Every Little Thing discussion

So Addictive > U.W.A (Unnecessary Words Anonymous)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
U.W.A is Unnecessary Words Anonymous

"hi my name is Christa and I am an addict!"

this topic is for everyone who uses words way too often to be healthy. If you feel it in your heart say "Hi my name is. . .and I am unnecessary word addict."
Remember the first step to getting over an addiction is the admission of one =)

*sorry everyone this took me so long to post but I hope that you guys have fun!*

message 2: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Hello. My name is Camilla and I, too, am an unnecessary word addict.

message 3: by Brooke (new)

Brooke | 663 comments Hiya my name is Brooke and I am an unnecessary word addict

Christian Dream (realityisoverrated) | 15 comments hello, my name is Christian and I am a UWA.

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) | 635 comments Hey! My name is Rebecca and I am a unnecessary word addict

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (little_miss_innocent) | 39 comments Hiya! My name is Lauren and I am a unnecessary word addict!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (little_miss_innocent) | 39 comments Has anyone ever been writing and noticed that it isn't just in your speech you actually sort of write that way too?

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 10, 2011 12:27PM) (new)

Ello!! My name is Toni Mae and I am an unnecessary word addict!!!!

message 9: by Christa (new)

Christa (christa_holley) | 442 comments Mod
Hello everyone! You are all so brave to admitting that you are all U.W.U.(unnecessary word users).

After admitting you have a problem you make a pledge to get better. Or at least try.
What is your unnecessary word?

message 10: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) I used to use "like" all the time (and I have cut down a ton), but when I am trying to not say "like," I too, say ummm as a filler. And now I am trying to stop saying that! :D