Basically Books! discussion

Group Talk! > What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,460 (2460 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren I'm reading, Iam number 4, which is a bit slow tbh. And i'm reading White cat which is good so far, and Someone like you, which i havent touced in a while but i'm almost finished and its good so far :).

What are you guys reading right now?

message 2: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

Ivon Drew (agentid) | 227 comments Mod
I'm not reading im writing another short story, ive got writers block on my main story, but the next book im am reading will be gotrek and felix the first omnibus, then the second and then the third. I dont know when im going to get time though

message 3: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥)  Bell (tjchocolate) | 1628 comments Mod
i am going to get started on the books, ondine, the second one!! my sister said its good, so i hope i will enjoy!!

message 4: by Whitney :) (new)

Whitney :) (wvn1998) I'm reading, The Amaranth Enchantment. By: Julie Berry.

message 5: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

thanks whitney!! invite other people and get people to comment on this group if you can!

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Whitney wrote: "I'm reading, The Amaranth Enchantment. By: Julie Berry."

I have marked that as too read. Sounds good, what you think so far?

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) (sassyl7) | 4 comments I am reading 'Seducing The Vampire' by Michele Hauf :)

message 8: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

thanks!! for commenting!

message 9: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

im reading ondine: the Autumn Palace!! by ebony McKenna!!

message 10: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (Sassy Book Lovers) (sassyl7) | 4 comments No problem. :)

message 11: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa azcune (vaness2826) | 1 comments I'm reading play me and I've just finished waiting for you!

message 12: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

ive heard of it, but i just havnt read it yet, whats it like :)

message 13: by louise (new)

louise (monstrumology) I'm currently reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. Taking it slow though, it gets a bit difficult to understand.

message 14: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

I'm currently reading 2 books, lol,:
Fever, by Amy Meredith

Delirium , by Lauren Oliver

message 15: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

Right, nw im reading a book, its called Gotrek & Felix, the first omnibus (books 1, 2 and 3) then im going to the read the second (4, 5 and 6) and then the third (7,8 and 9)

message 16: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

just reading , Delirium by Lauren Oliver now, coz i finished Fever!!

message 17: by Char (new)

Char (CharmaineElaine) I'm currently reading Mean Spirits & Young Blood (Mediator, #3-4) by Meg Cabot I'm finding it pretty good.

message 18: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

cool, ill check out the first one!

message 19: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

i just realised i marked the first one as TO-READ! so i cant wait till i do get to read it!

message 20: by Autum (new)

Autum Reimer (autumvreimer) | 2 comments Lets see...I just got done reading Blessed by Cynthia Lietich-Smith which was great and now Im reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver! So far I love it and I am only 50 pages into it!!!

message 21: by Char (new)

Char (CharmaineElaine) I read the first one a while ago and just realised that I didn't bother to read the rest.

message 22: by Vicky (new)

Vicky N. (vicky216n) I'm currently reading Desires of the Dead by kimberly derting. Has anyone read it?
I already read Delirium and loved it.

message 23: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Autum wrote: "Lets see...I just got done reading Blessed by Cynthia Lietich-Smith which was great and now Im reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver! So far I love it and I am only 50 pages into it!!!"

I have read Delirium and i loved it to peices! its amazing, and im glad you are loving it so far!

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather (nickyblue7) im currently reading The Looking Glass Wars (Looking Glass Wars, #1) by Frank Beddor and The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson

message 25: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 1 comments I'm reading Fragile Eternity from the Wicked Lovely series, and I have to say this is the best one so far. Marr is definitely becoming a quick favorite.

message 26: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

have any of you heard of a book called the 9nth wish, i cant remember who it was by but it is actually a pretty good book

message 27: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Heather wrote: "im currently reading The Looking Glass Wars (Looking Glass Wars, #1) by Frank Beddorand The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson"

ive read both of these, and i loved both!!

message 28: by Kaitlynne (new)

Kaitlynne (randomlykait) | 3 comments I just started reading Haven by Kristi Cook

message 29: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

i put that as to read, whats it like so farr??

message 30: by Realteenreviews (new)

Realteenreviews | 5 comments I'm reading Choker by Elizabeth Woods by Elizabeth Woods. It's kinda weird so far...I'm halfway through and not quite sure how to feel about it...

message 31: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

oh, i always wanted to ask someone, how to you put the images , there so it links to the book??

message 32: by Char (new)

Char (CharmaineElaine) Tara-jayne wrote: "oh, i always wanted to ask someone, how to you put the images , there so it links to the book??"

When you're writing your comment if you click the add book/author thing then you're able to choose the book... you can either highlight the name or choose the picture. =)

message 33: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

oh , so there is !! lol
I am currently reading The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1) by Karen Mahoney !! yes, i did it!

message 35: by Realteenreviews (new)

Realteenreviews | 5 comments Is the iron witch good? It's on my to-read list and I always see it in the book stores...

message 36: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

so far its really good!!

message 37: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

after 768 pages of the first omnibus, im finally reading Gotrek & Felix The Second Omnibus (Warhammer) (Gotrek & Felix, #4-6) by William King which is part 4-6 of the series

message 38: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

yipee!! sorry, didnt no what else to come back with, so yipee, is what i put!

message 39: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

i highly doubt many people here have actually read the warhammer books XD

message 40: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

What are they about??

message 41: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

they're more of an adventure and rpg kind of sorts, basically you got a group of heroes, they go somethere, kill something and then celebrate, same thing over and over but they are always different in some way

message 42: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

oh right!! cool

message 43: by Kaitlynne (new)

Kaitlynne (randomlykait) | 3 comments Tara-jayne wrote: "i put that as to read, whats it like so farr??"

I'm only a couple of chapters in, but it's really good.

message 44: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

Kaitlynne wrote: "Tara-jayne wrote: "i put that as to read, whats it like so farr??"

I'm only a couple of chapters in, but it's really good."

cool!!

message 45: by Jessica B (new)

Jessica B | 13 comments Currently reading Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1) by Richelle Mead . It is a re-read before I jump into Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3) by Richelle Mead .

message 46: by Tara-Jayne (♥ I Read, I Love ♥) , The Great & Mighty Mod! :P (new)

oh cool, ill check it out!! lol

message 47: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Kuhnau (kuhnau13) | 14 comments Jessica B wrote: "Currently reading Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1) by Richelle Mead. It is a re-read before I jump into Iron Crowned (Dark Swan, #3) by Richelle Mead."

I love her books! I havent read that series but i love the vampire academy books. Then I found her succubus books. They are really entertaining. I love the fact its in seattle because i live in portland.

message 48: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Kuhnau (kuhnau13) | 14 comments I havent picked what book to read next. I just bought a bunch to start but dont know what im in the mood for.

message 49: by Ivon, I bring cookie, enjoy (new)

ive decided to take a break from warhammer, so im currently reading Poppy's War

message 50: by Char (new)

Char (CharmaineElaine) I finished Mean Spirits & Young Blood (Mediator, #3-4) by Meg Cabot I'm about to type up my review now... I'm planning on reading Grave Doubts & Heaven Sent (Mediator, #5-6) by Meg Cabot next.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 49 50