twilight! discussion

Twilight > twilight

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah (new)

Mariah | 1 comments hi. I've heard a lot about this book is it as good as everyone says?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 7 comments yes for me but unless u don't like this type of books then u probally won't.

haha

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG!! this series is AWESome. not to sound obsessed or anything

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments LOL I feel the same way Kaylee.

Mariah, it really depends on what type of books you like.

message 6: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) YES IT IS I'M GETTING ITT AT THE LIBRARY AGAIN TO REREAD THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS!!!

message 7: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) YES!!! it's awesome

message 8: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade IT IS FILLED WITH COMPLETE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 9: by Amy (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:15AM) (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments I love it, I know it will be my go-to book when life sucks. Probably the first 3 will be. Breaking Dawn won't, only because of the intensity.

message 10: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Breaking Dawn IS pretty intense, in SOME parts. Only some, because I like reading the end part the most. Or any part with ***SPOILER ALERT*** Renesmee.

message 11: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) I'M REREADING IT NOW!!! I JUST GOT IT AGAIN!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

YAY

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments True, some parts are intense where as some parts kind of dragged. Even though I've read it, I know when I do re-read it (which I will) I'll still be sitting on the edge during the intense parts and crying at the end.

message 14: by Lakshmi (new)

Lakshmi | 1 comments there needs to be a sequal just for Renesmee!i liked it but there needs to be more action.

for some reason i cant ever re-read a book, i always stop in the middle and never pick it up again.

message 15: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments I don't have many I can re-read. Usually has to have a love story or have love and humor. Twilight and Sookie I think are the only ones I've managed to re-read and not get bored.

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i can re-read anything and not b bored. i can reread a book 99999999999999999999999 times and not b bored. yay me!

message 17: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) omg did u guys read the first chapter of midnight sun? it's so good! i am soooo gonna buy it! does any1 no when it comes out?

message 18: by Janepage (new)

Janepage | 13 comments I did! I think it's still in progress so there isn't a set date. :*(

message 19: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Stephanie said in an interview that she's not going to rush Midnight Sun and not put a deadline on it so she can enjoy writing it without pressure.

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) oh, wonderful. *heavy sarcasm* well, i guess it is gonna b better that way, it's just that now i'm afraid that she'll take years and years!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments I hope it doesn't take forever too. She said she's been under deadlines for so long and this one isn't so she can take her time.

message 22: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) I doubt it will be years and years though she knows how anxious the fans are for Midnight Sun even though she's going to take her time, I don't think it will be a ridiculous amount.

message 23: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) lol, yeah, probably

message 24: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments I doubt it either. Doesn't she have like 12 chapters wrote?? That's got to be at least a 1/4 to a 1/3. Although I'm sure she has a bunch of media stuff to do soon.

message 25: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) Yeah she's got 12 chapters so it just depends now on how long she's going to make the book.

message 26: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 21 comments I don't see her making it an 800 page book like BD was.

message 27: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) No I doubt it, it's just Twilight from Edward's POV so it can't be THAT long although I could see how it might be a little longer than Twilight since there is so much that goes on with Edward that we don't know about that it could fill more pages. Or it might be about the same since she might tone down on the parts where we know generally what he's thinking and the events with Bella that she can gloss over.

message 28: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) probably. but she will probably add some parts, like when he's in alaska and when he's @ home without bella (b4 and after he falls in love) and when he watches her sleep...the last 1 will be sooo sweet! *sighs*

message 29: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) and when he stays behind after bella goes to az:)

message 30: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah... :D

message 31: by Soumya (new)

Soumya I started reading it just today.

message 32: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) omg, did u read the first 12 chapters??!! i am so mad @ whoever stole the draft!!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

me 2. btw she gave it to her friend and her friend did that