The Zeta Society discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
History RP > Discuss RP Ideas

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BD (new)

BD (bd-zainabhosain) | 2865 comments Mod
Hey Peeps... yess i know Amina u dnt like RPs so u prolly wnt even look in here... (yess i had to say that )

ok.. this thread is soley for discussing RP ideas... and i know we Zetas do tend to go off topic :P but lets try not to yea?

message 2: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments I guess it depends if it's gonna be an rp world where peeps just put in their characters or if they have an idea for a one on one, you know me BD, I'm good with either:) Oh and it can be from a book you're read, there's a difference between roleplaying and fan fiction, but if there's a world created in a boook that you like ,say for example the world of The Mortal Instruments pr Harry Potter or Percy Jackson then we could always use that too:)

message 3: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien | 1986 comments hm i don't really have any ideas xD but i did like what Ross said about a book's world (though i haven't read PJ not TMI xD)

message 4: by BD (new)

im not a big fan of fan fiction..actually i cnt stand it.. buh ive started a one on one thing Ubel feel free to creat one for urself and either of us..unless u find someone else willing :P

message 5: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien | 1986 comments hm i think i'm gonna wait till i get a bit more free time if that's ok xZ

message 6: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW RP ALERT
kay
bye :)

message 7: by AAAlien (new)

AAAlien | 1986 comments xD how sweet

message 8: by BD (new)

loool

message 9: by Seraphim (new)

Seraphim Winchester (blazingsun) | 75 comments Hey guys I just joined and I was wondering what you guys want to rp about? Any awesome ideas?

message 10: by BD (new)

lol
hi Seraphim!
u might hav seen there were 2 active rps in this group..
buh ppl got busy
if u hav any ideas plz feel free to create one.. and we (zetas)...the ones who can...will love to join :)

message 11: by Seraphim (new)

Seraphim Winchester (blazingsun) | 75 comments Sweet Thanks :). I have an idea but I'll try andtell you guys when I get home. I'm in my school's library^_^;. I just can't stay away from here

message 12: by Seraphim (new)

Seraphim Winchester (blazingsun) | 75 comments OK my idea is that here in American, in 2009 we had all our Antena (sp?) switched to HDTV and at the time I had no idea what was going on. I thought all electricity would not be in use. So maybe we can start a rp about the life of a family living in this situatuion.

message 13: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments You mean a life without electricity all of a sudden? Interesting:)

message 14: by BD (new)

hmmm
sure...
buh can u explain it a bit more??
r u thinking about maybe.... a city without lights??

message 15: by Seraphim (new)

Seraphim Winchester (blazingsun) | 75 comments no like the entire nation without electricity type of thing

message 16: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments but suddenly, as in they existed with electricity for a long time and suddenly it all changes?

message 17: by Seraphim (new)

Seraphim Winchester (blazingsun) | 75 comments Yea sorta something like that:3

message 18: by BD (new)

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

message 19: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Maybe you need to threaten them with excalibur:p

message 20: by BD (new)

lol i left excalibur back in sydney

maybe you need to with your fangs

message 21: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Awwh you know I'm a big softie really:p But if you insist.

message 22: by BD (last edited Feb 29, 2012 07:13AM) (new)

:) thanks Woolfie*

message 23: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 29, 2012 07:19AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Maybe planning the rp, or at the very least a basic outline would serve better, but I guess th rpers have a general idea where they want to go with the story, and the lack of momentum is causing problems.

message 24: by BD (new)

ummm O_O big words....

message 25: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Basically it would be great if we knew the story we were rping but people not being around makes it impossible to go on:)

message 26: by BD (new)

jeebuz.. then y not do one on ones?

AngelOfLostSouls&Darkness (angeloflostsoulsdarkness) | 482 comments im here but im multi tasking on other things i check to see if need respond it might not be rite away but nothing less day or two at my best but the group keeps me occupied durring my not working time here beside the other me is doing

message 28: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments So you mean to base it on a known universe?

message 29: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments That would make it easier I guess.

message 30: by Dragonrider (last edited Mar 01, 2012 07:14PM) (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Anything in mind, City of Bones, Harry Potter, Hungry Games?

message 31: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments You mean, to place the existing rp in?

message 32: by BD (new)

hmmm why don't we create the place. Instead of just leaving it blank like the zeta soc. one we could specify the place and time... and plot even?

message 33: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Blank like the Zeta soc? D'you mean the current rp set up?

message 34: by BD (new)

.. the zeta soc. rp... we just added in places to each own.. maybe if we specified for example there are 2 neigbouring kingdoms that is really one but with 2 sides. the half with the vamps is designed with the gothic style the other (fel) is steampunk inspired.

message 35: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Yeah I think that would work better, if the realm was defined, then we'd have a frame of reference in place.

message 36: by BD (new)

would you like to do the honers then? lol

message 37: by BD (new)

or shall i?

AngelOfLostSouls&Darkness (angeloflostsoulsdarkness) | 482 comments lol ya guys making me ponder at times in my brain

message 39: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments Well since it was your idea mostly, I think you should have that honour:)

Sorry about that:p

message 40: by BD (new)

take a look at the Zeta society RP Characters

message 41: by Raven (new)

Raven Juria (raven_m_juria) | 275 comments Zainab, may we have an one on one Role Play?

message 42: by BD (new)

O_O ummm okay.. I'll set it up and but you can start it

AVampiressInDaNight | 2 comments im me still on it whens it re starts up again

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.