and Skye are.

NEXT PAGE:Spencer manages to get rid of the Erasers, but gets punched in the nose. He and Skye have an interesting conversation, while Skye is helping Lithos with her wound, but she still doesn't think Lithos' back will be OK. Jordan escapes with the girl in her arms, and she hears L, S & S trying to relocate their camp, and she joins them. She draws a medicine bag for their injuries, except pushes herself too far and has an attack too. And... yeah, I hope that's everything.

message 8: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Flock 2

(SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. AND I WILL PROBABLY MISS SOMETHING.)
Basically, Savita and Pyro bond more and decide to attempt to expose birdkids while making everyone else think they are crazy. No result has come of this yet. Stella goes back to her hotel room to find a note from the School, and is later attacked by three Erasers, but succeeds in knocking them out. She finds Scarlett again in the park. As they talk, Devyn overhears them and realizes they are birdkids like her, so she introduces herself. All three are currently flying through the air away from the city.

message 9: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1
Erasers descend on the flock. Jordan bravely says that she will face the Erasers and distract them while the others escape. Lithos and Skye won't have that; they help Jordan defeat the Erasers. While Spencer picks berries on the ground and loses the little girl he was meant to be looking after. Lithos, Skye and Jordan are puzzled as to why it was so easy to beat the Erasers, and Lithos comes up with the theory that the scientists changed the DNA yet again just before their escape.
Spencer gets filled in on the horrifying theory before making an extremely inappropriate comment that makes Skye punch him in the nose. Spencer wanders off.

message 10: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1 ((am I the only one doing this? And, is anyone actually reading them? If not, I'll stop!))

Skye finds Spencer. They get to know the little girl who Jordan helped escape (Lucy) and decide she mustn't have had her DNA changed.
Jordan does some maths and figures out that there were 35 Erasers, proving Lithos' theory. Then Jordan checks on some of the dead Erasers; they have recording/radar tracking thingies. There's a big group of Erasers advancing on them! Once again, the Flock starts flying away, and once again, Jordan says she will distract the Erasers. She goes and kicks some Eraser butt, and gets some mysterious information out of a whitecoat, before returning to the rest of the Flock. The Flock settle down in an empty cabin.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments ((i'm reading them))

message 12: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 7756 comments Mod
((I'm reading them. But I dunno what's happening in Flock 2, seeing as it kinda died.))

message 13: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
((Ok, cool =D Aww, it died? Already? Resuscitation, Savita!!))

message 14: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

((Working on it...Sorta.))

message 15: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 392 comments ((What's happening in flock 1? Cause I've missed 53 posts because I was doing my school work...GSGS))

message 16: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
((Jordan got shot when she was killing off Erasers and stuff but didn't tell the others. She dug the bullet out by herself, then went to sleep. Lithos realised and they're currently about to replace her bandage. While she's asleep.))

message 17: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
^^ That is Flock One Summary. And so far they've been successful in replacing her bandage. Yep.

message 18: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

GSGS wrote: "Flock 1 ((am I the only one doing this? And, is anyone actually reading them? If not, I'll stop!))

Skye finds Spencer. They get to know the little girl who Jordan helped escape (Lucy) and decide..."

((Well, it really helps me when I come back from a trip to lots of posts. :D))

message 19: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
((:D I'm sure it does))

message 20: by Jay (new)

Jay ((Sigh......This is not going to end well........and I WANT MY COOKIE!))

So right now, The team wants to drop Lucy of at a police system. So Jordan goes hunting for supplies while Lithos is freaking out about her memory/nightmare. She then goes to a familur cave that was nearby and finds human bones. She then comes back and runs into Jordan. Jordan asks if they could have a privte talk and Lithos is told that Jordan knows what's going on. And at the moment, Jordan and Spencer are having a.....fashion emergency....hehe...

((Is it good?))

message 21: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Flock 2: I dunno what's happening with Swifty/RedPath, but Vanilla and I:

Pyro discovered that Savita's a bird-kid traitor working for the school, the Erasers showed up, big showdown, Savita's still chasing Pyro.

message 22: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Flock 1a: Okay, except for James and Sting, everyone is chillin', I think. James was shot and Sting helped him, well, uh NOT be killed. The two are currently hiding in a cave and are veing apporoched by an unknown person

message 23: by RCRC (new)

RCRC  (rcrc) | 392 comments ((Ahaha! Fashion emergency...xP))

message 24: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Jamie Dakota wrote: "((Sigh......This is not going to end well........and I WANT MY COOKIE!))

So right now, The team wants to drop Lucy of at a police system. So Jordan goes hunting for supplies while Lithos is fr..."

((I sent you a bikkie. And it was fine!
But could someone please let me know what this whole whip wound on the back, dream, bones in cave thing is? Because I'm really confused D:))

message 25: by Jay (new)

Jay ((I'll message you.))

message 26: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Flock 1
Basically all that happened is that they leave the cabin and are flying off to the police station.

message 27: by Jay (new)

Jay And they found a REALLY creepy bombed town that Jordan finds a little clue to her past in. Then they went to the station to find a........charming......Officer Mac.

message 28: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
LOL Thanks for the addition, JD =D

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments Flock 1- ok so they've gotten to the police station and call lucy's parents. It turns out that her parents are working for the school ad we escape. The father starts shooting, Shye's leg gets shot and is covered in glass, while jordan's wing also gets hurt. Spencer is having to carry the crying lucy. We land at the bunker and Jordan and spencer preform surgery on Skye.

((hey swiftfire, you think you could get us a few boy characters to play boys? That way it's not us 4 girls. Oh and demonic hasn't rp in our flock since the first page, just thought I'd let ya know.))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments ((Um, if you want, I can get back in, I have time now....))

message 31: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

((HAI DEMONIC.

And sure, Rachel, that's fine. :D))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments (( Hello, Swiftfire :D ))

message 33: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

((What's crackalackin'?))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments (( Nothin' much just watching this: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArgintDia... What about you? ))

message 35: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

((... Fun. I'm working on my study guide for American History. Might go take a shower/eat lunch soon.))

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments (( American History......Not fun. At all. Well, se yah ;) ))

message 37: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

((Nah, history is fun. :P))

message 38: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Rachel (Lithos) wrote: "Flock 1- ok so they've gotten to the police station and call lucy's parents. It turns out that her parents are working for the school ad we escape. The father starts shooting, Shye's leg gets shot ..."

((Thanks for this Lithos!))

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments No prob! :) and sure demonic, we'd be happy to have you back :)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 719 comments Yeah :D

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments :)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want I can change my char into a guy...

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments it's ok, i was kinda wanting some actual guys to play guy characters so that we're not all girls, ya know?

message 44: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
There aren't really that many guys on GR, you have to realise Lithos. Can we please just RP guys? We're kinda just waiting here.

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments haha i know, i'm just teasing :p