Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Self Promotion > In need of a few readers...

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in the final edits of my debut YA novel, A Betrayal, the first in a trilogy, which I will release in a few weeks. I'm looking for a few readers to beta read it for me.
Just to get a some perspective on the characters, plot, and theme. It's an edgy paranormal romance / historcal fantasy.

A brief description of the story:

At seventeen, Cordelia is an ordinary teenager with an extraordinary secret. When she meets Evan, she finds out who she really is and realizes that her only chance of survival is to remember.

The story includes a bit of Greek mythology (think Clash of the Titans), historical elements (think The Age of Innocence), time travel and plenty of romance.

So if anyone is interested in reading it now or whenever... Let me know.

-Mayandree

message 2: by Kyami (new)

Kyami (kyamis) Hi, my name is Kyami. I wouldn't mind reading your debut novel and giving you feedback. Llet me know what you woud need me to do.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyami wrote: "Hi, my name is Kyami. I wouldn't mind reading your debut novel and giving you feedback. Llet me know what you woud need me to do."

Hi Kyami,
Thanks for the interest! Is PDF format ok with you? If so, Just message me your email address and I'll get it out to you over the weekend. :)
-Mayandree

message 4: by ☺~Tina~☺ (new)

☺~Tina~☺ (tina007) | 14 comments Can I give it a try? PDF is fine for me. Let me know and I can send you my email address.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Tina wrote: "Can I give it a try? PDF is fine for me. Let me know and I can send you my email address."

Hi Tina,
Absolutely! Send me your email address and I will send over the weekend. Thanks.

message 6: by Shiree (new)

Shiree (paranormalmomma) I'm up for it! I'll send you a message with my email if you still need help.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Shiree wrote: "I'm up for it! I'll send you a message with my email if you still need help."

Hi Shiree
Much appreciated, message me the email address and I'll send you a pdf copy over the wknd, if that's ok.
-Mayandree

Christen (GoldiloxReads) | 78 comments Hi Mayandree! What kind of time frame do you want the feedback by? I would love to read it!

message 9: by Charia (new)

Charia (charia81) Hello Mayandree,
If you still need more readers please let me know. I love Greek mythology.

message 10: by Shari (new)

Shari (sly9377) Hello Mayandree,
If you still need more readers please let me know.

message 11: by Violet (new)

Violet | 1 comments Me too.. :-)

message 12: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (pipergirl3) If you're still in need of readers I would love to read your book

message 13: by Lisa (new)

Lisa J (lisabee123) | 1 comments Ditto! :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Whitney wrote: "If you're still in need of readers I would love to read your book"

If you are still interested I'd love to have you review my novel. I would need you to read it sooner than later. If your up to it, just send me your email. Thanks!

message 15: by Willow (new)

Willow (willowb) I'd be very interesting in reading it as well. I'll go ahead and send you my email if you're still in need of readers.

message 16: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (squirrelflight77) | 5 comments If you are still looking for readers I'd be interested as well. Thank you and good luck with your book!!

message 17: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (maelyn) | 1 comments Congrats on the book! I know it might be a bit late, but I'd be very interested in reading your novel. PDF is fine.

message 18: by Amy (new)

Amy Barrett | 2 comments I'd love to beta read for you.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Amy wrote: "I'd love to beta read for you."

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your interest, but I no longer am in need of readers. My book will be avail. Apr.1st. Check back though I may need readers for the next installment.:)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley wrote: "I just bought this on Amazon for Kindle. Looks fantastic and I can't wait to read it! Plus, I'm all for up and coming new authors."

Thanks Ashley! I hope that you enjoy it and can't wait for your review.

message 21: by Spencer (last edited Apr 14, 2011 06:33AM) (new)

Spencer (tammylea) | 6 comments I'd love to read your novel it sounds very interesting! So It's called A Betrayal I'll buy it for my nook! I'll let you know what I think!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Tammy wrote: "I'd love to read your novel it sounds very interesting! So It's called A Betrayal I'll buy it for my nook! I'll let you know what I think!

Hi Tammy - Thanks and I'm excited to hear your thoughts!