Twilight Rocks! discussion

If the Cullens were in the Olympics...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

♥ Sarah ♥  (sarah_aka-me) | 285 comments Mod
What do you think would happen if the Cullens were in the Olympics??

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 5 comments uh... They would win? Most likely they would and still stay secret to being a vampire.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan (mlfoleygoodreadscom) ya toally their good at everything

message 4: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

they'd win weighlifting, track stuff like that

message 5: by Kymebal (new)

Kymebal they'd win everything

message 6: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

hopefully they'd be representing the US, which they probably would

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, they could be the baseball team
lol
what would the rest of the fam do?
i think jasper would do something with speed
but what about carlisle and rosalie and esme?

message 8: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Rosalie wouldn't be in the olympics. she should be in a beauty pagent though...

message 9: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments i think jasper would be in like track and feild, emmet: weight lifting, edward: swimming(can u imagine him in a speedo? lol) rosalie: maybe that thing where u dance and make patterns with the ribbons. i forgot what it's called, esme: that water dancing thingy, carlisle: um... maybe a karate thing where u also have to use ur brain ;)

message 10: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Alice would be like a gymnast probably.

message 11: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments ya totally

message 12: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments well, if they were involved in any part of the olympics, they wuld never stay a secret! peeps wuld get suspicous and yatta yatta yatta....
we're just making up a fantasy ok?
if it makes u feel better, how bout we call it the VAMPIRE OLYMPICS- omg, im so smart!
now wat shuld they do if they were competing against other vampires?

message 13: by ♥ Sarah ♥ , The person who loves twilight the most out of everyone!!!!! (new)

Have Alice predict who will win.

message 14: by Alice (new)

Alice (; (twilightaddict) | 39 comments Alice shuld b like a judge or sumthin, the athletes dont even need to compete, they just ask alice wat'll happen

message 15: by Christina♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 215 comments lol yeah...but where is the fun in that.lol. If they were in the olympics and had to get tested to c if they were on steroids, there would b no blood to test lol. But otherwise the VAMPIRE OLYMPICS would b soooo cool! I could b a cheerleader for Team Cullen. =)

what about the werewolves in the olympics? =P