Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Question about Book Blogs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tishia (Paperback Opinion) (tishia) | 27 comments I am tying to sign up at Book Blogs (http://bookblogs.ning.com/). For days now, I have been trying with no success. Apparently, right after you sign up, you are supposed to receive a confirmation email. You have to click that link in order to verify your email address and activate your account. I swear, this site is refusing to send me a confirmation email, lol... I have tried everything! After a few days, I had it change my email address (we will call this email #2). I finally received an email from them in my original email saying that it shows I changed my email, and that they sent a confirmation to email #2 - which I have to click on that link to confirm. Well, I never got that confirmation at email #2. I have contacted ning.com but haven't gotten a response. I hope somebody can follow this email and figure out what I'm talking about - I know it sounds confusing, lol... I just didn't know if maybe that site is having some sort of technical difficulties or something...

message 2: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 157 comments When I signed up it was a while before I got accepted, I think it was weeks, so just wait. You'll get your comfirmation soon.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) did it maybe go into a spam folder on your email?

message 4: by Celine (new)

Celine | 82 comments Maybe the mail went into the spam-folder, or the mail address is blocked. What mail client do you use? I've tried it with my Gmail account and it works perfectly

message 5: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 157 comments I am in Gmail too. When did you register for Book Blogs Ning?

message 6: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 157 comments I applied got an verify your email and I did not get accepted til a week later. Did not go in my spam.