Calling all Demigods! discussion

The Big House > Rant!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 990 (990 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
Roar.

message 2: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
Rant.

message 3: by Moon (last edited Jan 30, 2019 07:49PM) (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments .

message 4: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

:/ *huggles*

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) I feel you're pain. I'm failing chem and possibly latin atm and me parents are threating to take away my Rush tickets :O

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Rush tickets!? For the rush concert! I love Rush! YYZ is the best song ever! Vital signs, Witch Hunt, Freewill, Spirit of the Radio are some my other top favorites! How about you?

message 7: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ken wasn't at school today.
Kim and I panicked together.
I'm hoping he'll be at school tomorrow.
Or I'll have a real panic attack.

message 8: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Shouldn't he be out of the hospital by now? o.o

Don't worry, Ivi. Maybe he was just catching up on the ton of homework he missed.

message 9: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

He's out, I hope. I don't know if he's been back to the ER.

No. My friend said he threw up in her Lit and Comp class. o.O

message 10: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments o.O That is horrible. I hope he's better. *sends health to Ken*

message 11: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

>.< Yeah.

Lol, today during lunch, Jack came over to us:
Jack: "Is the Barbie guy?"
Jamie: "No."
Jack: "Still?!"
Me: "He went to the ER twice. -.-" (they probably thought he was ditching, since it's been nearly a week.)
Jamie and Jack: "REALLY?!"
Me: "I posted it on facebook. -___-"
Jamie and Jack: "REALLY?!"
Me: ... "-______- on Saturday, when he told me."
Jamie: "REALLY?!"
Me: *facepalm*

message 12: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

It's not so much a friend problem as a good acquaintance, but a few of my friends are friends with him, if that makes any sense.

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/briefs...
http://lagunabeach.patch.com/articles...

Her son is in my history and lit and comp class. I used to sit next to him in both. The last thing we talked about together was a fantastic drawing he drew of some bony old guy with shackles.

message 13: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Oh my god... That's horrible.

>.< Saving a stray dog in traffic...

To have their mother taken away from them must be so hard for her son and daughter; her poor husband.

I hope they stay strong.

message 14: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

He was right there, too. When his mom died. He saw it happen. He hasn't been at school, either. I barely know him. And yet, I feel like I should just... talk to him or something.

message 15: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

You should. But not about that. Just talk about normal things, you know?

message 16: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

I know. I hope he'll come back soon.

They say her death was instantaneous. She didn't feel pain. But how do they know? An instant while in Death's hands could be a minute, or an hour, or a day, or longer. They say she broke her spine, so she didnt feel pain. But what about before that? When she was hit? I can't help but think of the two I lost. One died of a hearattack. My mom said she didn't suffer. But again: we don't know.

*sigh*
I'm being melodramatic.

message 17: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Yeah, we don't know. But if they did suffer then it's definitely over now, right?

:/ You can't help it right now.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

...My uncle died.

...I don't know what else to say...

message 19: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Oh, Vanster.
How are you doing?

We love you!!

message 20: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Oh Van! *hugs* Are you okay?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't know...like, I can't explain any feeling.

I found out a while ago, and I won't eat. I don't feel hungry, but my stomach growls.

*sigh*

message 22: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Poor Van.

message 23: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Vanster wrote: "I don't know...like, I can't explain any feeling.

I found out a while ago, and I won't eat. I don't feel hungry, but my stomach growls.

*sigh*"

Try to eat.

What you feel could be something like disbelief fro the initial shock of it. Or at least, that's how I felt when I found out about Johnathan's mom, my aunt, and my grand-aunt. If everything sucks right now, it'll get better. I promise.

message 24: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Shit.

It's been a year and seven days since my aunt died. We passed over the day. And I didn't even realize. I'm one week late.

Dammit.

Oh. And I f*cked up my competition today.

message 25: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

It's okay Ivi, I forgot about Milly's death date on January 2nd.

I bet you were better then any of the shet students there. I tottally messed up my audition on Whim's birthday, I didn't even get casted.

message 26: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Memorials in my family are a big deal. >_< and last year, I told myself I'd remember and go pray and shit and I didn't. So I feel shitty.

No I wasn't. My friend was way better and she deserved a medal, but of course, she didnt get one. >.< ugh.

message 27: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

You can't ace everything Ivi, but you do a hell of a lot better than me.

message 28: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

*sigh* I know. :/ but I wanted to at least remember the day...

message 29: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

You can still pray for her. Does it really have to be on a specific day? Since when do we only respect our passed family and friends on one day? It's a symbol, not a restraint.

message 30: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

I know. I'm about to. It's just, I wanted to be able to remember her on that day. Because it was two days before Valentine's Day. And two days before Chinese New Year in 2010.

message 31: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Well I doubt that she's dissapointed, I bet she knows how it's easy to get caught up in things. Just pray for her now, and don't beat yourself up about it because we don't have time machines yet ;)

message 32: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Thanks, Kat. >_<'

message 33: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) | 1674 comments Mod
Weeel, I feel kinda stupid for ranting about something as petty as this, but...
So I'm one of like, four members of our sophomore Student Council. We got the local paper to come take pictures of us hanging posters for a 'don't text and drive' thing we're doing, so we'd have better publicity for it. Now, I'm usually not the one to jump into the spotlight, but they took a picture of us hanging one, and I wasn't in it. Now, given that there's four of us and our sponsor, how could the cameraman not catch me in the shot? Seriously? It made the front page, and I wasn't even mentioned or quoted. It's like I don't exist. I hate being a Ranger sometimes...(The Ruins of Gorlan)

message 34: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Aw, muffin...! :(

Never say that it's like you don't exist. This group-- that YOU made and thereby introduced so many awesome people to so many awesome people-- should be proof enough to quash that ridiculous theory of yours. You're an incredible, sweet, warm and patient, funny, very kind, creative, and BEAUTIFUL person that VERY MUCH EXISTS. OK? Please never forget that.

You're on SC!! Damn, girl. Clearly very... er... what's the word I'm looking for... we-gonna-change-all-the-bad-things-about-this-world-we-live-in, too. (I tend to make up words when I can't find the words for them).

And hey, maybe the cameraman had a blind spot! Or an eyepatch. Or maybe he'd just gotten through laser eye surgery. Or maybe he was just a dumbass. We get those occasionally. The important thing is to remember that you're the Maggie we all know and love, love, love, love, love, and NOT forget that because if you do bad things will happen :(

message 35: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Thanks, Whim. I was feeling rather down. Also, the girl who got us interested in this project is only captioned, while all the credit goes to our class sponsor.

Then I realized that this, once again, proves I'm a ninja. They can't even catch me on camera. ^_^ Really appreciate your support!

message 36: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

That cameraman has problems. I mean like, if that was me I would've been like.
o.o
XO
And then release my wrath on that little Sensored for innapropriatness
:D So you're more civilized then Kat, but that isn't saying much since once I bit a guy. :D

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments He doesn't believe me. Not anymore.

I don't care if he's drunk, he really believes that I stopped loving him in grade school.

What a lie. I've always loved him. I've never stopped. It just took me now to realize.

Forever and always. That's what I told him. I'll love him forever and always. But now he's dating my best friend. They've always had better chemistry.

He's mysterious in his own way, and a dork in another way. A dork that you have to love no matterwhat.

Now he thinks I don't love him anymore.I'm shaking so bad, holding back tears.

I'm such a bitch. I've always been a bitch, even to those I love. Now I fear he's gone forever.

message 38: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Awww! Poor Silver! *hugs*
That guy doesn't deserve you. :(

message 39: by Maggie, Gaea shall smite you all. (new)

Silvy! We love you! I can't offer relationship advice, though. That's Whim's department.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments I know... I'm too much of a bitch for anyone.

It's my fault. I gave him that impression. He thinks I hated him for years. D':

message 41: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

You're not a bitch. If anyone's a bitch it's the person I see when I look at in the mirror. (That's me) Trust me, have you yelled at kids for blocking the hallway, or punched a guy in the face for breaking up with your friend...
in the sixth grade? e.e

If anything, you're not a bitch.

Yeah, well guys should know by now that girls don't mean what they say.

Ex:

When girls run away it means follow them
When girls say 'I need time' it really means 'Get closer and comfort me'
When girls insult you and punch you, it doesn't mean I hate you, it means 'I like you but I have a hard time expressing my feelings'

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments I haven't been treating my friends fairly. Especially Aaron. Now we're drifting apart. I don't want that.

I am a bitch for mistreating them.

Now he doesn't take me seriously. I brought this on myself.

message 43: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Magdalena (Maggie) wrote: "Silvy! We love you! I can't offer relationship advice, though. That's Whim's department."

I'M HERE I'M HERE.

message 44: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Silverfur- (I love Edward!!!!!!) wrote: "I haven't been treating my friends fairly. Especially Aaron. Now we're drifting apart. I don't want that.

I am a bitch for mistreating them.

Now he doesn't take me seriously. I brought this on ..."

Don't brand yourself too harshly, Silver. Mistreating like that happens, that doesn't mean you're a bitch. You regret it, you feel bad for it. You have a conscience, you're trying to fix it. Trust me-- it takes one to know one, and as a bitch, I proudly lift the self-stamped offense off of you!! You're no bitch. Just reconnect with your friends and make sure that they understand that you love them.

message 45: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Silver, you're one of the most fantastic people who I may never meet, but love as much as I can without being creepy. As Whim said, you have to reconnect with them. Communicate. And that may seem like a scary thought, and I have communication issues, too, which is why I spend my time on the Internet.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Okay. Thanks, guys. I'll try my damndest.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments -.- I am not cooperating very well.

Emma wants to make out with him. Bitch, by the way. They just started dating and she's already trying to make out with him. Wow, she's changed.

He's asking me for advice. I've never even kissed anyone before! I'm just winging it. I think I'm going to puke.

He thinks it's lovely. He doesn't kbow how I feel, and I'm trying to be as helpful as I can, but this boy is going to give me an Athena attack.

My chest feels tight, like cold fingers are squeezing my heart. I have always enjoyed the cold, but not like this.

I should keep a bucket by me from now on. >.<'

message 48: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Step back. Take a deep breath. Calm down. Relax a moment. Adress the situation calmly. Just say you don't know. They'll leave you alone.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments I wish I could. I already told him that I'll always be here for him, always be here to help him. Should have thought that through.

message 50: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

:/ Saying you don't know about a topic such as kissing isn't abnormal.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20