To much info > Most disturbing thing youve ever heard

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie (readingisahabbit) | 23 comments Mod
Ill say when You say

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

:\ Oh gosh.. I'm not going there.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2011 02:06PM) (new)

something no one will think of. Yeah(LOL)well I heard it at this place...So yeah. should i dare 2 talk it off?

(c0ugh) lol. (yawn) Seriously???

message 4: by Julie (new)

Ohh come on (:

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am!

message 6: by Julie (new)

LOL.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Imao. You're hyper arn't you?

message 8: by Julie (new)

I was. LOl

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

haha.. yes.. it was very noticeable haha.

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments Okay if u guys won't I will.

My cousin having sex in the room next to me.

message 11: by Julie (new)

Ew. :p Thats disturbin

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments U think

message 13: by Julie (new)

Lmao

message 14: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments in person: parents having sex (that's way worse than a cousin trust me)
over the phone: I heard my ex having sex (apparently bumped the phone. She is a screamer)
want more I got more

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments Ouch

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

XD Both those are rather funny to me...

I can't really think of anything completely disturbing...i've THOUGHT disturbing things but not really heard any...

message 17: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments a bad one I got was Gianna. she told me she was raped, pregnant and keeping it. she's 10. and because I'm nice to her and support her decision I'm apparently an asshole. fun right? I feel it's disturbing a pregnant 10 year old can be such a bitch to someone who protects her and she says she "loves"!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

O_O Wow...starting young, are we?

message 19: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments What chu mean?

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments Wait 10??? How is she going to take care of a baby, she still is one.

message 21: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments Ikr!

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments *Shakes head* she'll lose her whole future. And a lot of it will fall back on her mother. Does she know that at her age the risks of her baby being born with a disease or retardation is a lot higher?

message 23: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments I told her that. Bitch wouldn't listen and just called me an asshole for it

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments WTF she's so stupid. I can slightly understand not wanting to abort if that's the way she was raised but keeping it after at her age. It's going to end up all her Moms job.

message 25: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments IKR! She never listens to anyone

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments She's still a baby! She should still be running round a playground playing games where invisible things chase you.

message 27: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments Yes! But instead she's a bitch tryin to be gangsta. And soon she will have her whole world crash around her. No more cheating for her (yes she cheated on me to. And some of her previous boyfriends)

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments She shouldn't even be dating at her age :/

message 29: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments That's what I thought >.<

Amber. Vampire Queen. (booklovingqueen) | 9 comments Hmmmm

message 31: by The (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 10 comments She's trying to be like a 30-year-old gangsta woman >.< she and I thankfully don't talk anymore. She was a total bitch to me >.<