Maximum Ride! discussion

*has an idea*

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Uh. Hai.
I had an idea... could every 50 posts or so, could we nominate someone to update a 'summary topic', basically just summing up what's been happening? Coz I know I sometimes can't be stuffed RPing because I haven't got the time to go through the last 81 posts, and therefore I haven't a clue what's going on. What do you think? Once you get to message 50 you update it?

~if its a sucky idea dont worry~

message 2: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Swiftfire | 7738 comments Mod
Good idea! We used to have summary topics for the other roleplays... but not many people really updated it often. We could be sure to have an update every page or so this time.

message 3: by Savita, is Pumbaa <3 (I...don't remember who Pumba is....) (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 7756 comments Mod
EEEEEEEEK I love the idea!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (idealandunique) | 306 comments this is gonna be so awesome!!! :D

message 5: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Oh. Wow. That was a better reception that I was expecting...

message 6: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Haha, what were you expecting?

Vanillaice *there aren't any good new songs, so... | 5291 comments I like the idea. S'long as is isn't me for the first few times.

message 8: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

I'm fine with doing it in the roleplays I'm in. :)

message 10: by Wolfie-the-dork (new)

Wolfie-the-dork (wolfiewheeee) Swiftfire wrote: "I'm fine with doing it in the roleplays I'm in. :)"

Ditto there.

I doubt it'll work in the long run, but it's a nice idea that I'll go along with

message 11: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
Swiftfire wrote: "Haha, what were you expecting?"

Everyone to batter the idea down because they couldn't be stuffed summarising...

message 12: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Well, that's kind of what happened with the last summary page... but really, it's not that hard. It takes literally 30 seconds or less.

message 13: by GSGS, is Rafiki (new)

GSGS | 2896 comments Mod
There was a summary page before...?
Wow. Anyways, yeah, it doesn't have to be too long or anything. Just so people don't have to read through posts like, "Skye flew through the sky (sowwee, can't think of anything else to say... :D)"

message 14: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Haha, good example. xD And yeah, surprisingly there was. It kind of died.

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Meyer | 14 comments Can someone explain the whole roleplay with books thing? I don't really get it :)

message 16: by Swiftfire, is Timon (new)

Basically, the roleplays are based off of the setting of the books. Not too different from other roleplays other than that.

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 1454 comments you just create a character similar to characters in the book....i.e. in a max ride rp, you create a birdkid.