RP AWESOMENESS! discussion

Mutant RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) | 277 comments Mod
((I hate all of you. And Valentines day.))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((:P u just didn't get cookies and choco. *hand over some chocolate bunnies*))

Caelum streched out on the roof of the eighty story high building. New York was exceptionally quieter up there, but it was still loud. He lay in the shadows and closed his eyes.
He had escaped from the people that had used him for an experiment, at least he still looked like any normal human.

message 3: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((*smacks bunnies to the floor* I TOLD MY CRUSH THAT I LIKED HIM AND HE LAUGHED! *sobs* ))

βεℓℓα のαωη Sica huddled near Caelum. He spread out his wings and folded them again as he slept. Caelum could see Sica's dreams when his wing touched Caelum's shoulder. He saw a little bit, and if he had been asked to describe it in one word, he wouldve refused and walked away. The dreams they had were nightmares, but they had them so often that they no longer turned in their sleep or called out suddenly. In fact the red and white winged fox looked quite peaceful. Hmph. They were both good at lying and hiding things. Caelum sat up as the sun got higher in the sky. At the movement Sica stood and walked with him to the edge of the roof, as though he hadn't been sleeping at all. If there was a loud noise, neither would wake without a lot of difficulty. But even with the slightest movement, the shift of an arm, the turn of a head, the curtain blown softly by the wind, they would be ready and wide awake. Caelum looked down at the traffic of NY and gave a short sigh, then took off, jumped off the building with such speed that no one saw him, and he made it to the next roof, then the next and the next, Sica right behind him.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((hmmmm.... Usually my posts are much longer.... Idk what's up with me today :D))

message 6: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((Lolz. That's long to me.))

Sharky just got kicked out of another appartment building. "OH! WELL I WON'T RECCOMEND THIS BUILDING!" She screamed as she was flung from the doorway. She made sure no one was looking, and jumped up into the air. She flew away, looking behind her. What she didn't see was Caelum above her. So obviously, she plowed right into him.

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum saw her, but too late. They toppled onto the roof of a tall building, the girl had landed on top of him. He cursed and moaned a little. "Either you fail at flying or you're a human shot out of a cannon." Sica landed lightly beyond them and came up slowly. "By her wings I'd say the first theory." The fox said. Caelum sat up and looked at the girl in his lap. "Hm. I guess you're right." He stood, grabbed the girl's elbow and pulled her up. "That was quite a startle though," Caelum said. "What's your name?"

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Sharky was totally startled. "Umm.... Sh-Sarah?" She said. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself, which she was.

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum folded his arms. "Alright Sarah. My name is Ca.. Cattie and this is S...Siena." He said cruelly, catching Sharky's mistake. Behind him Sica snickered. "Don't mind him," Sica said, walking forward. "My name is actually Sica, this is Caelum. He isn't really this rude... But running into him and lying so obviously ticks him off." Caelum glanced at the fox.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((they on roof of eighty story tall building.... :D))

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Leafycantplaygames) | 347 comments Mod
((Whoops. I feel stupid.))

message 12: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Sharky sighed. "In that case, names Sharky." She said, holding out a hand.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((lol Titan))

Sica bowed his head and Caelum took her hand. "What exactly are you?" He asked.

message 14: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"Uuummm..... a freak?" She said, still questioning herself. "I really don't know. I might also be part shark." She said, smiling. When she did, her teeth sharpened.

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum eyed her, a little intrigued. Sica tilted his head. "I suppose in this place we are labeled freaks." He said, looking at Caelum. Caelum laughed and looked back at the fox. "So in NY we are freaks, in the whole west we are demons, down near Centeral America we are normal. In Asia, or Africa we were both dietis and demons again. What were we called in South America?" Sica frowned. "I don't think we should say it aloud in front of a female." He muttered. Caelum shook his head. "But those were just the overall common names." Sica peered at Sharky. "Were you born this way?"

message 16: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"No." She said meekly, trying not to remember her aweful past. Flashes of light blinded her mind's eye.

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum frowned. "So you're an experiment." Sica's wings flexed. "You're like us then!" He said. Caelum narrowed his eyes. "Its scary, but you'll get over the nightmares and memories. We know perfectly well."

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum frowned. "So you're an experiment." Sica's wings flexed. "You're like us then!" He said. Caelum narrowed his eyes. "Its scary, but you'll get over the nightmares and memories. We know perfectly well."

message 19: by hapˈhazərd (new)

"I know too." Sharky snapped. "It's just... the mention of it. And the... the... UGH!" She said.

message 20: by Jamie (last edited Feb 16, 2011 07:30PM) (new)

((Hi!))

Griffin was at the very tippy top of the Statue of Liberty. How did he get there? He flew there. Sometimes being from an evil lab that made you part hawk paid off. (He was part loin too) It wasn't a bad view. He sighed and took off again, soaring over the tall buildings of NYC.

message 21: by βεℓℓα のαωη (last edited Feb 16, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum saw something. He focused on it and realized it was a gryphon. "Seems it's a day for freaks." Sica looked too. "And you say that in a good way." He cleared up, eyeing Caelum. Suddenly Caelum heard something at the same time. Caelum rushed forward, bent down, grabbed Sharky and draped her over his shoulder and started running, Sica quickly following them. They landed on another roof and quickly hid behind some pipes. From the other roof some men came up and went to the anntennas to fix them. Caelum sighed. "That was close." Sica nodded, he was eyeing the gryphon. "He is apparently new to this." Caelum nodded in agreement. "He's flying too low and open."

βεℓℓα のαωη Someone ♪♫♪ wrote: "((*smacks bunnies to the floor* I TOLD MY CRUSH THAT I LIKED HIM AND HE LAUGHED! *sobs* ))"

((I just realized u posted back! T.T I so sry bout da guy! Guys are mean :P))

message 23: by Jamie (new)

Dawnlight Fire (A RANDOM DREAMER) wrote: "Caelum saw something. He focused on it and realized it was a gryphon. "Seems it's a day for freaks." Sica looked too. "And you say that in a good way." He cleared up, eyeing Caelum. Suddenly Caelum..."

((WHAT!?! My guy's not an actual GRYPHON! His NAME is Griffin. Look at his pic: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=griff... ))

message 24: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Sharky pounded on Caelum's shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN!" She shouted. She quickly kicked him and struggled out of his grasp, flying off. When she was calm again, she realized that her teeth were fangs. With a sigh, she changed them back.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((oops ......... :D))

Caelum looked at her, a hand on his stomach where she had kicked him. "Rather be picked up by the FBI or something?" He sighed.

message 26: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Sharky flew back to them. "Rule one: NO PHYSICAL CONTACT. Rule two: Don't freak when Sharky eats something weird, like a stop sign. Or a bad guy. And rule three: Sharky is God. Got it bub?" She said with contempt.

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum eyed her. "Do what you wish." He stood and walked to the edge of the roof, studying the skies. Sica followed him and spread his wings. Caelum glanced at Sharky out of the corner of his eye then as one, he and Sica took off, too fast there wasn't even a blur.

message 28: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Sharky just sighed and folded her wings. She looked down. What if she didn't open her wings? Would she go splat? She wondered.

message 29: by Jamie (new)

((Wanna make Caelum and Sica get hit by a flying person again, Dawn?))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((uhhh.... Caelum's a bit paranoid right now... He might say something... :D but u can if ur carrie can ;D))

message 31: by Jamie (new)

((My charrie can fly. :) ))

Griffin was looking down at the city not really paying attention to where he was going. There wasn't anyone up hear but him, and the pigeons, but they avoided him.

((How fast is your guy going?))

βεℓℓα のαωη (( faster than the speed of sound.. :D))

message 33: by Jamie (last edited Feb 17, 2011 04:07PM) (new)

((You would my guy REALLY hard then. Oh well, he's a mutant, he'll cope. You want them to hit?))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((lol sure :D idk how Cael will react tho :D))

message 35: by Jamie (last edited Feb 17, 2011 04:22PM) (new)

((Ok, here goes.))

Something hit Griffin really hard. His vision blurred and it felt like he couldn't breath. He didn't even notice he was falling.

((He'll notice before he hits. XD))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((or we could do this....))

Caelum stopped and kept himself from flying backwards. He landed on a roof and saw something falling. He couldn't fly. But Sica could. Sica shot down towards Griffin and grabbed his collar in his jaws and pulled him up, making sure no human saw.

message 37: by Jamie (new)

Griffin felt him self being lifted, and instantly snapped out of it. "W-woah!" He said "Put me down NOW!" thinking it was the people from the lab he escaped, he let himself fall out of his shirt. He flew back a little, and looked at the fox-like thing that was trying to get him.

βεℓℓα のαωη Sica dropped the shirt on a roof and peered at Griffin. "Hello. I'm Sica. You alright?"

message 39: by Jamie (new)

"Ummm... yyyyaaaaa," he said skeptical. He had never met any freaks other then from the lab he came from.

βεℓℓα のαωη Sica nodded to Caelum. "That's Caelum. You... Kinda hit him... Or he hit you. Sorry 'bout that."

message 41: by hapˈhazərd (new)

Sharky heard people shouting and slowly flew over. "What's happening here?" She asked, all thoughts of suicide gone.

message 42: by Jamie (new)

"Sorry," He said not really meaning it. He came over and landed on the roof of the building. He grabbed his shirt and put it on, taking his time getting his wings though.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((suicide? Awwww..... Poor Sharky. How old is she?))

message 44: by hapˈhazərd (new)

((She's eighteen.))

message 45: by Jamie (new)

((Don't suicide Sharky, Someone! :( :( :( LOL))

βεℓℓα のαωη Caelum looked at her. "A repitition of you." He said, rubbing his shoulder where Griffin had hit him. Sica sniffed the air. "Copter. Will fly by in five or so minutes." He announced. Caelum frowned and turned to Griffin. "Let me guess. You're an experiment too. What's your name kid?"

message 47: by Jamie (last edited Feb 17, 2011 07:55PM) (new)

Griffin studied the three. "Griffin." he said slowly, not entirely trusting. "What are you mixed with?" he asked being nosy.

βεℓℓα のαωη ((Sica already said his and Caelum's names))

βεℓℓα のαωη ((u kno.... Sharky is a only year younger than Caelum...))

message 50: by Jamie (new)

((I changed the question.))

« previous 1