~*Emo*~ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 647 (647 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) fdhis

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli sat in the school court yard, her honey hair twisted up in a messy bun, wearing black knee high boots, a black micro mini skirt, a red tanktop and a demim cut off jacket.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska sat against the wall, looking up to nothing...just as he'd been doing his whole life..

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli pulled a note book out of her bag and flipped through it to find a blank page.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska sighed and looked around, he saw Eli....He smiled and watched her.

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli doodled along the margens of the page before writing the poem she had in her head.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska sighed and got up. He walked over to Eli and looked over her shoulder "Watcha' wrighting?"

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "A poem," Eli said, not looking up.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"About?" he asked

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "Hiding behind a mask," Eli said. "In a way."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska smiled and sighed "I know the feeling..." he sat down next to her

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "Really," Eli said finaly looking up.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska suddenly seemed to find the ground between his feet too interesting for his eyes to wander... "Yeah..."

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "I've seen you around," Eli said, she held her hand out. "I'm Eli."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska took the hand "Alaska..." he said

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli smiled. "Well now that that's done, class is about to start." She stook and smoothed a corner of her micromini skirt.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska smirked "yeah...what do you have first?"

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "I have art," Eli said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska smiled "Me too..."

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli grinned. "Would you like to walk me?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhh.." Alaska glanced around for a second "S-Sure!"

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli laughed and pulled her bag onto her shoulder. "You sound nervose."

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2011 03:37PM) (new)

Alaska shrugged and smiled "First time at a new school..." he lied

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "Oh," Eli said, raising her eyebrow. "Here I was thinking I was making you nervose." She giggled and twisted her hips, making her micromini skirt flutter around her legs. "Maybe I should try a shorter skirt." She giggled again at her little joke.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2011 07:34PM) (new)

Alaska smirked "Probably a bad idea considering there are teachers on your ass 24/7..." he said trying to change the subject from his weakness

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "Might get A's in all the classes with male teacher's. And I'm pretty sure my English teacher a lesbian," Eli joked smiling at Alaska.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska laughed "Then it's an advantage..." he said walking with her

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli stepped in front of him and walked backwards arms held out slightly. "What do you think? Hot, sexy, slutty?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhh..." Alaska scratched his head and smiled "All of the above?" he said, suddenly wanting to take it back. Not knowing how she's feel at the fact he's accidently included 'Slutty' as well... "I-I mean..." he stuttered

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli laughed. "I'm flattered. I don't usualy act like this. I mean, I'm a joker, I'm just not a flirt." She winked.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska smiled and tried to calm down Look what you're doing! Making a fool of yourself! Straighten up or you'll never get her... said the back, smarter part of his mind...

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli smiled and waited for his responce. Definatly shy.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska looked away for a second then came back "Well then...we'd better get to class..."

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments "Alright," Eli said walking alongside him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska entered the classroom and took a seat

PyroLily ~Qui scribit bis legit~ (pyrolily) | 44 comments Eli sat next to him.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((We need more people. -_-))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((i invited 166 people. =)))

[♔] .queen's armor. Amber was walking to school in the poring rain

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska sat back in his seat

[♔] .queen's armor. Amber sighed and looked at the sky "f you rain!" she said her mackup was running down her cheeks and her hair was a mess and wet as well as her clothes

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alaska saw amber through the open door "Hey! You might wanna go to your class before you get soaked.." he called out, smirking

[♔] .queen's armor. " huh woudent it be better if u TOLD ME A LITTE SOONER! dont you think?" she walked up to him and smirked back "im already socked idiot"

message 45: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((could i please join?))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Broken_hearts (Ashley) wrote: "" huh woudent it be better if u TOLD ME A LITTE SOONER! dont you think?" she walked up to him and smirked back "im already socked idiot""

Alaska shrugged "Could have been worse...you're lucky i was here to save you from that....uhh....acid rain!"

((gtg))

[♔] .queen's armor. Amber smirked "what a funny one" she said and wincked and walked to class.

message 49: by •EM• (new)

•EM• ((thanks... who could i rp with?))

[♔] .queen's armor. ((james my charrie))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13