Author Forever discussion

Books > Monthly Read

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) I already read it!!

message 2: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 76 comments I read it to! It was awsome!

message 3: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 76 comments :D, i just read it about 3 weeks ago! :)

message 4: by Zoha (new)

Zoha (sunnysideuplollipop) Yes it was awesome!!!! Really good for a first time author too.

message 5: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) I really didn't want to read it but I souppose I will now...

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Because I don't know I think I like to read books by litttle authors who have only written a few books and have huge potential but no one buys there books but I would know because I read there book!

message 7: by Audrey (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:30PM) (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Well I have no idea if it's a new aouthor I just said I read undecovered authors with books such as Sucks to Be Me: The All-True Confessions of Mina Hamilton, Teen Vampire, Paranormalcy and Hex Hall so really I heard it was good but had no intention to read it.

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) I know but I will buecause in my book-club I hate it when no one reads the books!

message 9: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Oh and BTW the books above are really good ones.

message 10: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Yeah they are the best!!! But my problem is I have no one to talk about them with and they are soo good and Sucks to to be me is so funny!!!!

message 11: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) coolio be sure to read Paranormalcy! So good!

message 12: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) But really good!

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) Okay!

message 14: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Mar 06, 2011 03:39PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 23 comments Alright, Hush, Hush was a mixture of emotions for me. True, Patch was striking, but who wouldn't find the secretive bad-boy of the story alluring? Nora seemed a bit helpless, but pulled through semi-in the end, before she reverted back to helpless. I kind of blame Patch for making her that way, but, in the end, it's alright. Because of his character, it makes it okay.
That realization exasperates me a bit.
I can't say that I wasn't sucked into it, since I was, but from hearing reviews of the sequel, I will not read it until the third installment comes out! >=^( ("it" meaning the sequel)