Romance on Audio discussion

New Releases on audio

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Lupdilup (new)

Lupdilup | 510 comments Mod
Lust

message 3: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 296 comments Thanks!

message 4: by Lupdilup (new)

Lust (The Sins and The Virtues #1) by Charlotte Featherstone

message 5: by Lupdilup (new)

Just released on audio:
Because You're Mine (Capital Theatre, #2) by Lisa Kleypas A Virgin River Christmas (Virgin River, #4) by Robyn Carr

message 6: by Lupdilup (new)

Released today: This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, #5) by Jeaniene Frost

message 7: by Lupdilup (new)

Lisa Kay wrote: "Thanks!"

You are very welcome!

message 8: by Lupdilup (new)

New today, one of my favorites from The Demonica series Ecstasy Unveiled (Demonica, #4) by Larissa Ione
Can't wait to listen to this one.

message 9: by Lupdilup (new)

Also new: River Marked (Mercedes Thompson #6) by Patricia Briggs and How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf (Naked Werewolf, #1) by Molly Harper Queen of Song and Souls (Tairen Soul, #4) by C.L. Wilson Crown of Crystal Flame (Tairen Soul, #5) by C.L. Wilson

message 10: by Lupdilup (last edited Mar 13, 2011 09:39PM) (new)

New Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate, #3) by Gail Carriger The Care and Taming of a Rogue (Adventurers’ Club, #1) by Suzanne Enoch Dark Prince (Carpathians, #1) by Christine Feehan This one has been re-release(Author's cut, special edition).
Reckless by Anne Stuart

message 11: by Lupdilup (new)

Hummingbird Lake An Eternity Springs Novel (Eternity Springs, #2) by Emily March Breaking the Rules (Troubleshooters, #16) by Suzanne Brockmann Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate, #2) by Gail Carriger

message 12: by Lupdilup (new)

And coming March 29
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) by J.R. Ward
This one I have to read first and then listen to it.

message 13: by Lupdilup (last edited Apr 08, 2011 09:13PM) (new)

New releases, you can download right to your kindle,how convenient is that? or right to you Ipod, Iphone or Blackberry(this is the way I do it)
Eternal Rider (Lords of Deliverance, #1) by Larissa Ione Vowed in Shadows (Marked Souls, #3) by Jessa Slade Navarro's Promise (Breeds, #24) by Lora Leigh City of Fallen Angels (Mortal Instruments, #4) by Cassandra Clare

message 14: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 6 comments Here's a link to the latest Speaking of Audiobooks column. http://www.likesbooks.com/blog/?p=6283

They are giving away 10 audiobook copies of Nalini Singh's Slave to Sensation, due out next week!

And there's an excellent interview with Karen White, the narrator of Julie Jame's - Just the Sexiest Man Alive etc, as part of the column.

message 15: by Lupdilup (new)

Just released!!!!
description
Is not on audible yet, I'm waiting....

message 16: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 6 comments Don't you just love that cover? So glad they changed it from the book cover!

I'm waiting on Audible too, hopefully by this afternoon, but Tantor said it could take up to a week for Audible to get it. Boo!

message 17: by Lupdilup (new)

Brenda wrote: "Don't you just love that cover? So glad they changed it from the book cover!

I'm waiting on Audible too, hopefully by this afternoon, but Tantor said it could take up to a week for Audible to get ..."

:( I was hopping it was today!!
Did you see my post about a blog partner? do you think you would enjoy reviewing audio books?
I just getting my blog redesign, is going to be real cool I really need a partner that can write.. LOL
This is what is my blog for now:
http://www.lupdilup.com/audio-books-b...

message 18: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Audiobooks Only | 6 comments The blog looks really good, you've put a lot of work into it.

I'm already doing some mini reviews for the Speaking of Audiobooks romance column and that's my limit, along with helping out a little at the Goodreads group with the same name.

I know someone from that group that I think would be awesome at this, I'll make sure she sees your request.

message 19: by Lupdilup (new)

Cool. Thanks.

message 20: by Lupdilup (new)

Lupdilup wrote: "Cool. Thanks."
I really enjoy doing it.

message 21: by Lupdilup (new)

I just saw the The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice
is comming soon on audio, that's one of my favorites, I wonder if it'll be any good on audio. Again it'll depend on the narrator.

message 22: by Lupdilup (new)

New today Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, #11) by Charlaine Harris , and had to get it, the audiobook is only $4 more than the kindle version, it's a little high for kindle. Well I hope this is better than the last one.

message 23: by Lupdilup (new)

Real exciting new releases today:
When Beauty Tamed the Beast (Happily Ever Afters, #2)  by Eloisa James One of my favorites of 2010
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins I've been hearing great thing about it.
A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, #2) by Kresley Cole Do I need to say anything?

message 24: by Lupdilup (new)

New today on audible Stranger in My Arms by Lisa Kleypas only $5.87
Adam (Nightwalkers, #6) by Jacquelyn Frank
Mind Games (The Disillusionists Trilogy, #1) by Carolyn Crane