Chicks On Lit discussion

Non Book Talk > Bravo to Tera for Creating Chicks on Lit

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meg (new)

Meg Clayton (megwaiteclayton) | 129 comments Bravo to Tera for creating the amazing Chicks on Lit. Happy anniversary!

Elizabeth (Alaska) Hear, hear!

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine | 1311 comments Absolutely wonderful job Tera. Every time I see a new in the Winner winner category I get so excited even if it wasn't me... like we re at a party watching everyone open presents... what a fun day!!!
Im sitting at the edge of my seat to see Whats Next! :)

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 1774 comments Totally agree!! Standing ovation to Tera!!! The queen of the Chicks!!!

message 5: by Tera, First Chick (new)

Tera | 2564 comments Mod
Okay truly must uncomfortable thread for me of all. I now see I am horrible at taking compliments, I much prefer to give them out. That said I am going to say a very humble "thank-you" and I hope you all know it's not me it's us that make this a great place.
Thank-you all

message 6: by Sherin (new)

Sherin Punnilath (shery_7) | 3158 comments Tera,You Rock!!! :)

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan Underwood | 267 comments Thanks Tera. This is my favorite group by far.

message 8: by Meg (new)

Meg (megvt) | 3069 comments I second everything!

message 9: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lmmmml) | 82 comments Can I just say DITTO!

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (ejfalke) | 576 comments Woot woot!

message 11: by Laura K (new)

Laura K | 266 comments Many many thanks Tera for all of your wonderful efforts with CoL! I truly love and enjoy this group so much. Yes absolutely, you rock!!

message 12: by Sonja (new)

Sonja (crvena_sonja) | 305 comments Definitely agree with everyone here. I don't think I knew that this group was so new when I joined, I just loved how involved everyone was. Now, two years later, I still love this group and I'm even more impressed with Tera, our fearless leader, and everyone who contributes!

message 13: by Holli (new)

Holli Tera, you're awesome!!

message 14: by Holli (new)

message 15: by Holli (new)

Bloomin’Chick (Jo) aka The Eclectic Spoonie (bloominchick) Ditto, likewise, I second, I couldn't agree more and so on! Thank you Tera!!!!

message 17: by Monica (new)

Monica (imelda85) Thank you so very much Tera for keeping Chicks on Lit going strong! It was a great day when I discovered this group! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication!!!

message 18: by Jennifer W (new)

Jennifer W | 2175 comments Thanks so much, Tera, I love checking in and seeing what the Chicks are up to, and it wouldn't be here without you!