~Opinions~ discussion

Other > Bisexual

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments I am BI and I need some help! I would also like your opinions!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 14 comments Opinions:

Awesome! You're bi! It's cool that you're admitting it. I honestly don't care if people are bi or not.

I echo Lindsay. What do you need help with?

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments People are criticizeing me!

Maria [the clockwork creeps on useless lives] (mariachhile) | 14 comments Just stand up for yourself. Make them not. :)

message 5: by Jerry (new)

Jerry | 850 comments Ignore them. Or criticize them for being narrowminded.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Michael wrote: "People are criticizeing me!"

Ignore them. My big brother and 2 of my friends are gay and they had a hard time with stuff like that, just seriously dont listen to them, they get bored eventualy. Or accuse them of beng scared (because alot of people are) and make up an amazing come back for next time :P.

message 7: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments Thanks!

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Being bi is not more cool or less cool than being anything else. What's cool about it is admitting to it (at least in some parts of the world). Just ignore people who don't like it Mic. They ain't worth your time.

message 9: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments thanks

message 10: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

Siareen | 533 comments Mod
as DR. Seuss wisely says:
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) I love that quote <3

message 12: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

lol, me too.

message 13: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

its the most popular quote on goodreads. you just open the quotes page and its the first one that shows...

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Lol, of course. It's awesome :) Hey, Siareen, can you add me as a friend on GR? Mine is acting up, and I can't visit other peoples pages :(

message 15: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

um, i would, but im kinda very restricted when it comes to adding friends- im not allowed to add anyone that i dont know in the real world. sorry :(
but if i could, i would definitely add you, if that means anything :)

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Aaaw :( Wait, why not? Lol, it's not like I'd stalk you down :p No, I just wanted to send you PM.

message 17: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

i know. well, i think i know. but my father doesnt....
and btw, you can send a message without friending someone. i think. you used to be able to. sorry :) ill try figure it out...

message 18: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

oh, wait, i have an idea...

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Yeah, but I can't go to your profile :( So I can't send you one. It makes me very sad. Wait, your father gets to decide that? huh. I'd quite possibly strangle mine if he tried to interfere with anything in my virtual life. Idea? Ideas are good. What idea?

message 20: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

i sent you a request as Adrea. Zoe and i made her to post our story together... you can send me something through there.

ya, well im kinda a 'goody good' i guess. not exactly the rebelious kind, but thats more because my parents dont try to get me to do stuff i dont want to so much. when they do want something, its usually for a good reason, so i listen to them... anyway, theyre just scared of stalkers and such :)

message 21: by Michael (new)

Michael | 43 comments "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
— Mark Twain

message 22: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

lol, cute :)

message 23: by BD (new)

BD (bd-zainabhosain) Michael wrote: ""If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
— Mark Twain"

Hi Michael
i can relate to you... a lot
and this quote is the reason i dnt bother telling peeps about my sexuality... else ill be up in my ears about it :)
i only bother with my closest friends.. and if the dnt accept me for me... they arnt my friends :)

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) i sent you a request as Adrea. Zoe and i made her to post our story together... you can send me something through there.

I accepted :p Will send the PM right away! :D

ya, well im kinda a 'goody good' i guess

Goody good. Hmm... I know few of that kind. It's not so, ah, danish to be a goody good, if you know what I'm sayin' ;)

message 25: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

lol. not where i am either. im just.... special that way. for the good and for the bad

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Siareen wrote: "lol. not where i am either. im just.... special that way. for the good and for the bad"

Tehee. Well, to each her own, I guess.

message 27: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

yup. hey, at least im true to myself

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma (zeeberg) Yeah, and that's what it's all about :) Hey it'd be fun to have one of those: who are you "in real life"? - topics. Teehee.

Omg, I'm watching Gossip Girl and Jenny just kissed Nate!!!! AAAAH! Sorry - distracted.

message 29: by Siareen, Moderator (new)

i dont watch Gossip Girl, but there will probably be screams tomorrow at school :)