Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Associations > Dumbledore's Army

Comments Showing 1-50 of 108 (108 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
If anyone wanted a group like this, but name it something else, or not, they can have all of their meetings or anything they want to roleplay about it here.

message 2: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((:D))

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments ((YAY! :D))

message 4: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Shaylan asked,"Can I join?"
Helena said," Can I join?"

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments "Sure!" said Jessica

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Irene walked in. " Can I join?", she asked. Actually, she joined because her mom said so, to steal the information from the Dumbledore's Army. If she can't join in, her mom is going to punish her.

message 7: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments "Thank you!" said Helena
"Thanks." said Shaylan. "The only reason I'm doing this is because I need extra credit."

message 8: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments (To Irene) "Yes you may." Jessica said smiling.

message 9: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Thank you", Irene said, but she couldn't smile.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"OMG! DA! Can I join?!" Rachel asked, ecstatic.

message 11: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments ((I love DA. For one, Luna Lovegood is in it))

message 12: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " I think both of you can", said Irene. And she put out a paper, " write your name in."

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Of course you can", said Irene. " Write your name and your house on this paper."

message 14: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna walked in and said,
"Cool, I wanna be in the DA, can i join?"

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments "Everyone is free to join. So come one in." said Jessica. "Oh write your name and house on the piece of paper, please.

message 16: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna wrote here name and her house, griffindor

message 17: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol i hope i don't get a rash on my face that says sneak if i tell anyone- it happened in book 5 I think-lol that would suck))

message 18: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( i'm reading 5))

message 19: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((Yeah u gotta read book 5 -or finish it- to know what I mean))

message 20: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( KK!))

message 21: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments ((lol i know what u mean, Hanna :D))

message 22: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol))

message 23: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna wrote: "((lol, She deserved it!))"

message 24: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked in with her hands laced together behind her head "hey can me and my lil bro join?" she asked

patch walked out from behind violet and glared

message 25: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "yeah, i think so, but i'm not sure, you have to write your name and house"hanna said."hi, i'm hanna, a third year in griffindor.what year are you in?"

message 26: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "im violet year seven" violet said writing her name on the paper

"im patch year three" patch said following his sister

message 27: by Hanna[h] (last edited Feb 25, 2011 04:22PM) (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "cool" hanna said.

message 28: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena walked in with her brother, Carlos. They saw the new kids in the group and said in unison,"Hi! Welcome! We're twins! We are both in Hufflepuff. What house are you in?" Then, Helena said,"I'm Helena. I'm a first year. I'm 10,even though your supposed to be 11 before you come to Hogwarts. My twin is the same way! His name is Carlos.

message 29: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) "hey" violet said leaning against the wall her hair falling losely around her knees

"hey" patch said sitting down

message 30: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "hey i met you guys before,what class was it?well it's nice to see you guys again and it was nice to see you violet and patch, i must go now, bye." hanna said as she left the room.

message 31: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet sighed

message 32: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments hanna came back in the room and sked,"wait, are you two weasleys?"

message 33: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( SKED? what's sked?))

message 34: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Hanna wrote: "hanna came back in the room and sked,"wait, are you two weasleys?""

((*cough* Like I said... Past Harry Potter times...))

message 35: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments ok

message 36: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ∂αηαє wrote: "Hanna wrote: "hanna came back in the room and sked,"wait, are you two weasleys?""

((*cough* Like I said... Past Harry Potter times...))"

((wait, do you mean before harry potter or after?))

message 37: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments ((der))

message 38: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

((After...))

message 39: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Hanna wrote: "hanna came back in the room and sked,"wait, are you two weasleys?""

"uhh what?" violet and patch said at the same time

message 40: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena said," Hanna asked if you're weasleys."

message 41: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((lol my bad i put sked in stead of said, thanks helena))

message 42: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments (( Oh, Ok THX!))

message 43: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Hanna walked in and trained for the D.A.
((Sooooo bored...=/ ))

message 44: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel came in and join the D.A. it seemed like the only place Taylor-free

message 45: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments ((Yep, Awsome!))

message 46: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( cool))

message 47: by Hunter (new)

Hunter Law | 22 comments Hunter asked, "Can I Join?"

message 48: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Brielle asked, "Can I join?"

message 49: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments "Yep."Hanna said giving them the paper to sign,"Give us your name and house, and year if you want."

message 50: by Bridgett (new)

Bridgett (bridgett-m) Brielle signed, "Brielle Casanova - Ravenclaw - 5" on the paper and handed it back to Hanna.

« previous 1 3